What's new

Macron has forgotten parts of French history ...... conveniently

Above poster when he uses South Asians, he means only Indians. It is their code word.

Imran Khan had been talking about increasing attacks against the personality of Prophet Muhammad saws for two years.
Just when you thought we could potentially have a troll free thread - then the Indian landed and proved us wrong. Anyway wearing pink is the best for him.

Just one thing :

if someone is wrong, should you have to be wrong ?

If Macron had a wrong relation with his teacher, (which it is in my humble opinion), does it change the wrong doing of the terrorists in good doing ?

My humble answer is NO
One crime could never justify another one.

I’m living in France since several years. I never felt racism or islamophobia. It started slowly only when Muslims started to have wrong behaviours.

I’m Muslim, I’m Pakistani, I go in mosques (arabic, turkish,...).

we were all practicing our faith with peace. There were many non Muslims reverting to Islam.

But with the wrong doings of some of Muslims, now it will change....

Don’t forget APS, don’t forget all the lives we lost in Pakistan because of terrorism... don’t forget it. We can have disagreements, it’s normal, but we can expose our disagreement with words, well articulated reasoning but not with terror.

world is becoming mad🙁

You are going to have a very difficult life if you choose to stay in France. Even you will one day realize that it will become impossible to stay in a state which is committing public Gustakhi of Rasool saws.

Just when you thought we could potentially have a troll free thread - then the Indian landed and proved us wrong. Anyway wearing pink is the best for him.

They come here to suicide troll, then cry when they get banned.

Fanboying Macron and France for his Islamophobia and insulting of Muhammad saws is so cringe.

if you are going to praise someone, do it for something good they do, not when they reach the lowest level possible for a human being.

You are going to have a very difficult life if you choose to stay in France. Even you will one day realize that it will become impossible to stay in a state which is committing public Gustakhi of Rasool saws.

They come here to suicide troll, then cry when they get banned.

Fanboying Macron and France for his Islamophobia and insulting of Muhammad saws is so cringe.

if you are going to praise someone, do it for something good they do, not when they reach the lowest level possible for a human being.
Brother it’s good because they confirm what we already know. The obsession is deep - if it’s anti Muslim - they will arrive - lowest form of human.

Brother it’s good because they confirm what we already know. The obsession is deep - if it’s anti Muslim - they will arrive - lowest form of human.

It is so easy dealing with Indian trolls that I no longer gain any enjoyment with debunking them..

They all use the same playbook. It seems they are all clones and robots, and have difficulty thinking outside their narrow world of: Islam bad, Hindu good, Pakistan bad, India good.

It is so easy dealing with Indian trolls that I no longer gain any enjoyment with debunking them..

They all use the same playbook. It seems they are all clones and robots, and have difficulty thinking outside their narrow world of: Islam bad, Hindu good, Pakistan bad, India good.
You know them better than they know themselves bro

As a muslim , i would just share this sister letter:

*This is a message from *Mrs. Maryam Petronin* *to the French President Macron*

Mr. Macron

Peace be upon those who followed the guidance and, as for what follows... I received that you are in astonishment at how Sophie Petronin, a French woman of pure white race, Catholic Christianity, had converted to Islam after 75 years of Christianity and during 4 years of captivity among Muslims!

Let me simplify things for you Mr. Macron...

Yes, I was a prisoner of the Muslims ... but they never touched me badly and their treatment of me was all appreciation and respect. They used to offer me food and drink and influence me on themselves despite the scarcity of resources .. and they respected my privacy. No one ever subjected me to verbal or physical harassment, and they did not insult my religion, Jesus or the Virgin Peace be upon them both as you do with the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
They did not impose Islam on me, but I saw in their morals people who purify themselves with water and pray the Lord the five prayers and fast the month of Ramadan

Mr Macron...

The Muslims in Mali are poor, yes, and their country is poor. There is no Eiffel Tower and they do not know our French perfumes, but they are the cleanest of us and the purest of hearts.
Yes, they do not own luxury cars and do not inhabit tall towers, but their concern is above the clouds and their faith is more firmly than the mountains.

Mr. Macron...

