What's new

Look inside China’s secretive Olympic training camps

Well, each country has it's own way of competing/training its athletes. For example here in Britain everyone is free to choose in which field they will like to compete. The infrastructure is usually available in many areas/playgrounds/school/colleges etc around the country so there is more chance of youths discovering their talent/which sport they are good in from a young age than in many other developing countries who lack all these(or at least they don't have as much per inhabitant). Money, facilities and media coverage is also the budget to support athletes of all disciplines is much better in the west than developing countries. So this explains why rich countries win more medals than poor/developing countries(well, bar countries like Kenya who have naturally gifted athletes in some particular fields. lol).
So the Chinese system is ok as far as it works for them.Reason they win so many medals during the olympics at par with/more than the best western powers.

Their country their rule. :pop:

Perhaps, man, it is gym' rule, correct me if I am wrong. Show us some pictures how the developed nations train the kids' gymnastic. The kid's flexibility is the best, teenager is too old to train gym. At least I can't do the splits, or kill me.

It might be hard to look at it, but we Chinese people always know the competition produces productivity. fierce competition exists in all walks of life in China.

Chinese military training is even more harsh than sports training ,Chinese army's doctrine is "more sweat in trainings for less blood in war".

6.jpg

2.jpg
Chinese women in military is so pretty yet they can kick your ***! :smitten:

Schoolboy breaks skipping world record in Dubai

Watch Cen Xiaolin, 11, break the World Inter-School Rope Skipping Championships record with a whopping 108 skips in 30 second

By Charlotte Krol, video source ITN

6:15PM GMT 12 Dec 2015

An 11-year-old boy has set a new world record for skipping, managing a staggering 108 skips in 30 seconds.

Chinese schoolboy Cen Xiaolin rose to the challenge at the first World Inter-School Rope Skipping Championships in Dubai.

skipping1_3524963b.jpg
Cen Xiaolin smashes the world skipping record (ITN)

He also broke a second record, with 548 skips in three minutes.

The organisers said it was very hard to count the steps manually at the side of the court. Judges therefore had to re-watch his skipping, which could be seen on camera in slow motion.

The next World Inter-School Rope Skipping Championships are expected to be held in Sweden in July 2016.

Seven skips a SECOND! Astonishing video shows Chinese pupil jumping rope faster than you can count
  • Cen Xiaolin from Guangdong, south China, creates extraordinary record
  • Schoolboy, 11, completes 216 skips in 30 seconds at international contest
  • China win 27 out of 28 events at championships, beating 8 other nations
By GABRIEL SAMUELS FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 11:51 GMT, 10 December 2015 | UPDATED: 17:54 GMT, 10 December 2015

With his fast-moving legs just a blur, one Chinese schoolboy pulled off an incredible rope-skipping performance to help his country win first prize at an international contest.

Cen Xiaolin racked up a jaw-dropping 216 skips in 30 seconds and 548 skips overall at the World Inter School Rope Skipping Championships at the Nad Al Sheba arena in Dubai, according to People's Daily Online.

The official number of skips recorded was 108 in half a minute as the contest only accounts for the lifting of the right leg, but his feat of his feat of athleticism wowed judges and audience members.

Amazing skipping competition: So fast you can barely see!

His skipping was so extraordinarily quick that attendant organisers had to play the video again in slow motion and count properly, originally thinking he had completed 111.

Cen, a grade five student from Qixing Primary School in a rural village of Huadong Town, Guangdong, south China, moved to his current home from Guizhou with his farmer parents when he was seven years old.

Cen joined his school's rope skipping squad in third grade to give him greater confidence, having frequently struggled to cope with the pressures of academic work.

The fairly timid Cen said of his favourite hobby: 'At the beginning I didn't like [rope skipping]. But then I grew to be fond of it, I feel I can do so many different styles, it's really fun.'

2F3BF28900000578-3354027-The_magic_number_Cen_proudly_holds_up_his_score_of_548_having_ra-a-4_1449747779345.jpg

+5
The magic number: Cen proudly holds up his score of 548, having racked up 108 skips in just 30 seconds

2F3BF28400000578-3354027-Accomplishment_The_schoolboy_aged_11_drapes_himself_in_a_Chinese-a-5_1449747785322.jpg

+5
Accomplishment: The schoolboy, aged 11, drapes himself in a Chinese flag to celebrate his victory

Cen's outstanding efforts helped the China squad win the championship title by some margin with 27 medals from 28 events, beating the Belgium team of youngsters who claimed second place.

