What's new

Look inside China’s secretive Olympic training camps

China takes everything seriously. Just that sports happens to be one to show the greatness of a country.

In India people few people choose sports but they choose indendently, unlike China which forces.

In India people few people choose sports but they choose indendently, unlike China which forces.

Yes, China forces people to earn gold medal. I have many Mainland bros who had to pay huge fines to get into social science in place of diving.

In India, you choose independently, but what you choose when there is no option?

Don't waste time reasoning with a member from a country where malnutrition is the at same level as Sub-Sahara Africa and millions of people(i'm not sure if the high-caste think they are "people" or not) are dying on the street.

I guess that is an independent choice, as well. One almost wants to be as democratic as India is. Especially if I am a high-caste member.

Yes, China forces people to earn gold medal. I have many Mainland bros who had to pay huge fines to get into social science in place of diving.

In India, you choose independently, but what you choose when there is no option?

I guess that is an independent choice, as well. One almost wants to be as democratic as India is. Especially if I am a high-caste member.
They choose to have one of the highest malnutrition rate and neonatal death rate, their democratic option. India is surely the most successful democracy in the world. Congrats!

Don't waste time reasoning with a member from a country where malnutrition is the at same level as Sub-Sahara Africa and millions of people(i'm not sure if the high-caste think they are "people" or not) are dying on the street.
Very narrow perspective.

There is a country where worlds highest children have stunt growth..if China is doing whats best for them then let them its their country...

Posting pics of kids crying doesnt justify anything... kid cries when they are forced to even sleep.
Where is this sane thinking when other non-muslim country does something for their country?

Are Americans threatened because Chinese athletes keep sweeping all the gold medals that they now resort to a smear campaign of how brutal Chinese training camps are? Americans don't like some competition? :partay:

Let figures tell us why "In India people few people choose sports"

Underweight children (moderate and severe), date given in % of children under age 5
- India: 42.5%
- Nigeria: 23.1%
- Namibia: 16.6%
- Cameroon: 16.0%
- Tanzania: 15.8%
- Angola: 15.6%
- Ghana: 13.9%
- Malawi: 12.8%
- China: 3.8%

What a great achievement of the success of democratic in India!!! Congratulations!!!

source: United Nations Development Programme

Very narrow perspective.

You know there is no reward for sitting idly.

People must be given the chance to choose the path they want in their life. But, when one is in it, one must be ready for the challenges or simply quit.

There is no victory without lots of pain, suffering, tears and sweat. This is how one collects all the gold medals and becomes No 1 Olympic contender.

The fact that India is nothing in Olympics does not tell anything about your freedoms; but mostly of your lack of freedoms because when one is short of choices in life, one is not free.

You know there is no reward for sitting idly.

People must be given the chance to choose the path they want in their life. But, when one is in it, one must be ready for the challenges or simply quit.

There is no victory without lots of pain, suffering, tears and sweat. This is how one collects all the gold medals and becomes No 1 Olympic contender.

The fact that India is nothing in Olympics does not tell anything about your freedoms; but mostly of your lack of freedoms because when one is short of choices in life, one is not free.
:tup: I just stated whats reality, i never said that i dislike Chinese way of competing.

我爱你, 郭晶晶

:smitten::wub::wub: :smitten:

xin_50308052010158122171316.jpg

xin_49310052511597651606933.jpg

U704P6T12D3484059F44DT20080220220032.jpg

:cheesy::cheesy::smitten::smitten::bunny::bunny::bunny:

LOL ... too late bro she is already married to a billionaire!

My favorite Ning Zhetao, the new 100m FS World Champion

ninzhetao-png.243427

He is one contributor to China team topping FINA 2015 World Swimming Championship. Let's win in 2016 Olympics as well!

%E5%B1%8F%E5%B9%95%E5%BF%AB%E7%85%A7-2015-08-10-10-30-53-png.245384

Last edited:
:tup: I just stated whats reality, i never said that i dislike Chinese way of competing.
you stated none reality, but sheer ignorance and stereotype```whereas we counter your stupidity with every bit of facts and figures```

now please tell us more of your ludicrous Indian version of China 'reality'````so we can have more jokes to play with ``

you stated none reality, but sheer ignorance and stereotype```whereas we counter your stupidity with every bit of facts and figures```

now please tell us more of your ludicrous Indian version of China 'reality'````so we can have more jokes to play with ``

Go through my posts once again.

Back
Top Bottom