What's new

Made in Iran

how does Iran get money to do these?I mean it is very good,but other day we see people protesting for economy,here they building indigenous smartphone? :what:
They are private companies and not government related.

They are private companies and not government related.
and private companies doing business with whom?as far as i know they are not allowed to do business with any other country,how come they are setting up these?

and private companies doing business with whom?as far as i know they are not allowed to do business with any other country,how come they are setting up these?
I think you`re mixing iran up with the dprk m8:disagree::crazy:,Iran started manufacturing cell phones via deals with nokia and lg over a decade ago,hell just check out irans communications market,its massive
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_in_Iran

I think you`re mixing iran up with the dprk m8:disagree::crazy:,Iran started manufacturing cell phones via deals with nokia and lg over a decade ago,hell just check out irans communications market,its massive
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_in_Iran
sorry man,we hear very less about Iran that too from some news when changing channels,i am just curious,not only communication,i see they are showing up some good military equipment like mbt,i mean no offense :enjoy:

sorry man,we hear very less about Iran that too from some news when changing channels,i am just curious,not only communication,i see they are showing up some good military equipment like mbt,i mean no offense :enjoy:
No offense taken:wave:,its just that sadly there really is a lot of utterly inaccurate information and even outright black propaganda :butcher: about iran being actively pedaled :blah: by the usual scumbags:devil::usflag:

2185708.jpg

The Department of Marine Professionals also achieved the ability to design and build shaft driven systems from 450 to 3500 horsepower.

Iran holds 5th rank in producing hemodialysis machines

TEHRAN, The CEO of Salam Group stated that Iranian scientists have developed the technology for designing and producing Hemodialysis machines and added that Iran is among the top five countries producing these machines.
An Iranian official said that Iran comes after Germany, Sweden, Italy and Japan and holds the fifth rank among the countries that have this developed this new technology and said “from now on, all the phases of the process of dialysis can be carried out in Iran’s hospitals and medical centers relying on our domestic knowledge.”

He highlighted the pressing need for dialysis machines in the quake-hit areas which was fulfilled through sending these machines to hospitals in western Iran.

He stressed that the price for the Iranian dialysis machine is at least %20 lower than foreign ones and added that the costs of repair and maintenance for the Iranian machine is much lower than foreign machines.

The CEO of Salam Group said that the company scientists are doing research to design a field, mobile dialysis center that can help the patients in times of crisis and natural disasters and stressed that this center will be built by Iranian scientists.

https://en.mehrnews.com/news/131270/Iran-holds-5th-rank-in-producing-hemodialysis-machines

Back
Top Bottom