Have you heard the recitation of the Qur’an in your life while they recite the Qur’an in their prayer at dawn and at night?
How beautiful it is a reading even if you do not understand what they are chanting, and your body shudders and your body shudder as you listen to them chanting the words of God, for they memorize it by heart. Then you realize in your subconscious mind that this is not a human speech but rather a heavenly melody descended from the sky and you have an intense desire to know the meaning of what They chant at dawn and at night from heavenly hymns!

Mr Macron...

Have you made one prostration in your life for God and made your forehead touch the ground and whispered to your Lord about your worries and thanked Him for His blessings as they do? Have you ever felt the closeness of God to you and your closeness to Him?

Mr Macron...

Their women are black as charcoal, but their hearts are white as milk. They wear simple clothes, but in the eyes of their men they are the most beautiful, they do not mix with foreign men, they do not disturb them, and one of them does not enter a man into her home in the absence of her husband. They do not drink alcohol, do not play gambling, and do not commit adultery!

Mr Macron...

The Muslims there believe in all the prophets, even the Prophet of God Jesus whom they love more than us.
And his mother, Mary, who I named myself after her because of their great love and veneration for her and her position.

Mr Macron...

You might ask me: How do they love Christ more than we do?
I answer you: Yes, they love the Lord Christ more than we do because our country shed the blood of the innocent in the name of Christ, their countries became desolate and their wealth was plundered, so we enjoy the goods of Muslim countries and we extract the tribute from their rulers in various ways and we impose commercial and consumer projects that do not develop on them and spread sedition among them and then sell them weapons to kill each other, but we are still We consider them terrorists when they realize that we are the terrorists, not them!
But they dealt with me and other hostages with the morals of Christ that we were learning in the churches but we do not apply in reality.

Mr Macron...

In conclusion ... I did not want to declare my Islam in Mali so that I would not be said to have converted to Islam under the sword, and I decided to declare my Islam while I was free on the land of France to convey the message of Islam to millions of French and to Europe with its Christian and atheist parts as a whole!

Mr Macron...

This is the religion of Islam that you are fighting day and night, it has stirred my heart and filled my mind...

I no longer see France with its glamorous beauty
The most beautiful of the poor, modest Mali
I even decided to come back to it again
But after inviting my family and loved ones to Islam
Because I want them to taste the sweetness of what I have tasted from the worship of the one and only God, for whom there is no god but He, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, and I want them the goodness of this world and the hereafter.

I also invite you to Islam and to repeat your accounts with this great religion, which is the message of all the prophets and messengers from the time of Adam, passing through Jesus Christ, to most beloved our *Prophet Muhammad* *peace & blessings of Allah be upon him.*
And peace be upon all believes.

*{Maryam Petronin}*
Please share with others.

_114825574_cf4240ce-1458-4268-a194-2f12f740582a.jpg

As I said b4....confused

Thank you

No one is suggesting that it justified the horrific act of the terrorist. You obviously haven’t read the thread. You are mixing apples and pears.
Our point is Macron is attempting and trying to show us that Islam and ALL Muslims are somehow to blame for this horrific attack. Trying to claim the high pure virginal moral ground. Judging by his history and actions he has no right to tell us about morals

You live in France and don’t see the atrocities that France has committed abroad? You must, with respect, have your head in the sand sir.

I know, France, like others countries, has committed atrocities abroad. That’s a fact. They even committed atrocities against their own people in the past. It’s a fact.

you and many others, are not in France, if you have been here, you would have understood that Macron is not saying Islam and all Muslims are to be blamed. Even if some politicians, political analyst etc are trying to say what you believe, Macron never said it. He said clearly that a minority of Muslims are causing trouble.

Wouldn’t you say that some « Muslims » are causing trouble even in our own country Pakistan ? Aren’t we attacked by terrorists (even founded by foreign powers) ? Aren’t our armed forces attacked in our own country ? Isn’t TTP wanting to set their sharia on all Pakistan ?

You have to agree that we Muslims are in crisis due to our own shortcomings.

Now concerning the moral. He is not talking about any moral. But about their own way of life including their “freedom” (right or wrong I’m not discussing about it) which was constructed by many centuries of fights, abuses, discoveries, atrocities etc. And they do not want to lose that. And you and many people are not understanding that

If one is wrong, it doesn’t give you the right to be wrong too.

Pointing out his sin, his wrongdoing about his relation with his teacher, pointing out the atrocities they committed abroad etc, doesn’t make his point of view about some Muslims wrong. If someone says you 2+1 = 5; 3+4 = 9 ; does it make wrong when he says 2+2=4 ?

We have to do a self introspection. We have to learn to understand what others are saying , to understand their mindset and to have critical thinking, logical reasoning when dealing with them. Instead of letting our blood boiling, we should engage in well articulated debate, we should use our brain, to expose our point of view using their own words and concepts.

And it’s not with the behaviour of some Muslims that could change the trend. And many here are not helping to change it. They are even aggravating the trend.

And it’s not with the behaviour of some Muslims that could change the trend. And many here are not helping to change it. They are even aggravating the trend.
Please show me who on here is not condoning hideous acts of violence? From where I stand we are all disgusted with this behaviour from these rascals attempting to justify their acts
In the name of Islam because this isn’t the Islam that represents us.
what else do you want us to do? Do you want us to become apologists and now and ask for forgiveness for acts that we are not responsible for because that’s not going to happen from me for a start off.
I don’t wish to launch Into any more vigour but just to say I think it’s wrong for you to Insinuate that we as a collective are aggravating the trend because that’s simply not true.

Shall we balme all french and white european christian people for the massacre of 45,000 Brown/Olive-Skinned Algerian Muslims?

What goes around-comes around........... :azn:

Listen french cuck boy, BROWN/OLIVE-SKINNED MUSLIMS LIVES MATTER!...........................................If you have a problem with that then go and worship macron......................................on second thoughts, you probably already do...........................:azn:

If your french racist colonialists didn't do the following them there would be no terrorism in frogiland:

Last edited:
Newly retired Mixed Martial Arts star Khabib Nurmagomedov on Friday harshly criticized French President Emmanuel Macron over his anti-Islam remarks.

"May the Almighty disfigure the face of this creature (Macron) and all its followers, who, under the slogan of freedom of speech, offend the feelings of more than one and a half billion Muslim believers," Nurmagomedov from Russia said on Instagram.

The 32-year-old said Muslims love Prophet Muhammad more than anyone, including their mothers, fathers, children and wives.

"Believe me, these provocations will come back to them," he added.

The former MMA star also shared a verse from the holy Quran.

"Surely the ones who hurt Allah and His Messenger, Allah has cursed them in the present (life) and the Hereafter, and He has prepared for them a degrading torment," the Surah Al-Ahzab verse 57 says.

Nurmagomedov's post also featured a boot print on Macron's face.

Macron's attitude against Islam, the republication of caricatures insulting the Muslim Prophet Muhammad and their projection on the walls of buildings have triggered boycotts of French products in several countries, including Qatar, Kuwait, Algeria, Sudan, Palestine and Morocco.

Brother Khabib doing the right thing again :)

May Allah swt bless him. He is such a great personality.

Thank you

I know, France, like others countries, has committed atrocities abroad. That’s a fact. They even committed atrocities against their own people in the past. It’s a fact.

you and many others, are not in France, if you have been here, you would have understood that Macron is not saying Islam and all Muslims are to be blamed. Even if some politicians, political analyst etc are trying to say what you believe, Macron never said it. He said clearly that a minority of Muslims are causing trouble.

Wouldn’t you say that some « Muslims » are causing trouble even in our own country Pakistan ? Aren’t we attacked by terrorists (even founded by foreign powers) ? Aren’t our armed forces attacked in our own country ? Isn’t TTP wanting to set their sharia on all Pakistan ?

You have to agree that we Muslims are in crisis due to our own shortcomings.

Now concerning the moral. He is not talking about any moral. But about their own way of life including their “freedom” (right or wrong I’m not discussing about it) which was constructed by many centuries of fights, abuses, discoveries, atrocities etc. And they do not want to lose that. And you and many people are not understanding that

If one is wrong, it doesn’t give you the right to be wrong too.

Pointing out his sin, his wrongdoing about his relation with his teacher, pointing out the atrocities they committed abroad etc, doesn’t make his point of view about some Muslims wrong. If someone says you 2+1 = 5; 3+4 = 9 ; does it make wrong when he says 2+2=4 ?

We have to do a self introspection. We have to learn to understand what others are saying , to understand their mindset and to have critical thinking, logical reasoning when dealing with them. Instead of letting our blood boiling, we should engage in well articulated debate, we should use our brain, to expose our point of view using their own words and concepts.

There is no imperative or justification which they have to defend insulting the personality of Prophet Muhammad saws.

This is a black and white issue, there is no grey area.

This is an independent policy which they have adopted independent of anything Muslims have done or are doing.

Imran Khan had seen it for 2 years and warned the world community about it.

Please show me who on here is not condoning hideous acts of violence? From where I stand we are all disgusted with this behaviour from these rascals attempting to justify their acts
In the name of Islam because this isn’t the Islam that represents us.
what else do you want us to do? Do you want us to become apologists and now and ask for forgiveness for acts that we are not responsible for because that’s not going to happen from me for a start off.
I don’t wish to launch Into any more vigour but just to say I think it’s wrong for you to Insinuate that we as a collective are aggravating the trend because that’s simply not true.

I think most of the posts supporting these murders were rightfully deleted. And some were deleted because I have reported them to the staff.

But here this first message is which is finger pointing at the sins of a man who is attacking people who are doing terrorism in the name of Islam or just to show their love for our prophet Muhammad (PBUH), is madefor which purpose if it’s not for lowering the importance of the problem we Muslims have ? Especially the timing of this post, regarding tend to make me believe that there is no other purpose.
When I said “here” I mean here on PDF forums.
We Muslims have to be clean before pointing our fingers towards others.
What I want, and what every Muslim should want is simple : knowledge - cleaning our societies from extremism and jahiliat - learn critical thinking - logical reasoning with knowledge of the history, psychology and mindset of with whom you are discussing - do self introspection - among others things

Had we done that, Pakistan would have been in top 5 countries of the world, and whenever Pakistan talked, world would have stopped breathing in order to hear what we have to say. And we would been able to request the respect of our Prophet.

No need to be apologist.

By our acts we are not helping stopping insults against our prophet, we are worsening this trend instead. And in this sens we are responsible to some extent. Am I right or wrong ?

We Muslims have to be clean before pointing our fingers towards others

This is not a concept of Islam.

We all have deficiencies,, but that should never prevent us from upholding good and forbidding evil.

Actually this is a trick of Shaytaan to convince us not to speak up because you have done "so and so" sin or shirked an obligation like salat, hijab, etc.

We should always strive to be better regardless, and speak the truth, even when it is inconvenient.

I think most of the posts supporting these murders were rightfully deleted. And some were deleted because I have reported them to the staff.

But here this first message is which is finger pointing at the sins of a man who is attacking people who are doing terrorism in the name of Islam or just to show their love for our prophet Muhammad (PBUH), is madefor which purpose if it’s not for lowering the importance of the problem we Muslims have ? Especially the timing of this post, regarding tend to make me believe that there is no other purpose.
When I said “here” I mean here on PDF forums.
We Muslims have to be clean before pointing our fingers towards others.
What I want, and what every Muslim should want is simple : knowledge - cleaning our societies from extremism and jahiliat - learn critical thinking - logical reasoning with knowledge of the history, psychology and mindset of with whom you are discussing - do self introspection - among others things

Had we done that, Pakistan would have been in top 5 countries of the world, and whenever Pakistan talked, world would have stopped breathing in order to hear what we have to say. And we would been able to request the respect of our Prophet.

No need to be apologist.

By our acts we are not helping stopping insults against our prophet, we are worsening this trend instead. And in this sens we are responsible to some extent. Am I right or wrong ?

Were the French colonialist racists clean and the Algerian Muslims dirty when they massacred over 45,000 innocent Brown/Olive-Skinned Algerian Muslims?............ :azn:

Back
Top Bottom