What's new

Macron has forgotten parts of French history ...... conveniently

PoliticoEurope withdrew an opinion piece titled "France’s dangerous religion of secularism”

So there is no Freedom of Expression it seems after all

Nobody forbid you to to start your own newspaper. And you will have all the freedom to publish or not or remove or not an article which doesn’t suite to your editorial line.

Freedom of speech is only for the speech which they approve, everything else is unacceptable.

no it’s the other way... everything is acceptable except what is forbidden.

freedom of speech is a concept very difficult to understand to many.?

no it’s the other way... everything is acceptable except what is forbidden.

freedom of speech is a concept very difficult to understand to many.?

Yes, only your superior Western gods can understand it.

Leave us simple goat, cattle, and camel herders to our condition.

Yes, only your superior Western gods can understand it.

Leave us simple goat, cattle, and camel herders to our condition.

no bro. It’s just you don’t want to understand it. It’s different.That’s why I have said several times that if you want to be understood by non Muslims you will have to understand them. Learn how and why they think what they think, then you will be able to explain them your own point of view and convince them...

no bro. It’s just you don’t want to understand it. It’s different.That’s why I have said several times that if you want to be understood by non Muslims you will have to understand them. Learn how and why they think what they think, then you will be able to explain them your own point of view and convince them...

Excuse me sir, I have lived in the West long enough to understand their mindset. I have studied their philosophers and ideology in great detail.

Hypocrisy in dealing with others is a constant trend we see in their relationships with not only Muslims but Central and South Americans, Africans, East Asians, Southeast Asians, Native peoples, Blacks, and also Jews (previously.)

Excuse me sir, I have lived in the West long enough to understand their mindset. I have studied their philosophers and ideology in great detail.

Hypocrisy in dealing with others is a constant trend we see in their relationships with not only Muslims but Central and South Americans, Africans, East Asians, Southeast Asians, Native Americans, Blacks, and also Jews (previously.)

It’s s a good start, but not enough. But still good. Now You know ( partially) them, how could you use your knowledge to influence them ? Use a little bit the brain you were given by Allah. Of course if you want to. Nothing mandatory. You are free, you have your own free will. It’s up to you.

It’s s a good start, but not enough. But still good. Now You know ( partially) them, how could you use your knowledge to influence them ? Use a little bit the brain you were given by Allah. Of course if you want to. Nothing mandatory. You are free, you have your own free will. It’s up to you.

Request, please be less condescending.

I have my own experiences which have shaped me into who I am. I have seen the present situation happening from as early as 2000.

I believe Allah swt has gifted me with this vision to lead my people and help them make sense of it.

We American Muslims have been under constant attack since about the 1990s. We have had to pick up the pieces and rationalize our place here in the West.

@Falcon29 @Musings @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakFactor

Request, please be less condescending.

I have my own experiences which have shaped me into who I am. I have seen the present situation happening from as early as 2000.

I believe Allah swt has gifted me with this vision to lead my people and help them make sense of it.

We American Muslims have been under constant attack since about the 1990s. We have had to pick up the pieces and rationalize our place here in the West.

@Falcon29 @Musings @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakFactor

My experience is even older than your’s. And my opinion is based on what I saw about each ethnicity living here in France and I have also learned about history of immigration since centuries.

The best is when you are able to acknowledge your own limitations and open yourself to learn more. That’s was my own case, and I was able to move further in understanding people.

now I was condescending and you took it “badly”.
It’s the same problem when you want impose something on french and when french want impose something on Muslims.

that why, again and again, I invite you to learn more about french people and you, and we Muslims in general, will be able to get the respect of our prophet because we will learn how to bring them to realize themselves

after all this is what you want. Isn’t it ?

now you bring your life in USA. Arewe talking about USA or France ?

Allez bring all friends you want in the discussion:pop:

Last edited:
My experience is even older than your’s. And my opinion is based on what I saw about each ethnicity living here in France and I have also learned about history of immigration since centuries.

The best is when you are able to acknowledge your own limitations and open yourself to learn more. That’s was my own case, and I was able to move further in understanding people.

It’s the same problem when you want impose something on french and when french want impose something Muslims.

that why, again and again, I invite you to learn more about french people and you, and we Muslims in general, will be able to get the respect of our prophet.

I know about french people.

The french massacred 45,000 Algerians, chopped off their heads and then put their skulls in museums:

The french massacred 45,000 Algerians, chopped off their heads and then put their skulls in museums:

Your knowledge about french seems limited to this.

read the extract below :

The best is when you are able to acknowledge your own limitations and open yourself to learn more.

It’s the same problem when you want impose something on french and when french want impose something on Muslims.

that why, again and again, I invite you to learn more about french people and you, and we Muslims in general, will be able to get the respect of our prophet because we will learn how to bring them to realize themselves

now you bring your life in USA. Arewe talking about USA or France ?

Allez bring all friends you want in the discussion:pop:

If it is your experience vs. My experience, then let us just leave it there.

I am talking about the whole of the West, of which both France and US are a part.

I tagged other Pakistanis who live in the West so that they can give their point of view and read what I wrote.

Stop behaving like a troll, it is really quite sad...

That is called civilization to some, but it me it just looks like barbarism.

If it is your experience vs. My experience, then let us just leave it there.

I am talking about the whole of the West, of which both France and US are a part.

I tagged other Pakistanis who live in the West so that they can give their point of view and read what I wrote.

Stop behaving like a troll, it is really quite sad...

Sorry bro if it looks that I’m trolling but I’m not.
I want my brothers and sisters being successful in this life and in the life after.

but to be successful in the life here we have to I understand very well others people, others faith, and we should always accept that what we know is limited, and we should open our mind to learn more and not to be locked in our certainties.

No doubt about what Allah and our prophet (PBUH) said. But we should not go into extremists positions even if others seem wrong.
Because there is always an explanation about why “it is as it is”.

take care.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom