What's new

lost 25lacs of Pak ruppes to a Fraud

Hi Friends.

(i don't know which thread i shud b posting this. Mods plz adjust it to the proper, i was unable to locate one)

I have lost 25lacs of Pak rupees to a Faradiya. Almost commited suicide because of that but then my 2 young daughters would have suffered the butchery of this world without a father so decided against it.

I sold my Pak Arab 5 Marla plot and gave all the money to him. Now that guy is on the run, he has left no trace of him. I want some help regarding catching that person and recovering money from him. So far what i have come to known is that i m not the only person who has been looted by him...

If any1 can help plz let me know.

0321-4661229

Thanks

You still did not mentioned the scam that made you give away such a hefty amount. Can you share that as well so that it could benefit others and maybe save them from committing the same mistake.
Also did you file for a police complain? If he has looted others than try to contact those families and see if you people could pool your resources together against that Asshole.
Also i would ask you to offer Duwa Hajaat. If you dont know how its offered let me know and i will share its tareeqaar with you.
I can only hope and pray for you. Allah Bhatar kera.

Doubling of money in short short time?? wic business money laundering , drug trade , share market or real estate???. If former two means better you can die, if its later two business means definitely you have documents better take legal action. If not promising you can deal with other ways.

it was all i had.. i mean all the savings of my life so far and i lost it in 1 bad move

yes..

he said ur money wud b doubled, i watched the system for 2 months.. i used to go to his office daily and watch people come and go with money.. and he was paying them hard cash.. but its later that i come to know that they were all actors

Killing yourself wont bring that money back .

Such fraud cases was also happened in our nation ,in our state it was a guy named Sabarinath and a lots of other small fraud guys in here I personally knows a lot of friends that lost their money because of the same bad move .
I think you should contact others that cheated by this same guy .With them perhaps you can catch him .

I know its too late to say this, but when you're investing huge sum of money, you should have done your investigations before. Don't go for face value.

I have heard this same sentence from one of my family friend ,a middle aged businessmen .
Do not use entire assets for business or any other kind of investment .

Sorry to hear this. Let me know if in any way we can help. Facebook doesn't work here so I would suggest posting a actual picture and all personal details of that person.

Sorry to hear this. Let me know if in any way we can help. Facebook doesn't work here so I would suggest posting a actual picture and all personal details of that person.
as for doing sucide man, you can make that money back. Its not worth to kill yourself and leave your famility crying.

Feeling sorry for you man...that's lots of money to lose just like that. I can only pray that you get what is yours. And don't do anything stupid.... money is something for sure but not everything....

That cheater is so convincing .

lollllz double shah ? ok forget the money now and lets start some new work . there is no short cut of doubling money . yes you can double money with long term investment in real estate or hard business .

BTW i have no sympathy with you as you were greedy to double amount without doing anything .

Sometimes people are so convincing ,look at the photo of this guy ,so that the victims wouldnt use their common sense .How can a business man survive with this kind of financial management ?
Doubling your money within short period .You got to be kidding me .
Only viable option to make such money is real estate ,share selling etc .

If you still have a job, start again.

Work twice as hard to atone and recover. Its hard but in the end you will be back on your feet.

my cozin himself has lost 12lacs to this fraud. he says that just like me, he made alot of people invest in it. including his brothers, brother in laws and friends.

Hey bro, you still alright?

Respond and let us know you didnt do anything stupid.

Its just 25 lac rupee, dont kill yourself!

Brother just be calm ALLAH will do better for time being share whatever details you have hopefully ALLAH will help u INSHALLAH someone here with some authority please help our brother atleast he can recover some money out of fraud it's guy

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom