What's new

lost 25lacs of Pak ruppes to a Fraud

my mother, wife, brother, no one knows about it,. they have been asking me why i m so upset but i haven't shared with them anything but just can't stop myself from sharing it here. i don't knwo what wud b their reaction once they realize the blunder i have made

he is a known fradiya. his case is in FIA. i m not the only person been ripped off the money. i have met people who wants to kill him and his family.. but i m not that kind of guy

Bro take my advice, tell your family and you will feel much better. They will be shocked and angry first, you will also feel very embarrassed but afterwards you will feel much lighter.

No amount of money in the world is worth stressing yourself and ruining your health. I have lost money and MashAllah made lots and lots of money in my life, it's all part of the game. Take it as a lesson and move on, you will make this money again.

Ps. An advice to anyone reading this: never rely on someone else to make your money for you. When someone says they have a great opportunity and you will get THIS much return, you are relying on this person to make money for you. Even if they are genuine, its too much risk to place on another person. Use your money yourself and work hard to make it succeed. Otherwise put it in property or a stable, personally owned investment.

Last edited:

ziaulalamfraudiya.png

So this is the fraudster

By the way waht proof do you have that you indeed took out 25 lakh rupees, do you have a bank record of taking out money ?

If you took out 25 lakh rupee , from bank account he would have deposit record of 25 Lakh
if Rangers did a quick investigation

Why don't you ask this guy's where about by one of his "FRIENDS" on his Facebook and tell them you are his long lost friend from high-school

Ask thru a girl's facebook account FRAUDSTERS are sucker for girl facebook account

Get the address / phone and then go to Closest Ranger's Post , take the photo with you
Open a police case against him if needed or Criminal offense charges via Rangers

Print out anything (Real items)
a) Email correspondence (Email where he invited to his place / office) etc
b) Letter of investment offer
c) Anything that will support your case specially bank receipt of withdraw from bank /date

However you will need witness / some hard proof that this man was asking around money !

By the way Facebook site to very Badiya hai , look like a Pakka charity giver - Pious boy

If unfortunately you do not have any RECORD of money withdrawal it would be difficult
Becasue court/judge does not recognizes , verbal allegations

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stated he took cash from other people/investors as well

a) Gather these people , and collect the record of money withdrawal
after you find his address/ where about , again go to Rangers Force

• Submit List of people the person defrauded
  • Submit proof of Money Transfer / Withdraw from all people. Real receipts
  • As a Collective , file a case against him - with rangers

While your case might still be weak , what Rangers/ Police might do is considering the number of people who got defrauded they might look into the matter a bit more closely and do their own professional Investigation EHM EHM ... ....... you know that investigation

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sure RANGERS / police would be interested how a guy who is listed as Student on facebook , has collected 25 Lakh rupee , once they will ask him source of income I am sure he will be out of words

If you earned the money by hard work you should not give up your funds

Option 2: Last resort (Not recommended) 9MM HANDGUN PRICES IN PAKISTAN
This is not recoomended I mean really not recommended (If you can't get justice from police / rangers)

1. Locally Made Clone of NP-22, 9mm Pistol Rs. 16,000
2. Locally Made Clone of Zigana F, 9mm Pistol Rs. 17,000
3. Locally Made Clone of Beretta 92FS / Stoeger Cougar 9mm Pistol Rs. 25,000
4. Locally Made Clone of Glock 17 / 19, 9mm Pistol Rs. 36,000

Once you have his address / phone politely have a conversation with him, at his home
Tell him, PAISA to ani jani cheez hai , why waste his life and your time?

Tell him you earned this money by hard work and you would like him to return the cash immediately and a written apology and in return you will not report him to police.

Now , make a copy of this letter , and leave his home with your own money.

Meet other people he defrauded, give them a copy of the letter tell them to go to police and open a case against him with the letter as evidence that he tried to defraud you

With a little police/Ranger persuasion I am sure he will return all cash stolen and serve 5-15 years behind bars where he belongs

now......

If you are having trouble locating you can also publish a half page advertisement in newspaper
with his picture
"WANTED FOR DEFRAUDING 15 PEOPLE" , put his picture down and a contact number
It will cost you 5,000-10,000 rupees

Put address of police station looking after the investigation

Put the picture in circulation and put a reward on that for 1-2 Lakh rupee

Face book per likha hai Lahore ka bacha hai , koi school ka doost , teacher , relative someone will recognize him in news paper advertisement

April 22 se koi post Nahi ki bache ne website per

All the best

Last edited:
Sir,

I don't want to sound harsh---but you are not a ' victim '----greed got the better of your senses---.

How was it possible to double the money---you got so greedy that you lost your common sense---and then to top it off---you missed your chance watching him for two months----maybe if you had invested two months earlier---your money would have doubled----and someone else might have been crying---.

While i cant help you in this matter, but i can tell you money is not everything for having a satisfied life.

Lacs of rs you will earn in your remaining life. 5 years from now you wont even remember this fraud , look at the faces of your daughters, smile and move on.

did you inquire your cousin after this fraud what he is saying? or your cousin was his partner?
my cozin himself has lost 12lacs to this fraud. he says that just like me, he made alot of people invest in it. including his brothers, brother in laws and friends.

These are people who will do anything for money .

As a famous dialogue in Tamil (Translated to English) "If you want to cheat someone , You should ignite their greed".

Nothing in the world comes without work . If you think otherwise you will be cheated again .

Please be careful next time.

Last edited:
my cozin himself has lost 12lacs to this fraud. he says that just like me, he made alot of people invest in it. including his brothers, brother in laws and friends.
There are even movies on it, how did you still manage to fall for this type of fraud?

What happened was tragic to say the least...Try to get involved with law enforcement agencies, learn from this horrific experience and move on...

I think i heard a similar case where a person asked people to invest as he was making money by profiting from currency exchange. He was arrested by FIA after the money he was handling suffered a huge loss.

yes its the same scheme. we were told to bring references after investment to increase the return ratio.

Thanks bro for the kind words

Sohail bro,

its my tried thing, that 's why i sharing with you.

Just recite Surah Muzamil daily,
Surah Muzamil only have 20 Ayah,

in just 15 days u will ins sha Allah see the results, i tried this, and tell many other people, and they got the results .
make your habit to recite daily, and u will witness the change in your life, and keep reciting through out your life, and tell the others too.

i have read it somewhere that there is always a faradiya till we have greed..
itni halal ki kamai baithay baithay double nahi hoti bhai... toba karo or rizaq mein barakat ki dua karo.
agar vo pakra bhi gaya to paisay nahi milaingay double shah ki misal aap kay samnay honi chahiyay .

I have lost 25lacs of Pak rupees to a Faradiya. Almost commited suicide because of that but then my 2 young daughters would have suffered the butchery of this world without a father so decided against it.

I sold my Pak Arab 5 Marla plot and gave all the money to him. Now that guy is on the run, he has left no trace of him. I want some help regarding catching that person and recovering money from him. So far what i have come to known is that i m not the only person who has been looted by him...

If any1 can help plz let me know.

0321-4661229

Thanks

Hi, sorry you went through something like this. Honestly I can't help you much with your case. Just wanted to comment on the suicide part, I am glad you made a good decision. If you had gone ahead with it; who would have suffered? Your family. So basically your family would have paid the price of fraud committed on you by that asshole. Stay strong brother. Money can come through sources you never dream off. Families are hard to come by again, once lost.

Regarding your case, I'd suggest approaching the police immediately. Despite whatever reputation they have, they are your only recourse. NAB also worked on similar cases (the famous "Double Shah" etc).

P.S. Don't listen to that moron above sharing 9mm gun prices. Not worth it.

Last edited:
Every time you think about committing suicide, go and see the faces of your daughters and wife. They should not be the ones suffering for your mistake. Have faith brother and work hard. You will get more than that if you work for your money, pray salah five times and give charity.

Allah Paak increases the rizq of person who has daughters.

he had the looks of a very decent person. he used to say daily prayers 5 times. had a mehrab on his forehead

We are sorry for your loss of so much hard earned money. I wud not question the circumstances or offers he made to U that made U invest so much money with such a rascal but appearances are deceptive and such goons make use of their looks and apparent pious attitude to lure others into their trap. Keep steadfast Bro for sake of your daughters and family. IN SHA ALLAH U ll earn more money than this as ALLAH is watching. Keep offering Salat-e-Hajat daily and we hope FIA gets hold of this kameena and gets your money back.All the best.

Hi Friends.

(i don't know which thread i shud b posting this. Mods plz adjust it to the proper, i was unable to locate one)

I have lost 25lacs of Pak rupees to a Faradiya. Almost commited suicide because of that but then my 2 young daughters would have suffered the butchery of this world without a father so decided against it.

I sold my Pak Arab 5 Marla plot and gave all the money to him. Now that guy is on the run, he has left no trace of him. I want some help regarding catching that person and recovering money from him. So far what i have come to known is that i m not the only person who has been looted by him...

If any1 can help plz let me know.

0321-4661229

Thanks

You were repeating the stupidity, Allah gave you life for some purpose, 25 lac is not a big amount these days. Use your brain. Hire some private detective, trace his phone records, if FIA is after him he cannot leave country . Believe in Allah and keep asking him for forgiveness, maybe with that 25 lac some bigger loss was coming, Allah might have protected you. Life is worth much more than 25 lac...

Back
Top Bottom