The event was the first of its kind to be staged, bringing together competitors from nine different nations across a range of styles and disciplines: Austria, Belgium, China, India, Iran, Malaysia, Pakistan, UAE, and the United States.

The next tournament for 2016 is already going through the initial planning stages, with suggested venues in Europe, Asia and the USA.

2F3BF29100000578-3354027-Family_Cen_poses_with_his_father_who_is_a_farmer_after_his_skip_-a-6_1449747882318.jpg

+5
Family: Cen poses with his father, who is a farmer, after his skip. He got into skipping to boost his confidence

2F3BF29500000578-3354027-Team_effort_The_China_squad_won_an_extraordinary_27_out_of_28_me-a-7_1449747889414.jpg

2F3BEEC000000578-3354027-image-a-17_1449744848025.jpg

2F3BEECA00000578-3354027-image-a-18_1449744857785.jpg

Extraordinary: Cen Xiaolin from Guangdong, China, proved himself on the world stage as the greatest skipper

2F3BF27D00000578-3354027-Impressive_The_boy_s_legs_moved_so_rapidly_that_even_camera_s_vi-a-3_1449747750838.jpg

+5
Impressive: The boy's legs moved so rapidly that even camera's videoing his feat struggled to cope

+5
Team effort: The China squad won an extraordinary 27 out of 28 medals at the tournament, the first of its kind

Read more:

and here @ post 46

China Teams Score | Page 3

Last edited:
Posted some pics of crying children learning their stuff & the motormouths appear, typical pdf trolls. :rolleyes:
govt rule make best olympic all small ninzaaaa destroy their childhood..its cool good going

These kids & their parents CHOOSE to venture this route, destroy their childhood? You obviously are clueless & trolling.
DID THEY ASK CHILD WHAT HE/SHE WANT TO BECOME OR THEIR PARENTS MAKE HIM/HER OLYMPIC WINNER IN MOM STOMACH..I M NOT TROLLING

There is a reason why Chinese people can excel in almost everything under any circumstances

DID THEY ASK CHILD WHAT HE/SHE WANT TO BECOME OR THEIR PARENTS MAKE HIM/HER OLYMPIC WINNER IN MOM STOMACH..I M NOT TROLLING
Yes , We do. And it's not cheap to get your children in there, Parents have to pay dearly to get them children in there in the first place

f
Great then who went inside Dragon mom stomach?? dad or someone else for ask child:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
Parents in China always try to give their children the best but still if the children really don't want something, parents will always relent. I had a friend who dropped out of one of those schools in Beijing after his parent tried very hard to get him in when he was young. He just believed he could never be as good as others there.

Snooker World Cup: Chinese teenagers beat Scotland in final

Sharethis page
_83767102_yan.jpg

Yan is debuting on the professional circuit
Fifteen-year-old Yan Bingtao and Zhou Yuelong, two years older, have beaten former world champion John Higgins and Stephen Maguire to win the World Cup.

The Scots had beaten China's A team in the quarter-finals but lost out 4-1 to the hosts' B side, who secured the £120,000 top prize in Wuxi.

China's Ding Junhui and Liang Wenbo won the event the last time it was played, in 2011, defeating Northern Ireland.

Zhou and Yan edged out Wales 4-3 in the semi-final before beating the Scots.

The Chinese teenagers have both won the world amateur title, Zhou had his rookie year on the professional tour last season, while Yan is now debuting on the circuit.

_83768362_zhou.jpg

Zhou Yuelong had his rookie season on the professional circuit last year
China established into a 3-0 lead in the final as Yan beat Higgins in the opening frame with a break of 100, Zhou saw off Maguire with runs of 44 and 51 then the home team added a doubles frame.

Former UK champion Maguire took frame four against Yan, but Zhou's 33 clearance in frame five against four-time world title holder Higgins gave China the title.

For the first time, China had been allowed to enter two teams into the competition and, having come through the group stage, their B team defeated Australia 4-2 in the quarter-finals.

They then edged out Welsh duo Mark Williams and Michael White 4-3.

Scotland beat China A 4-1 in the last eight then defeated India 4-3, with Maguire taking a dramatic final frame on the last pink after Aditya Mehta had missed a match-winning chance.

Snooker World Cup: Chinese teenagers beat Scotland in final - BBC Sport

Back
Top Bottom