What's new

Made in Iran

i have a good news for you ... an iraqi university developing a satellite & it will be launch by IRANIAN launcher :)
very good news for me
thanks for sharing brother
دمت گرم خبر توپي بود

man, Egypt has a good future. Practically the only Arab country with both the brains and the right pop'n. The next decade will not be fun though (instability due to the revolution).

What ME countries need is increased regional trade. We have trillions of dollars worth of potential trade. Unfortunately, most Arab countries are protectorates of Western countries. Everything from political to trade decisions have to be passed by their colonial masters so nothing can get done. Even Pakistan can't buy gas from Iran without the US interfering and forcing delays and unnecessary costs and stoppages. Imagine if ME countries were interfering in European countries during the Industrial rev. Would have they ever got to where they are now? Of course not. We need to kick out the US from the ME completely.

Do not worry Iraq will be even better than before, and without the US, if they want to cooperate in sciences they will be welcome. Otherwise, Iraq knows how to produce its own scientists as before.
And please do not forget that Iraq is a rich nation, and can be self reliant in all fields.ICAllah.
Iran is one of the best examples of the power of faith in God and in Oneself, and all the Muslim countries will help Iraq get on its feet.

brother that day is not far
we have to forget the 8 years war and help eachother to build our countries again.

i have a good news for you ... an iraqi university developing a satellite & it will be launch by IRANIAN launcher :)

very good news for me
thanks for sharing brother
دمت گرم خبر توپي بود
May Allah bless you all, actually my country with all resources Allah gave should be in a good position now but as I said when ignorance and hate in control the outcome would be disasters has a beginning but no ends!!! and thats what we see now its the wheel of Satan only Allah can stop it, it's really good news from sohail about building a satellite it's really a good news also I've had read that the University of Technology is building a small UAV for the Ministry of the Interior and may be for the defense as well, all in all everything in gods hands many thanks to again.

May Allah bless you all, actually my country with all resources Allah gave should be in a good position now but as I said when ignorance and hate in control the outcome would be disasters has a beginning but no ends!!! and thats what we see now its the wheel of Satan only Allah can stop it, it's really good news from sohail about building a satellite it's really a good news also I've had read that the University of Technology is building a small UAV for the Ministry of the Interior and may be for the defense as well, all in all everything in gods hands many thanks to again.

except iraq , other countries will do the same ... Venezuela - Egypt - Syria - Lebanon - Maybe Pakistan - Cuba ...

Iran-Alborz semi Submersible drilling rig

107020_f6ae918843e34eae8484.jpg

image4021.jpg

The rig weighs14,700 tons of which 9,500 tons is for the steel structure.
• The rig can produce 11.4MW electricity using its 4 diesel generators.
• The rig can accommodated 120 persons.
• The rig’s operating water depth is 1000m.
• The rig’s drilling depth from sea bed is 6,600 m.
• The rig’s mooring system consists of anchors, each 20t, and chain.

Semisubmersibles
its Made by SADRA .and right now operate in Caspian sea apparently iran rent this
rig to foreign countries for about 400-500 thousand Dollar a day

Back
Top Bottom