What's new

Looking to buy new mobile Phone

If you are interested in Android mobiles then I try Samsung Galaxy Start S5282 with Android OS 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean). The price of this mobile is 9,999/-
If you want to check specs of this mobile then click the link below:
Samsung Galaxy Star S5282 Price & Specifications - Samsung Pakistan
s5282b.gif

My advice is go for a android based phone. its a lot more user friendly. i am sure you can get them for 11k.
bro its pakistani rupee not indian 11k he might not even get samsung galaxy y with 11k in pakistan as there is defference in both INR & pakistani rupee

while olx is for used mobiles which people want to sale..

:omghaha: I tell ppl beware of olx daqu chor are on olx you might robbed without being paid with pistoul at the head, its not kijiji.com or kijiji.ca where there are reliable local sellers.

:omghaha: I tell ppl beware of olx daqu chor are on olx you might robbed without being paid with pistoul at the head, its not kijiji.com or kijiji.ca where there are reliable local sellers.

ll second that. I had put an ad about a smart LED TV on OLX and there was this one guy who made 2 different people call me to lower the price and said that they would pick it right away and when I did, none of them showed up and then the first guy called and said "i have been informed that you have lowered the price now lower it further" :cheesy:he would send texts on regular basis.... claimed to be a student at some medical college and at one time proposed a solution that he will pay the asked price if I give him the TV and he will pay in a weeks time.

Guys, suggest me between Xperia J and Samsung Galaxy S Duos.

C3 costs 13500 new? why not send me 19000 rupees or $200 CAD, I can get you unlocked new Blackberry 9780 which costs 32000 rupees new in Pakistan that too locked. No?:D

One time buy rugged long lasting smartphone.

No Website is telling the price which you are telling Me Sir of C3 they are all saying 9000 Rs C3 and Nokia Asha 302 is of 11100

how about Nokia ash a 305 and 306

Buddy its your choice, if you want to go for Nokia Asha series mobile then just go for it. Everyone here will tell you his own opinion and at the end you'll have to make a decision. What I was saying is, Nokia either uses Symbian OS or Windows OS for their mobiles which are either out dated or no where close to iOS or Android OS. Hawaii, Samsung, HTC, qMobiles etc all are using Android and they are a class ahead of Nokia phones and are at same budget, so why not go for latest and better stuff which is available at same budget with lot more features?

The link @airmarshal have posted above in post #21 is very helpful, you can see lots of mobiles that use Android and you can pick any of them, they are all withing your budget..

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy its your choice, if you want to go for Nokia Asha series mobile then just go for it. Everyone here will tell you his own opinion and at the end you'll have to make a decision. What I was saying is, Nokia either uses Symbian OS or Windows OS for their mobiles which are either out dated or no where close to iOS or Android OS. Hawaii, Samsung, HTC, qMobiles etc all are using Android and they are a class ahead of Nokia phones and are at same budget, so why not go for latest and better stuff which is available at same budget with lot more features?

The link @airmarshal have posted above in post #21 is very helpful, you can see lots of mobiles that use Android and you can pick any of them, they are all withing your budget..

I just want to waste money other wise in days I don't even receive a call I was fed up of almost half a decade old mobile of which I have changed 6 bodies now have some money so looking for something better

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just want to waste money that other wise in days I don't even receive a call I was fed up of almost half a decade old mobile of which I have changed 6 bodies now have some money so looking for something better

In that case Asha mobiles are way better than that half a decade old mobile.. :D

Back
Top Bottom