What's new

lost 25lacs of Pak ruppes to a Fraud

Hi Friends.

(i don't know which thread i shud b posting this. Mods plz adjust it to the proper, i was unable to locate one)

I have lost 25lacs of Pak rupees to a Faradiya. Almost commited suicide because of that but then my 2 young daughters would have suffered the butchery of this world without a father so decided against it.

I sold my Pak Arab 5 Marla plot and gave all the money to him. Now that guy is on the run, he has left no trace of him. I want some help regarding catching that person and recovering money from him. So far what i have come to known is that i m not the only person who has been looted by him...

If any1 can help plz let me know.

0321-4661229

Thanks

bro,

first of all, accept your mistake, that you put your all eggs in one Basket,
Your second mistake, if you not knew him, why u gave all the money to him??
Thirdly if you not knew him why you gave him a amount in cash??
and what he said to you, that u gave ur all money to him, means, what he promised to give u in return??

you or every one like will avoid it by adopting simple methods,

1. Never gave any one Cash if you not knew him, always use Banking channels.
2. if someone promised to give u 10-20 Percent in return by investing for short period, its fraud.
3. Always issue Bank chaque on the name of that person to which you are making payment, if you not knew him.

Last edited:
y thease types of fraudies r not new watch this video a guy looted billions from people claiming to double their money they have strange charisma attraction make people beleivong them that their money will be doubled
[M

bro,

first of all, accept your mistake, that you put your all eggs in one Basket,
Your second mistake, if you not knew him, why u gave all the money to him??
Thirdly if you not knew him why you game him a amount in cash??
and what he said to you, that u gave ur all money to him, means, what he promised to give u in return??

you or every one like will avoid it by adopting simple methods,

1. Never gave any one Cash if you not knew him, always use Banking channels.
2. if someone promised to give u 10-20 Percent in return by investing for short period, its fraud.
3. Always issue Bank chaque on the name of that person to which you are making payment, if you not knew him.

my cosin knew him. he is from the save village near Head Balloki..
and it was my cozin that convinced me. he told me about him and that he is so good person in the area and has been doing it for 1.5 years and that i shud also sell my plot and invest in here and get the money double.

then i spend around 2 months and was a very good person. atleast thats what i come to know. and i saw people coming there earning a lot of money and taking them from him on daily basis.

so i felt secure and decided to sell the plot and double the money

he said ur money wud b doubled, i watched the system for 2 months.. i used to go to his office daily and watch people come and go with money.. and he was paying them hard cash.. but its later that i come to know that they were all actors
. thease types of fraudies r not new watch this video a guy looted billions from people claiming to double their money
[M
[/QUOTE]

yes. its the same

Don't be stupid and weak thinking about suicide mate.
What data do you have? Name, looks, locations you met him, phone nr, social media, everything.
To be honest with you, if i were scammed like this, i would trace this son of a bitch down and go "cosa nostra" on him. I don't know you so i would advice you to go to the authorities. If you have any connections (army, police, ISI) i would advice you to involve them as well, however painful it may be. Good luck to you finding that piece of shit.

my cosin knew him. he is from the save village near Head Balloki..
and it was my cozin that convinced me. he told me about him and that he is so good person in the area and has been doing it for 1.5 years and that i shud also sell my plot and invest in here and get the money double.

then i spend around 2 months and was a very good person. atleast thats what i come to know. and i saw people coming there earning a lot of money and taking them from him on daily basis.

so i felt secure and decided to sell the plot and double the money

Brother,

I am afraid, your money was wasted, because its impossible in any business to make your money double in few months.
Allah will give u the money , keep trying with your hard work you will soon get the results.

it was all i had.. i mean all the savings of my life so far and i lost it in 1 bad move

yes..

he said ur money wud b doubled, i watched the system for 2 months.. i used to go to his office daily and watch people come and go with money.. and he was paying them hard cash.. but its later that i come to know that they were all actors

Sad to hear it. But you have the whole life ahead of you, so you can make more money in the future.

Contact the authorities. You are a victim of a classic ponzi scheme. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

There may be other victims too, if you can find them your case would be stronger. Good luck!

Edit: if they were all actors then it's not even a ponzi scheme where at least the initial investors make real money.

Hi Friends.

(i don't know which thread i shud b posting this. Mods plz adjust it to the proper, i was unable to locate one)

I have lost 25lacs of Pak rupees to a Faradiya. Almost commited suicide because of that but then my 2 young daughters would have suffered the butchery of this world without a father so decided against it.

I sold my Pak Arab 5 Marla plot and gave all the money to him. Now that guy is on the run, he has left no trace of him. I want some help regarding catching that person and recovering money from him. So far what i have come to known is that i m not the only person who has been looted by him...

If any1 can help plz let me know.

0321-4661229

Thanks
I feel your pain my brother, may Allah give you strength and hope for the future. Please always think of your daughters first, money can be regained, a father cannot. You are a good man, tc of your family and Inshallah you will see justice. We are all with you.

Sad to hear it. But you have the whole life ahead of you, so you can make more money in the future.

Contact the authorities. You are a victim of a classic ponzi scheme. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

There may be other victims too, if you can find them your case would be stronger. Good luck!

Edit: if they were all actors then it's not even a ponzi scheme where at least the initial investors make real money.

yes its the same scheme. we were told to bring references after investment to increase the return ratio.

I feel your pain my brother, may Allah give you strength and hope for the future. Please always think of your daughters first, money can be regained, a father cannot. You are a good man, tc of your family and Inshallah you will see justice. We are all with you.
Thanks bro for the kind words

bhai bewakoofon kai sar par seeng hotay to mei bara singa hota.. i was just unable to stop myself after seeing his office and people earning so much money. he created such environment. guys were changing cars on daily basis. but its afterwards that i come to know that it was all part of the plan..
Same thing happened with my cousin and his friend. The swindler in that case was a dual national, so after embezzling amount in crore's from his Islamabad office he took off to Australia. Then FIA traced him, did a lot things and then he returned the money within a few months. So keep on trying don't give up and don't lose hope. I don't know why you said this guy looked decent because from the pic you provided he looks immature and devoid of experience. Anyways i sincerely hope that for your family's sake you find your money back and let this be a lesson to you to not trust anyone these days even if they are your siblings.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom