What's new

Losing interest in Indus civilization

It seems shame is something that is completely and utterly alien to them, the lengths they go to to steal somebody else's heritage is truly preposterous.Kudos

My Pak Friend,

We must show compassion to those who lie... it is understanable really...since they have to come of with these lies to sustain their illegitmate empire... the bigger the lies the more the indian masses will rally behind them...-

You know the fun part is that Pak is becoming less and less theological state and hin-dia is becoming more and more... which I assure you is a great thing...

I am just happy that Pak Friends are becoming alive to their Heritage...

Without your Past, there is no Future of your own design...

We need to keep the fascism at bay in the region...Kashmir is the capstone that is keeping this sick empire intact... take out the capstone then this weird edifice will crumble all the way to South Tibet and NE states.

I love Gandhara arts and culture... would love to absorb this book. Thanks, brother!

What global centre of learning that was...again validates thrust of my argument that both intriscally and extrinscally Pak Civlisation has the capcity to absorb all influences and make its own....

Pakistan is known as land of gods for a reason

Of course it is such... why do you think indians still worship your ancestors... your Lahore is one epic place, my friend and there are cities in your Punjab that are still existing from time immorial...

I guess you guys really left some mark on the racial memory of the gangalanders!

Ah my very dear friend, they even stole your Taxilla native Chankaya as theirs... talk about daytime robbery.

Time to claim what is yours, without shame or remorse... DNA is DNA...religion is religion.

You have fine evening.
No body claims Chanakya to be Indian citizen but yes he is a philosopher of Ancient india when Pakistan or mordern india didnt exist.
Chanakya spent all his life to serve maurya empire which had its capital in Patliputra ( Patna, India)

And Ofcourse we dont claim Taxilla city but it was once famous for educational advances and teaching which was again inspired by another Ancient indian Gautama Buddha's teaching ( Born in Current Nepal, Educated Enlighted , lived rest of his life in current India)

Physical Places are nothing without cultural influences. Taxilla was nothing without influence Buddhism and its teachings.

Also Generations who accepts the cultural values, enriches it and practices it are the real owner of legacy. I dont see a single pakistani who has enriched Taxilla or IVT legacy. They luckily got the land and now trying to find their identity and relating them selves to dead material remains they have around.

Also Just because Great Sharman Bodhidharama was from India we Indians cannot belittle what contributions China has made to Wushu. You guys are owner of the Bodhidharama's legacy. Same goes with Zen Buddhism.

I love Gandhara arts and culture... would love to absorb this book. Thanks, brother!

What global centre of learning that was...again validates thrust of my argument that both intriscally and extrinscally Pak Civlisation has the capcity to absorb all influences and make its own....
CPEC, honestly is modern iteration of the past. Gandhara wa symbiosis of Central Asia/Indus Valley and China. The same route that carried Buddhism north along the Silk Road will bring economic revolution to Pakistan. Amazingly the modern Karakorum Highway begins right next to Taxila and traverses many of the Gandhara Greco-Buddhist sites you see in the video.

No body claims Chanakya to be Indian citizen but yes he is a philosopher of Ancient india when Pakistan or mordern india didnt exist.
Chanakya spent all his life to serve maurya empire which had its capital in Patliputra ( Patna, India)

And Ofcourse we dont claim Taxilla city but it was once famous for educational advances and teaching which was again inspired by another Ancient indian Gautama Buddha's teaching ( Born in Current Nepal, Educated Enlighted , lived rest of his life in current India)

Physical Places are nothing without cultural influences. Taxilla was nothing without influence Buddhism and its teachings.

Also Generations who accepts the cultural values, enriches it and practices it are the real owner of legacy. I dont see a single pakistani who has enriched Taxilla or IVT legacy. They luckily got the land and now trying to find their identity and relating them selves to dead material remains they have around.

Also Just because Great Sharman Bodhidharama was from India we Indians cannot belittle what contributions China has made to Wushu. You guys are owner of the Bodhidharama's legacy. Same goes with Zen Buddhism.

Dear indian,

Thank you for your brave attempt as face saving... understandable.

However, what you say is utter nonsense... no you have no heritage or any civilisation input to the Composite Civilisation expansion that Pak Lands have spread and bestowed upon you.

Frankly, I rather engage my Pak Friends...

I have nothing further to say to you... you may leave now.

Thank you,

SPF

Well my dear chap I suppose you have one-upped Nehru and the supreme court of H!ndia hehehehehehehee, and just one further clarification i swear i have debated RRS types who claim, Troy, Atlantis, Native Indian, Mayan,, Sumerians etc were all product of Ganga Sanatan dharam, do you share this belief ??? and they also claim genetic testing is bogus as Tamils and Kashmiris are gentically one and the same , not even an iota of difference between them, they are as similar to each other as a dane is to a german , they also claim south asia has had no foreign genetic input in the last 60,000 years, do you share these views????? I am just curious
I always had huge interest Religious studies.
Being a indian it helps as we have almost every religions and their learning sources around

Every nation have its share of stupid. India have its own too. Even I have seen many RSS or Pro Hindus who talk BS and also some pakistanis giving some tough competition to them in same.

CPEC, honestly is modern iteration of the past. Gandhara wa sybiosis of Central Asia/Indus Valley and China. The same route that carried Buddhism north along the Silk Road will bring economic revolution to Pakistan. Amazingly the modern Karakorum Highway begins right next to Taxila and traverses many of the Ganghara Greco-Buddhist sites you see in the video.

But of course it is. Hence my belief in Meta-Material Design...

Brother, do dig into Teleolgy...when you have time...many things will make more sense among us then.

Rise and Fall are cyclical in nature...your Re-birth is at hand.

Haha. You sound like ardent follower of Zaid Hamid and co.
You know something I dont want to drag you out of fool's paradise.
Enjoy your stay there.
Better than trying to fool an entire nation with cooked up history of vedic laser spaceships and flying temples. It is no wonder that hanuman army carried out sir GI kal strike using the very vedic technologies, if questioned them would constitute as a crime against nation

Of course it is such... why do you think indians still worship your ancestors... your Lahore is one epic place, my friend and there are cities in your Punjab that are still existing from time immorial...

I guess you guys really left some mark on the racial memory of the gangalanders!
Are you seriously saying this or just being a troll ?

No Indian worship any one from this planet.
Vishnu is from Vaikuntha he reincarnated in parts of current india , Indra and All dieties resides in heaven, Lord Shiva was unknown place who is first mentioned to be resident of kashi but later migrated to mount Kailasha in Tibet, and same goes with all other Gods.

Last edited:
Dear indian,

Thank you for your brave attempt as face saving... understandable.

However, what you say is utter nonsense... no you have no heritage or any civilisation input to the Composite Civilisation expansion that Pak Lands have spread and bestowed upon you.

Frankly, I rather engage my Pak Friends...

I have nothing further to say to you... you may leave now.

Thank you,

SPF
Dear Chinese,

I have no reservations against any one here. Every one is free to believe what he thinks is right.

I see this forum as sharing our views and not a place to prove others wrong.

So whatever non sense things i see here I never call them as that [emoji6]

We can happily agree to disagree.

God bless you.

Thanks.

Better than trying to fool an entire nation with cooked up history of vedic laser spaceships and flying temples. It is no wonder that hanuman army carried out sir GI kal strike using the very vedic technologies, if questioned them would constitute as a crime against nation
Dude you can't shoot every indian for stupid rants of few RSS retards who make such claims.

Neither I can shoot every pakistani for what some stupids from your nation says.

Please hold me accountable only for things I say here.

For discussing these laser vedic ships , flying temples find a guy who seeded this things in your mind.

Spare me.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom