What's new

Made in Iran

Electric Cars & use of composites rather than steel & aluminum is the future & their is no stopping it! And the only thing that will jump start Iran's car industry is if Iran comes up with something new and follows China in shifting the focus from heavy combustion engines & moves towards electric engines!
This will also resolve a lot of the pollution problems Iran has in it's major cities!

Maybe use a combination of Wind, Solar, motion & a small combustion engine like a UAV engine to charge the batteries! It may not be in Iran's interest for electric cars to take over the world but it's going to happen whether we like it or NOT!

Electric Cars & use of composites rather than steel & aluminum is the future & their is no stopping it! And the only thing that will jump start Iran's car industry is if Iran comes up with something new and follows China in shifting the focus from heavy combustion engines & moves towards electric engines!
This will also resolve a lot of the pollution problems Iran has in it's major cities!

Maybe use a combination of Wind, Solar, motion & a small combustion engine like a UAV engine to charge the batteries! It may not be in Iran's interest for electric cars to take over the world but it's going to happen whether we like it or NOT!

Iran Tehran environment friendly transportation fleet ناوگان حمل نقل پاک تهران

Yes ,they try to stop your access to it but they won't prosecute you for using it.
Yeah I felt it They stopped me While connecting with VPN I was ok but It consumed alot of data while working with VPN

Back
Top Bottom