What's new

Made in PMA [ Pakistan Military Academy ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, i did.
You may ask again.
basicaly it was about the significance of the Boshdan , and other features of the armoured corps Ceremonial uniform!

And why No other corps officer is not entitled to wear a boshdan. Doesnt the boshdan make armoured corpsians special?

basicaly it was about the significance of the Boshdan , and other features of the armoured corps Ceremonial uniform!

And why No other corps officer is not entitled to wear a boshdan. Doesnt the boshdan make armoured corpsians special?

By that definition, Punjabis/Sindhis wearing a plume and all infantry walas having a colored cloth under their pips may also make them special?

BTW, let's take these questions to the relevant thread.

Not PMA mate, you know there are other academies! :D

Furthermore, I think that it was banned couple terms after I left. If I can recall, there was some hoopla after an accident or something that it was no longer allowed. Maybe it's allowed again?

Chup ho ja... :D

@hyperion, back in your days in the Air Force, were the army guys still

referred to as "PONGOS" ?
:D

Circa late 60's and early 70's

P.S. No disrespect to Army fellows, but there use to be strong Inter-Armed Forces rivalry, especially between PAF and PAK ARMY.:D

I am sure they had names for us.

hey guys can anybody tell me whats the penalty for a gc who cant complete the mile in the 6 mins?

PMA%202.JPG

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom