What's new

Made in India military weapons and support systems

Does the airborne CM need the same amount of booster... Cuz theMK1 WILL be at mach 1 or more at launch... So relatively it needs less booster??

IMG_20160630_092656.jpg

Guwahati flood relief efforts

Where did you get this

It looks like some classified information -- Delete it
No bro not classified.. taken from various sources.. One of them also being a think tank based out of Delhi..

This is part of the discussion data i got.. Shared it bcz mostly DRDO is working with multitude of projects. They do require a solid management at the top with very good project management skills..

One should be proud of the partly amount for the projects.. IF we can deliver the same within fixed timeline, it will be awesome..

No bro not classified.. taken from various sources.. One of them also being a think tank based out of Delhi..

This is part of the discussion data i got.. Shared it bcz mostly DRDO is working with multitude of projects. They do require a solid management at the top with very good project management skills..

One should be proud of the partly amount for the projects.. IF we can deliver the same within fixed timeline, it will be awesome..
Correct data is easily available and freely given by DRDO in it's reports. You dont even have to file RTI. I have a MoD ppt with a similar chart. Some things don't match but could be that the one I have is updated or older than yours.

Few other projects are not there which are 100 crore plus and being worked by drdo. Don't know if it this was unintentional or classified hence didnt appear. Anyway cheers! good work.

Do you have any information about FBRs? General not specific from IGCAR or BHEL. One area where i am interested but hard to find even the basic updates. Could be that the project is grossly mismanaged. Hope not

Details about
No5 LR SAM , No16 and No 44.

Point No 5 LR SAM
-
Thats Barak 8 for Navy. The version with teh range of 100 km and above.. 18 such systems will be procured in phase 1.The old slide for LRSAM

111.jpg

lrsam2-786897.jpg

the same as MRSAM for IAF
15MRSAM.jpg

Point No 16 Kautilya
Top secret project for Satellite based Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) Payload “Kautilya"
  • KAUTILYA involves development of Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) payload for integration on an indigenous mini Satellite.
  • Partial work by DRDO done and same is getting reviewed by ISRO
  • Hardware development is in progress.

Point No 44 Project Pralay
Its something special...
upload_2016-6-30_22-29-20.png

Point No 5 LR SAM -
Thats Barak 8 for Navy. The version with teh range of 100 km and above.. 18 such systems will be procured in phase 1.The old slide for LRSAM

111.jpg

lrsam2-786897.jpg

the same as MRSAM for IAF
15MRSAM.jpg

Point No 16 Kautilya
Top secret project for Satellite based Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) Payload “Kautilya"
  • KAUTILYA involves development of Electronic Intelligence (ELINT) payload for integration on an indigenous mini Satellite.
  • Partial work by DRDO done and same is getting reviewed by ISRO
  • Hardware development is in progress.

Point No 44 Project Pralay
Its something special...
View attachment 314907
My opinion would b another advance ballistic missile in the making lighter in weight but longer ranger land based

Back
Top Bottom