What's new

Looking to buy new mobile Phone

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am looking forward to buy new mobile or cell phone same thing I want to buy Nokia C3
C3b.gif

This is nokia c3
or will buy
302b.gif

This one is Nokia Asha 302
Which one I should go for please help those who live in Pakistan and specially in Lahore

I am looking forward to buy new mobile or cell phone same thing I want to buy Nokia C3
C3b.gif

This is nokia c3
or will buy
302b.gif

Which one I should go for please help those who live in Pakistan and specially in Lahore

better not go with these Nokia ones, try HTC wildfire with that budget.

or if you are interested still in these then go for Asha 302

This is nokia c3
or will buy

C3 costs 13500 new? why not send me 19000 rupees or $200 CAD, I can get you unlocked new Blackberry 9780 which costs 32000 rupees new in Pakistan that too locked. No?:D

One time buy rugged long lasting smartphone.

u can also check out qmobile in pakistan..

My advice is go for a android based phone. its a lot more user friendly. i am sure you can get them for 11k.

What is your need? BTW I cant ever use these small keys.... why not buy a cheap nokia lumia phone..

Get Android with that budget. If I was you I would go for the HTC ChaCha cause it has a keyboard and looks like something a man would use. Otherwise any Android in that budget would do.

If you have that budget, then go for some android based phones, nokia sets are either windows based or symbian, both suk, so I'd suggest to go for an android phone. You can find used samsung galaxy in about 15k in good condition or there are qMobiles which are also good sets at that budget, though never used them. But they are certainly better than nokia sets.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have that budget, then go for some android based phones, nokia sets are either windows based or symbian, both suk, so I'd suggest to go for an android phone. You can find used samsung galaxy in about 15k in good condition or there are qMobiles which are also good sets at that budget, though never used them. But they are certainly better than nokia sets.

please explain what is android phone ? okay I got it it is touch screen

please explain what is android phone ? okay I got it it is touch screen

Android is Operating System (OS) for smart phones and is one of the best out there. Nokia mobiles are either using Windows OS or Symbian but are no match of android..

Android is Operating System (OS) for smart phones and is one of the best out there. Nokia mobiles are either using Windows OS or Symbian but are no match of android..

please send me the links of these mobiles which are with range of maximum 11000 please send me the links and names

Back
Top Bottom