What's new

Lt Gen (R) Nazir Ahmad appointed Chairman NAB

paints is east pakistan ?
Brighto?

again, its clear that muzaffarabad was already free. army came later for defence.

so you yourself agree that your earlier claim of "pak" army having any hand in liberation of GB is false. and, no, raising of flag doesnt mean that gilgit scout were serving under the army. they were incorporated in the NLI (hence the army) after the kashmir war, not before.
Dude you are done and dusted.. you claimed Pakistan army had no role in 1948 war.. you were shown the road..

And this little word play by you labeling scouts not taking orders from pakistan army.. The chain of command came from Pakistan...through khan abdul qayum khan the CM of the sarhad province back then.. who was in consultation with Pakistan army..

They declared themselves army of Pakistan regardless ..at the end of day it doenst matter who commanded directly or indirectly..
I respect the fact that gilgitis fought for Pakistan.. that's all what matters in the end.

Brigadier Aslam Khan from Pakistan Army that commanded the gilgit rebels.

Class dismissed.

Last edited:
Brighto?

Dude you are done and dusted.. you claimed Pakistan army had no role in 1948 war.. you were shown the road..

And this little word play by you labeling scouts not taking orders from pakistan army.. The chain of command came from Pakistan...through khan abdul qayum khan the CM of the sarhad province back then.. who was in consultation with Pakistan army..

They declared themselves army of Pakistan regardless ..at the end of day it doenst matter who commanded directly or indirectly..

Class dismissed.
Besharmi hai ye

Was Sharif or pervaiz elahi fuedals in any shape or form

Sharif were peasants of Kashmir while elahis family became buisnessmen after partition? Before that they were probably famers or just regular people from the city

Were the arain steel manufacturers of 60s 70s fuedals? - no even they were not fuedals

Again the stereotypes you have are not true dude

Wdym? - I said the society is fuedal and people of those areas don't do anything about it- no one says anything
yet even the fuedal society trope is used mostly against us than
actual frickin fuedal society lol
what am I denying ?

Btw they're my Pakistani brothers I am not trying to demean em in any shape or form just pointing out what I found to be hypocritical

Karachi NEVER had a proper protest movement for city autonomy - not once, police beat em up here and there and they go hiding- yet no one talks about that, no one calls that subservient

That's despite all the bravado of we are educated, politically aware and this and that - yet even after all that NEVER ONCE had a proper protest movement for city based autonomy- what do you call that?

While Punjab had it in the 2000s return to democracy saw huge protest movements, protests for free judiciary, BB's death, Hazarawal had brutal protest movements when name changed to KPK- and hell currently it's still going strong for PTI after brutalities of March on Islamabad, May, 4000 politcal workers arrested in the middle of the night, tortured yet movement is stronger than ever before

And even after all that handed PTI a victory in elections - where they made a coalition government

Anyone else in whole of Pakistan showing up like that?

No, far from it - and that's my whole point, get out of this mentality of blaming all our issues on someone else- externally it's American or youhadi internally atleast ethno nats blame all thier societal ills on one ethnicity

but ALL of Pakistan talks about Punjabis only as the root cause of all of their problems

You pretty much were doing the same- I could literally see it lol

Biggest BS since the dawn of mankind - who were the Hindu shahis from Lahore to Kabul?, Who was the khokhar clan leader khizr Khan of sayyid dynasty who ruled Delhi to Sindh to Jammu?, Who was jasrant khokhar another ruler of Punjab and Jammu and western UP? Hell modern day example of our brothers from AJk fighting a war of liberation, liberating thier lands and joining Pakistan on their own

I can go and on with it but it looks stupid as it's clearly part of a campaign

Same as that was started by hindutavas Indians on social media of how no Punjabi Muslim general won a battle for 1000 years - when the Mughal army had shit load of punjabi generals, some were legendary and expanded the empires to all corners, Adina baig when he was with the Mughals himself defeated abdali forces many times forget the legendary punjabi generals of Mughal when he was just amongst the average one

I know Indians propoganda campaigns on the internet target us specifically but expected better from pakistanis to not fall into it

plains throughout the world have been a difficult place to be anywhere, that's true but with utmost respect you're relying on a tropes Sir

Upper caste? All politically dominant clans of Punjab are traditional agrarian clans not upper caste

2- tell me a country outside of communist countries or new world countries in the Americas where those who were historically upper class have no say in their countries

This is a phenomena world over - from a developed to developing countries

No they're not dead but they're not as powerful as they were before - please check out Punjab MNA, mpa's after 2000s , especially from Central and northern Punjab
While sure fuedal lord's from historically big families are there but a significant percentage is not, they're from new urban classes, society is rapidly changing to keep up with these stereotypes - when I have time I am willing to go one by one on each MNA, mpa - you'd be surprised as I was when I looked it up

Dk what you are trying to say
No wonder Ranjeet Singh's nut suckers are woefully ignorant of the Karachi politics and it's rich history anti-establishment agitations. Karachi people fought literal battles in the streets against Ayub Khan's imported thugs and later Bhutto's brutality, he was given of garland of shoes when he visited Lakoohait sueprmarket. There's a graveyard in Lalookhait das number of people killed in "lasani" riots of the late 60's early 70's.

Ever wonder why establishment created MQM in the first place?

The ambassador to Ukraine has almost always been a retired military man.

Ukraine and then a few other former Soviet states, and a couple in Africa too. That is the tradition (or rather quota I believe). I do think Saudi

Awayeen nhn Islamabad kay sab retired fauji Ukrainian embassy jatay parties kay liay! ;)

The ambassador to Ukraine has almost always been a retired military man.

Ukraine and then a few other former Soviet states, and a couple in Africa too. That is the tradition (or rather quota I believe). I do think Saudi

Awayeen nhn Islamabad kay sab retired fauji Ukrainian embassy jatay parties kay liay! ;)

And all these ex-military appointments have to be ultimately wound back if Pakistan is to become free... right ? These proxies are just another way GHQ maintains its hold over Pakistan.

We all saw what happened to some ex-Army people who spoke up against GHQ - their pensions + benefits all got cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom