What's new

Made in India Vehicles

I thought the Force one looks more like a 2000 Nissan Pathfinder. The Chinese SUV you are talking about could be rip off of the same pathfinder !

2001-nissan-pathfinder-xe_100028840_m.jpg

I thought the Force one looks more like a 2000 Nissan Pathfinder. The Chinese SUV you are talking about could be rip off of the same pathfinder !

2001-nissan-pathfinder-xe_100028840_m.jpg

:lol: Does look similar.

But force one is basically a Foday Explorer 3. Same body, same interiors, only difference being the motor and the suspension.

576774d1310626614-force-motors-suv-launched-edit-launched-11lac-ex-showroom-mumbai-force-motors-one-dashboard.jpg

576788d1310627864-force-motors-suv-launched-edit-launched-11lac-ex-showroom-mumbai-explore-iii.jpg

looking forward to Bajaj-KTM duke!! hope they come up with dual sport version.. too bad they are not promoting dual sport bikes in india.. I know most of regular bikes are used as dual sport :lol:

:(

That Force 1 ... is soooo Made-In-China.
Shame on Firodia's trying to hood-wink Indians, for Rs. 12 Lakh at that.
Bajaj Tempo and then Force Motors had a 50-50 reputation. This Force 1/0 killed it now.

One Point : First Premier Rio, then HM something and now Force 1 or 0 or whatever;
makes one wonder about the Chinese price of the thing. If they peddle it
for Rs. 12 Lakh, thw wholesale China price maybe be less than 1/3'rd.
My guess, Rs. 3.5 Lakhs. Killer profit margins for no sweat ...

Unless, it becomes 'The Bling-Bling' vehicle of choice.
I doubt it though, Indians play wot .... cricket, yeah ;)
The new bling kid on the block is the Tata Arya:

Tata Arya

images

And then there's the old bling-bling Tata Safari (me sis got 1)
Tata , Mahindra, etc.

Tata Safari

images

Forum members, good find re: exact model of Chinese knock-off or sourcing job.
Congrats.!

Sad, and to think that they had the awesome Gurkha/Trax platform to build on.

Big Force 0 :lol: !

:lol: Does look similar.

But force one is basically a Foday Explorer 3. Same body, same interiors, only difference being the motor and the suspension.

576774d1310626614-force-motors-suv-launched-edit-launched-11lac-ex-showroom-mumbai-force-motors-one-dashboard.jpg

576788d1310627864-force-motors-suv-launched-edit-launched-11lac-ex-showroom-mumbai-explore-iii.jpg

Never a Vehicle has got such bad publicity before it's launch. The company is mentally bankrupt, poor choice of platform...poor *** (after sales and service)...product is doomed.

That's it!

I'm pissed ... I'm emailing Force Motor's, here's the ppl.s, & their e-mails from their site.
Re: Indian Co.'s, I suggest we ... hehe .. prank call them too:

International Sales :

1). Abhay Desai - GM (International Sales & Mktg.)
Telephone :+91-20-2740 4675
Mobile :+91 8975046700
Email :abhaydesai@forcemotors.com

2). Mr. Sachin Dasharath – D.M. (SAARC Countries)
Telephone :+91-20-27404676
Mobile :+91-98-22054188
+91-96-89917530
Email :sdasharath@forcemotors.com

3). Mr. Ravindra Patki - D.M. (Africa, Latin America, Gulf)
Telephone :+91-20-2740 4309
Mobile :+91-96-89910668
Email :rpatki@forcemotors.com

The Co. also Makes This Fab Vehicle:

images

Full text of my e-mail to these guys, publicly:

"You lazy mc-bc's, you could'nt have done worse then:

- Knock off Chinese Foday Explorer 3, itself a copy of Nissan Pathfinder old model.
What made you think ppl. are stupid, or your lie would not be caught out, specially for Rs. 12 Lakhs.

Shame on you, your porduct is sh*t !!!

For full international pants down, check out :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/52785-made-india-vehicles-56.html

Pages 55-56. Everybody sh*tting you. Apologize and mend your ways."

-Oh, what a relief! I'm happy to have spoken my mind, hope they won't come looking for me.
Of course, I won't bother waiting re: reply or anything.

--

Hero Motors ...

Impulse ... hehe ... 'Dirt' Bike

images

This 'dirt' bike idea has always been a flop in dirty India. Many Co.'s tried.
Reason: A bike is a 'semi-prestigious' thing, several notches up from 'dirty' bi-cycles and scooters.

A buyer who has arrived in the world by buying a mass market (dozens of millions per yr.) bike would rather not buy a 'dirt' bike.
Why would anyone go for self-degradation? Rather, a mass market ... hehe ...'executive' bike, an aspirational bike is what teh masses would be into. Prestige & class is everything in India, 'dirt' is a baad-*** word.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom