What's new

Ma Ying-jeou, Taiwan’s pro-China president, wins reelection

Götterdämmerung;2500481 said:
Excuse me, it was you who made all the funny claims. First you said, the people in Taiwan claim to be the real Chinese but don't want to become Han slaves despite speaking Han languages and practice Han culture. Now you said that the real China can't do F about it etc. p.p.

Who is the real China now? The one the people from Taiwan claim to be or by your definition :-)lol:) the mainland?

Remember, we Germans are hair splitters. :D

Germans are but Chinese Germans behave as if they are?

Taiwanese consider themselves as the real chinese but thats how they feel.

All said and done the bottom line is that they will sink the REAL Chinese navy whenever they enter Taiwanese water.

It seems our resident Indian member "Always Neutral" completely missed the point of this thread.

The pro-China faction in Taiwan won the elections YET again. :lol:

Germans are but Chinese Germans behave as if they are?

Taiwanese consider themselves as the real chinese but thats how they feel.

All said and done the bottom line is that they will sink the REAL Chinese navy whenever they enter Taiwanese water.

Cheap shots again? Look, I don't accuse you being a false flagger and if you were a real English gentleman, you would have argued with me on the topic and not guessing about my ethnicity as there is no way I can prove anything and I need not to.

So, if the people from Taiwan claim to be the real Chinese, who are you to define which side is the real China? :)

Götterdämmerung;2500524 said:
So, if the people from Taiwan claim to be the real Chinese, who are you to define which side is the real China? :)

Every major government in the world recognizes the PRC as the legitimate representative of all China.

Including the Indian government, the US government and the British government. Who have all dropped diplomatic recognition of Taiwan.

Cheap shots again? Look, I don't accuse you being a false flagger and if you were a real English gentleman, you would have argued with me on the topic and not guessing about my ethnicity as there is no way I can prove anything and I need not to.

Excuse me you brought the German angle into the debate not me. I care less if you are martian

Excuse me you brought the German angle into the debate not me. I care less if you are martian

English gentlemen are well known for their black humour. You might be an exception.

So, lets go back to the discussion. Are there any of my statements besides the "German digress" that you disagree with me?

Götterdämmerung;2500554 said:
English gentlemen are well known for their black humour. You might be an exception.

So, lets go back to the discussion. Are there any of my statements besides the "German digress" that you disagree with me?

many

My Chinese comment was for the gentleman from China who said that because the Taiwanese had on their jacket we are Chinese meant they wanted reunification. I pointed out that was wrong.

As regards the party which wants peaceful relations with China winning is a no brainer but does that bring China closer to annexing Taiwan I doubt.

He is ashamed of being an Indian. Understandable.

Well than cross the straits and put your money where your mouth is?

US is weaker than Mexico. Mexican drug dealers got a 75:0 kill ratio against Americans and yet US cannot touch Mexicans. A British Indian talking about "put your money where your mouth is" is hilarious. Terrorists slaughtered 200 people in Mumbai for no reason and there's nothing you can do about it. 200:4 kill ratio oh my the terrorists are stronger than US marines vs. Taliban. Maoists kill 70+ police at a time and you are powerless to stop them.

Sure as much as taiwanese are ashamed to unite with China and give you the two fingers when u suggest the same

It's nothing about ashamed. Quite contrary they believe that they are the true successor of Chinese culture.

Do you read this?

中国国民党/Chinese Nationalist Party/KMT

20120114060151.jpg

US is weaker than Mexico. Mexican drug dealers got a 75:0 kill ratio against Americans and yet US cannot touch Mexicans. A British Indian talking about "put your money where your mouth is" is hilarious. Terrorists slaughtered 200 people in Mumbai for no reason and there's nothing you can do about it. 200:4 kill ratio oh my the terrorists are stronger than US marines vs. Taliban. Maoists kill 70+ police at a time and you are powerless to stop them.

So you agree China is a terrorist nation and Taiwan is the innocent person here? I have no problems with your anology.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom