What's new

Lt Gen (retd) Shahid Aziz opens Pandora Box on Kargil issue

^^^^ thanks for reply...
But i'm still looking for tha lollywood's version of pakistani bravery..

Kindly provide the link.. let me see when they have released the list...
when they took 2 months to dmit that they are regular soldiers and not muhajeedin.. this speaks volume about professionalism of PA.. "God's army"

Kargil would not have happened if India had not occupied the Pakistani land in 1984

^^^^ thanks for reply...
But i'm still looking for tha lollywood's version of pakistani bravery..

Kindly provide the link.. let me see when they have released the list...
when they took 2 months to dmit that they are regular soldiers and not muhajeedin.. this speaks volume about professionalism of PA.. "God's army"

Staging fake battles to get bravery medal from Army by Indian soldiers, nah that's not lollywood, that's bollywood mate.

Plus the list of soldiers released were killed during heated skirmishes on LoC at that time. That what PAK Army said at that time and the time when list was released again.

I dont know why Indians always say PA denied their soldiers death when we owned up their death in 1999 by giving medals to our Soldiers. Perhaps that's another propoganda fed up to you guys by Bollywood and Indian Press to make you feel superior

Musharaff's dream to repeat a Siachen on India failed miserably.

Musharaff's main reason for kargil was to take the revenge for the beating SSG got from Indian Army in Siachen in 1989.

As for those who bring on point 5353 or whatever that point is called should go and have a look there they will find that mountain to be completely deserted,not a single outpost of PA is present on that mountain.
True that IE reported that PA has built bunker on that.But they were temporary shelters for a expedition team.Even IA soldiers have climbed that mountain recently after PA expedition.

It is immosible to remain on that mountain for more than 3-4 months of the year.
THere is nothing on that mountain.

Kargil would not have happened if India had not occupied the Pakistani land in 1984

Staging fake battles to get bravery medal from Army by Indian soldiers, nah that's not lollywood, that's bollywood mate.

:lol: again started tu tu main main...

we all seen the bravery in 1971 when thousands of you surrender within few weeks...
till the 15dec 1971 you were winning .. :lol:

we all seen the bravery in 1971 when thousands of you surrender within few weeks...

I found it funny because if i remember PA was engaged with Mukti bahini form march 1971 who had full support of India. Supply routes blocked by India, Using someone else to weaken PA and than attacking an weak enemy. That's not how brave people fights. Three words, Battle of Hilly. Go read up the bravery of PA.

Would it be a fair and square fight and if IA would not been hiding behind Mukti Bahini skirt which is a common trait of Hindu Baniya than surrender would not occured

I found it funny because if i remember PA was engaged with Mukti bahini form march 1971 who had full support of India. Supply routes blocked by India, Using someone else to weaken PA and than attacking an weak enemy. That's not how brave people fights. Three words, Battle of Hilly. Go read up the bravery of PA. Would it be a fair and square fight and if IA would not been hiding behind Mukti Bahini skirt which is a common trait of Hindu Baniya than surrender would not occured
The brave would rather die fighting than surrendering. :D

Plus we were discussing bravery at kargil how come you drifted that topic to 1971? Or is it in your desperation, you couldn't answered my query and decided to go troll's way?

Plus we were discussing bravery at kargil how come you drifted that topic to 1971? Or is it in your desperation, you couldn't answered my query and decided to go troll's way?
Even in Kargil, Pakistani soldiers surrendered. Do you want me to post link ?

The brave would rather die fighting than surrendering. :D

Are you sure? Last time i checked, Soldier of every professional army follow their commanding officer orders no matter how brave they are or is it that Indian soldier in such cases would disobey their CO and would continue fighting?

Are you sure? Last time i checked, Soldier of every professional army follow their commanding officer orders no matter how brave they are or is it that Indian soldier in such cases would disobey their CO and would continue fighting?
Even if the General says go rape and change the Nasal of East Pakistanis. :undecided:

Also I call normal soldiers brave, but your Generals are cowards.

But then everyone is not made to be brave.........
or wise...........

Yeah, That's why Captain Sher Khan and lance Naik Lalak Jab become legend

Even if the General says go rape and change the Nasal of East Pakistanis. :undecided:

Also I call normal soldiers brave, but your Generals are cowards.

It's the same case where your Indian soldiers were ordered to behead the PA soldiers and they done it. As said in Bhurka dutt shows. Not every soldier is a fine gentlemen. Khabees log bhe nikal atay hay beech may

P.S. There is a difference in saying something and ordering something.

Even in Kargil, Pakistani soldiers surrendered. Do you want me to post link ?

So what? When soldiers run out of ammunition, than how could they fight? It's a common sense basically or is it that every soldier in IA is taught martial arts so he could fight his enemy if he runs out of his ammunition?

So what? When soldiers run out of ammunition, than how could they fight? It's a common sense basically or is it that every soldier in IA is taught martial who would fight his enemy in case his ammunition runs out?
Well they have knives ? Even bare hands. Read about Shaitan Singh. :D

Hum Indians to Pakistaniyon ko Nigaahon se maar dete hain. :lol:

I found it funny because if i remember PA was engaged with Mukti bahini form march 1971 who had full support of India. Supply routes blocked by India, Using someone else to weaken PA and than attacking an weak enemy. That's not how brave people fights. Three words, Battle of Hilly. Go read up the bravery of PA.

Would it be a fair and square fight and if IA would not been hiding behind Mukti Bahini skirt which is a common trait of Hindu Baniya than surrender would not occured

:lol: so much of bravery of PA that first they said they are mujahideens and refused to accept the dead bodies.
tell me who was hiding in the salwars of mujahideen.. :lol:

there is a whole history of pakistan's amy cowardiceness.. from 1947 till salalas and malalas... we have to seen it in proper perspectives.

Back
Top Bottom