What's new

lost 25lacs of Pak ruppes to a Fraud

lollllz double shah ? ok forget the money now and lets start some new work . there is no short cut of doubling money . yes you can double money with long term investment in real estate or hard business .

BTW i have no sympathy with you as you were greedy to double amount without doing anything .

he had the looks of a very decent person. he used to say daily prayers 5 times. had a mehrab on his forehead
These are main sign of fraudulent person. But, forget about the loss and move on. Be optimistic in life. Most of us one way or another went through these type of trouble. You have to survive for your two daughters .

lollllz double shah ? ok forget the money now and lets start some new work . there is no short cut of doubling money . yes you can double money with long term investment in real estate or hard business .

BTW i have no sympathy with you as you were greedy to double amount without doing anything .

Thankyou

The police will be able to trace where the mobile phone was used to the BTS.
They know the patterns. and where it was last turned off.
They will know who he talked to last, and who was he in habit of talking to.
Last 3 month of data is 'reachable"

You will find the guy easy ... only if you can get enough authority involved.
pakistani police is like a dog throw bone they will shake tails . but its not worth as he will lose more money to police then fraudia . as polcie is bigger robber in this country .

Man Greed is mother of all crimes
U should hv known such cases earlier lyk double shah etc even few cases in my home town but those guys do disappear lyk urs ... u should go for FIA police etc a NF spend more money then may be u will catch him
U can use media as wl
Stay safe and aware others as wl

Damn man, feel sorry for you brother...

Hope you get the justice .

Sorry to hear about your loss. May Allah help you get your money back ....ameen

j_CqGsjP9q4.jpg

it was all i had.. i mean all the savings of my life so far and i lost it in 1 bad move

yes..

he said ur money wud b doubled, i watched the system for 2 months.. i used to go to his office daily and watch people come and go with money.. and he was paying them hard cash.. but its later that i come to know that they were all actors

Basically these are called ponzi scam schemes or pyramid scam schemes. Initially fraudster will pay initial investors to win the credibility and trust of other investors. As soon as more and more people join they would run away with this. Infact I have seen such a scheme though I wasn't the one someone in my family invested He was getting good results so more people tried to catch that bandwagon and eventually ended up losing all the money. Though at that time I was only very young. Never trust any one with your money and people who say they will double it or any such sh!t never trust them. If it seems to good to be true it probably is.

Don't even think about doing suicide, it is all part of life. Remember about your family if you are gone who will take care of them and how will they survive this cruel world. Try to get some help from any law enforcement or try talking to people who have been victim of this *******. Even if he is caught it will be hard to recover the money as I have seen it personally, but never lose hope and try never trusting anyone with your money.

Last edited:
my cosin knew him. he is from the save village near Head Balloki..
and it was my cozin that convinced me. he told me about him and that he is so good person in the area and has been doing it for 1.5 years and that i shud also sell my plot and invest in here and get the money double.

then i spend around 2 months and was a very good person. atleast thats what i come to know. and i saw people coming there earning a lot of money and taking them from him on daily basis.

so i felt secure and decided to sell the plot and double the money
did you inquire your cousin after this fraud what he is saying? or your cousin was his partner?

if you are from lahore ... go to lahore cantt sarwar shaeed Road Police station, it is the only police station which would help you since it is an online police station and you will find a team of good educated people who will provide you a decent support. rest if you will go to FIA temple road .. it will be a waste of time they are corrupt people sitting ducks and they will ask you bribery. so the best place is the Cantt Police. hope it will solve some of your misery

I sorry to hear about your loss. But keep in mind you have the blessing of the most precious things in life: your family.

Take this as a test and a learning experience. Do not take your life because it is not a way out
You would then have failed the test by failing in this life and will be punished in the next. Remember, it is the the thief who will ultimately suffer in the next life and maybe in this as well. He is the looser.

Learning lesson: there is no such think as doubling your money. There is no substitute for hard work and struggle.

Hi Friends.

(i don't know which thread i shud b posting this. Mods plz adjust it to the proper, i was unable to locate one)

I have lost 25lacs of Pak rupees to a Faradiya. Almost commited suicide because of that but then my 2 young daughters would have suffered the butchery of this world without a father so decided against it.

I sold my Pak Arab 5 Marla plot and gave all the money to him. Now that guy is on the run, he has left no trace of him. I want some help regarding catching that person and recovering money from him. So far what i have come to known is that i m not the only person who has been looted by him...

If any1 can help plz let me know.

0321-4661229

Thanks
Salam

Sad to hear about your loss. I haven't read through all comments, but here is what i would do. Use social media (FB, Twitter, and make a group where others like you can share it, and then wait until this culprit might get in connection with one of the members in this group. The member tell you all where they will meet, and then it's your danda and his head.
Reason why I bring social media is, dont trust police to get him, sometimes civilians may use technology to their help.

In the future: If something is to good to be true, then it's not, especially in Pakistan.

May Allah swt give you sabr and patience to wait for the culprit to be caught.

Hope you get your money back. Since you have his fb id its lot easier to trace him.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom