What's new

Long range sniper kill

Can all the fan boys just shit the **** up?
A soldier died unnecessarily, a father, a brother and a son along with him.
He might have been killed by our side but was he not human, he just fell victim to the vicious games these fucking politicians play.

I bet most of the people on pdf, Pakistanis as well as Indians, who are orgasming at the thought of such loss have not even touched a gun let alone shot one towards someone.

Have some decency and atleast have some respect for the fallen and his family.

Has any Indian ever said the same about a Pakistani death?

The man who rules India led one of India's most bloody riots. Do Indians sympathise with the riot victims? The children who lost their mothers? The parents who lost their children? No, because to them, they were Muslims NOT humans. Sadly, this is how the majority think and that's why the main culprit is now the PM.

Let's not go soft on Indians. We are at war.

Has any Indian ever said the same about a Pakistani death?

The man who rules India led one of India's most bloody riots. Do Indians sympathise with the riot victims? The children who lost their mothers? The parents who lost their children? No, because to them, they were Muslims NOT humans. Sadly, this is how the majority think and that's why the main culprit is now the PM.

Let's not go soft on Indians. We are at war.
Ustad ap ka pesha kya ha??
Sanity prevails on both sides of the border but is increasingly rare.
I am not an advocate of Indian policy, in fact I am far from it, but the fact is a soldier barely making ends meet with his meagre salary, supporting his family and counting the days until his next leave died and will never see him family because of some issues over exaggerated by fat bastards on both sides of the border.
Killing aimlessly is not how wars are won, violence in war has to be brutal, swift and decisive, unnecessary killing in not the way of fighting Jihad.

Very impressed by Pak Army soldiers....This sniper has sent the Indian soldiers to its Ravan....the place where Modi govt. want these poor Indian Army soldiers send for eternal rest and where Modi will soon meet them in thier after life death - Vila Hell.

This long range Sniper shot was one big achievement.

Silent kills of Pakistan.

If true, this is sufficient cause for a declaration of war. This is not artillery, where you have a defense - that of deterrence. This is marked hunting. There can be no defense.

Now, of course, I know. India does not have the cohones to declare war, but at the very least a complete cessation of relations is a bare minimum. No diplomatic recognition or ties should be a minimum for any self respecting nation.

India have done the same in the past, use of snipers is not new from both sides.

SSG recent deployment in Kashmir
q7jTpwC.jpg
rfHkHEj.jpg
yQXkRrd.jpg
EPigrck.jpg
These pictures are most probably from westren front. @DESERT FIGHTER

Good job done be the sniper
And I guess the fence created by India which is 1 km inside Indian side doesn't allow indian snipers to target Pakistani troops effectively

Actually in the hilly areas, the effective distance is often less than 700 m as the crow flies.
Take this shape for example,
\_/

The two asterisks are the rival posts. One Indian and the other Pak. The lower most point is a stream, marking the LoC. The distance between them can be a couple of kms. But the distance can be as low as 650m in some cases.

Kindly go through my post on this thread and see how long actually target can be hit in real war situation in high altitude mountain areas, check the video.

These are known stuff. Over the years, this stopped. Indian soldiers must have become lax and taken the enemy for granted. This was totally avoidable. You need to see once what happens to a head when shot with a high calibre weapon. It gets watermeloned. In case of sniper fire, all diplomatic protocol should be dumped and only the higher caliber guns should speak in response aiming for the most probable locations. IR and thermal sensors need to be provided.

For example, India can unilaterally declare 10 km of the other side as a safe zone. Anyone there can be taken out. All actions will be covered under this. Sniper threat can be mitigated. In hilly regions, this threat acts as a multiplier.
It will provoke never ending cross border firing. Only one solution India move its army 10 km away from loc out of sniper range. :sniper:

A spISOLATED;) rces soldier took out an indian soldier at 905 meters with a barret light 50. at that range the Indians were totally shocked.

The special forces soldier was a graduate of PA's sniper school of excellence.
That was very bad drom PA, now Pakistan will be ISOLATED;)

Hanuman Army must have shocked by such a gallant act of a "Visible Sniper"..

Pakistan Zindabaad... Afwaaj E Pakistan Payendabaad...:pakistan:

And i can well imagibe that the posters was looking at the face of the people who shoot it and also Indian army people who got shocked by such courageous act...!!!!

Why do you guys such Bollywood style stories to motivate yourself....

Do you know two of the stupidest countries around? India and Pakistan, continuing a useless, pointless hostility.
dont Worry..
water cars with water coolers will fix all issues including Kashmir.
then we will make water planes and water rockets together.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom