What's new

Losing interest in Indus civilization

Bharat Muslim

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India

Many Indians are interested in Indus civilization because they associate their country's science & engineering talent with this civilization. They think their country is making strides in science & technology because of the heritage of Indus civilization.

But if the same Indians come to know of the dark truth about India's science & technology, the interest in Indus civilization would fizzle out instantly. Many of India's successes and failures are hidden in mystery and things actually may not be as they appear. When I pondered over the real technological capability of India, I instantly felt like giving the Indus valley civilization discussion a complete miss. In light of these revelations, even if Indus civilization indeed belongs to India, I wouldn't give two hoots.

There are strong reasons to believe that India's civilian space programs and military R&D projects may be non-indigenous or even fake. Indian technology doesn't seem to be about innovation/ingenuity. It is probably about purchasing and managing. The list of misleading red herrings is long. For instance, if India's Mars and Lunar missions are real, why is it unable to invent engines for it's military plane even after so many decades of trying? If Indian space missions are real, why are Indian programmers/coders so notoriously incompetent? Why is India harassed by a tiny country of Pakistan? Please don't cite Western awards and other significant 'recognition' of Indian science & technology. West has it's own agenda and their hyped certificates often don't indicate real merit.

The question is why do Indians do it? Why would Indians fabricate a facade about their science & technology prowess? I can think of two answers: One, to deter nuclear attacks by creating a camouflage of great strength. Two, to make money by siphoning R&D funds. The point they want to convey is: "Since we are capable of making civilian rockets, we are also capable of making effective and functioning nukes. So beware and refrain from using your nukes."

Last edited:

Many Indians are interested in Indus civilization because they associate their country's science & engineering talent with this civilization. They think their country is making strides in science & technology because of the heritage of Indus civilization.

But if the same Indians come to know of the dark truth about India's science & technology, the interest in Indus civilization would fizzle out instantly. Many of India's successes and failures are hidden in mystery and things actually may not be as they appear. When I pondered over the real technological capability of India, I instantly felt like giving the Indus valley civilization discussion a complete miss. In light of these revelations, even if Indus civilization indeed belongs to India, I wouldn't give two hoots.

There are strong reasons to believe that India's civilian space programs and military R&D projects may be non-indigenous or even fake. Indian technology doesn't seem to be about innovation/ingenuity. It is probably about purchasing and managing. The list of misleading red herrings is long. For instance, if India's Mars and Lunar missions are real, why is it unable to invent engines for it's military plane even after so many decades of trying? If Indian space missions are real, why are Indian programmers/coders so notoriously incompetent? Why is India harassed by a tiny country of Pakistan? Please don't cite Western awards and other significant 'recognition' of Indian science & technology. West has it's own agenda and their hyped certificates often don't indicate real merit.

The question is why do Indians do it? Why would Indians fabricate a facade about their science & technology prowess? I can think of two answers: One, to deter nuclear attacks by creating a camouflage of great strength. Two, to make money by siphoning R&D funds. The point they want to convey is: "Since we are capable of making civilian rockets, we are also capable of making effective and functioning nukes. So beware and refrain from using your nukes."

You will make Pakistan proud one day when you will really study hard and become like Dr Salam. Than posting here.

Go to school!!

Yawnnnn ... !

Such a waste of imagination.

First, Indians do share heritage of Indus civilization with most of Punjabi and Sindhi Pakistani but it cannot be said that India's technical capabilities today are related to Indus Civilization.

Second, if you see conspiracy in everything about India did in space research or nuclear weapon technology, no indian will be interested in convincing you about that. Take a chill pill and relax.

What baffles me is why is an Indian thread posted in Pakistani history section?

In light of these revelations, even if Indus civilization indeed belongs to India, I wouldn't give two hoots.
Indus civilisation is a small part of the bigger Indian civilisation.

There are strong reasons to believe that India's civilian space programs and military R&D projects may be non-indigenous or even fake.
That's okay.
India doesn't have to prove it's capabilities to everyone. Maanoo ya na maanoo!

Why is India harassed by a tiny country of Pakistan?

Wow, for a mighty country like India, countries like Japan, Germany, France, Netherlands, UK, South Korea, which are much much smaller than Pakistan, perhaps do not even exist... I do not even want to speculate what they think about Israel ...:o:

Funny, these Indian folks! :lol:

BTW, just curious, with whom would Indians like to be compared to feel that the comparison is justified? China? :-)

Back
Top Bottom