What's new

Ma Ying-jeou, Taiwan’s pro-China president, wins reelection

Mainland accounts for 45% of their trade and even more investment. One out of ten of the Taiwan people live in Mainland now.

It's just a matter of time of the re-union.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Guess who is lame YOU! Taiwan joining China is CCP fable for the brainwashed masses.

You are so angry because there is nothing you can do to stop this trend.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Guess who is lame YOU! Taiwan joining China is CCP fable for the brainwashed masses.

Before the vote of their election, almost all the Taiwan's industrial elites make statements that supporting the Cross-Straight relation. It seems the CCP have already re-unioned with their richest and the most powerful people.

Mainland accounts for 45% of their trade and even more investment. One out of ten of the Taiwan people live in Mainland now.

It's just a matter of time of the re-union.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

You are so angry because there is nothing you can do to stop this trend.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Before the vote of their election, almost all the Taiwan's industrial elites make statements that supporting the Cross-Straight relation. It seems the CCP have already re-unioned with their richest and the most powerful people.

Yet the Plan, PA and Plaaf **** bricks when told to cross the Taiwan straits? still act like cry babies hwen US sells Taiwan some arms? Cry Babies is all what I can say when it comes to Taiwan.

Yet the Plan, PA and Plaaf **** bricks when told to cross the Taiwan straits? still act like cry babies hwen US sells Taiwan some arms? Cry Babies is all what I can say when it comes to Taiwan.

Diplomatic against the US is all about principle. Why it's hard for your head to understand this? The US have been crying for decades about China buying oil from Iran. It's the same story.

The key point to re-union with Taiwan is not military power but economic ties which maybe too hard for you.

kid, i'm not gonna say more, i'm just gonna let the Taiwanese talk, and you will see who is "s***ing bricks" when there's war talk.

Taiwanese youth losing appetite for fighting China | World news | The Guardian

"I have been asking university students for several years now whether they would be willing to join an all-volunteer military," he said. "I get positive responses from no more than 2 or 3 percent."

Fifteen-year-old Taipei high school student Gao Yu-kai explained his own lack of willingness to fight an invading Chinese force by saying it made no sense to participate in a losing effort.

"We could never beat China," he said. "They are just too strong."

Diplomatic against the US is all about principle. Why it's hard for your head to understand this? The US have been crying for decades about China buying oil from Iran. It's the same story.

The key point to re-union with Taiwan is not military power but economic ties which maybe too hard for you.

Liar Liar pants on fire. The ellection before this you fired 200 missiles bully boy?

Liar Liar pants on fire. The ellection before this you fired 200 missiles bully boy?

And got a 12:1 kill ratio so we know who is really "shi**ing bricks".

Second Taiwan Strait Crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The crisis started with the 823 Artillery Bombardment (translated from Traditional Chinese: 八二三炮戰; Simplified Chinese: 八二三炮战; pinyin: Bāèrsān Pàozhàn) at 5:30pm on August 23, 1958, when People's Liberation Army forces began an intense artillery bombardment against Quemoy. ROC forces in Quemoy dug in and returned fire. In the heavy exchange of fire, roughly 2,500 ROC troops and 200 PRC troops were killed.

And got a 12:1 kill ratio so we know who is really "shi**ing bricks".

Second Taiwan Strait Crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The crisis started with the 823 Artillery Bombardment (translated from Traditional Chinese: 八二三炮戰; Simplified Chinese: 八二三炮战; pinyin: Bāèrsān Pàozhàn) at 5:30pm on August 23, 1958, when People's Liberation Army forces began an intense artillery bombardment against Quemoy. ROC forces in Quemoy dug in and returned fire. In the heavy exchange of fire, roughly 2,500 ROC troops and 200 PRC troops were killed.

Yet you cannot cross the Taiwan Straits? Poor fan boys I pity your cowardice. Atleast admit you cannot do falklands like us.

No there is not!

Taiwan has no intention of joing China, its only chinese dilemma on how to package it to their citizens.

Err, on the one hand you claim that people from Taiwan don't want to be Han slaves (the funny thing is they speak Han languages and practice Han culture), on the other hand you claim that Zaiwan is the real China, which again is Han dominated. So, what now? :woot:

Götterdämmerung;2500416 said:
Err, on the one hand you claim that people from Taiwan don't want to be Han slaves (the funny thing is they speak Han languages and practice Han culture), on the other hand you claim that Zaiwan is the real China, which again is Han dominated. So, what now? :woot:

I don't claim they are the real China but Taiwanese do! Something you find hard to comprehend?

Götterdämmerung;2500454 said:
If they claim to be the real Chinese, then your claim that they don't want to be Han slaves absolutly contradictory. Verstanden? ;)

Strawmans argument? They are a separate country and the real China can't do a F about it other cry and fire a few missiles. Long Live Taiwan.

Strawmans argument? They are a separate country and the real China can't do a F about it other cry and fire a few missiles. Long Live Taiwan.

Excuse me, it was you who made all the funny claims. First you said, the people in Taiwan claim to be the real Chinese but don't want to become Han slaves despite speaking Han languages and practice Han culture. Now you said that the real China can't do F about it etc. p.p.

Who is the real China now? The one the people from Taiwan claim to be or by your definition :-)lol:) the mainland?

Remember, we Germans are hair splitters. :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom