What's new

Long range sniper kill

Beautiful dog, the bond between the two is so apparent

@DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch @Sarge
Do the BAT consist of LCB teams who are veterans of Fata?

There is a "commando platoon" (not SSG) in every infantry battalion.

I will spare you my Bakwas :-) listen to conversation between wajahat and company commander to know about commando platoon of a unit and the sniper.

start listening at 15:10

Different units are rotated in FATA, but mostly from peacetime reserve locations, like Kharian, Okara etc. There could be infantry and even artillery units who have served time in FATA and then got sent under 12 Inf Div/FCNA to LOC.

Ustad ap ka pesha kya ha??
Sanity prevails on both sides of the border but is increasingly rare.
I am not an advocate of Indian policy, in fact I am far from it, but the fact is a soldier barely making ends meet with his meagre salary, supporting his family and counting the days until his next leave died and will never see him family because of some issues over exaggerated by fat bastards on both sides of the border.
Killing aimlessly is not how wars are won, violence in war has to be brutal, swift and decisive, unnecessary killing in not the way of fighting Jihad.

Absolutely right sir. Such boasting from either side about killing other's soldiers is rather childish.
But there can be no unilateral abstinence from violence.

Nope, I know what I share.
2FxYaVA.jpg
4umpehk.jpg

Im a big fan of GSD's. perfect dog for military

Do you know two of the stupidest countries around? India and Pakistan, continuing a useless, pointless hostility.

So true.
And what hasn't helped is the rise to power of right winger nationalists in India. We have had our share of war mongers here in Pakistan but now India has joined the band wagon.

Absolutely right sir. Such boasting from either side about killing other's soldiers is rather childish.
But there can be no unilateral abstinence from violence.
Lives are going to be lost on either side, that is the harsh reality of the LOC, but the least we can do is have the human decency to respect human loss of life.
What really pisses me off is people who have never known the harsh realities of life in the Army or in hostile conditions get hard ons for regrettable and unnecessary loss of life.

Lives are going to be lost on either side, that is the harsh reality of the LOC, but the least we can do is have the human decency to respect human loss of life.
What really pisses me off is people who have never known the harsh realities of life in the Army or in hostile conditions get hard ons for regrettable and unnecessary loss of life.

Cant agree more.

When Kuffar wages war on you, you have to be very strict and like a iron to put maximum damage on them to punish them to make them understand don't mess with us again.
In state of war your words like a yellow soldier speaking to save his own life. I clearly sea India as a agressor they are killing muslims in Kashmir and we support Pakistani stand on Kashmir. We are ready to fight side by side with you if not our kings but we the people ready to sacrifice our lives for Pakisani brothers.
Don't talk peace just show the hard face of you so that in future they would thing 10 times before doing anything against Muslims.

I don't need to justify my courage infront of a random person on the Internet, there is no "war", just confusion at the moment. I assure you that while you are watching the war unfold from your living room I am going to be on the front line.
And leave your insults to yourselves, if you are so interested in waging war in Kashmir come and do it.
Last time I checked no one from Azerbaijan was fighting in the valley (not that I believe you to be from that country, judging by your message count you are probably a fake id)

I would go into the details but I believe I have no reason to explain myself to anyone.

True only on the battlefield. Remember, Pak snipers are not looking for using snipers in their original strategic role or even in the prized most essential tactical positions. They are being used for petty scoring. The purpose is already defeated.
You are completely clue less.

why did the sniper choose and kill the JCO, why not other soldiers?

PA sniper killed the most senior amongst the group, the JCO. The rest startking looking for cover. Thats what snipers are supposed to do, take out the most senior most or high ranking officer present at the spot.
Secondly, IA will never send another officer to that area since they know that sniper will take him out, sparing the soldiers.

At such a close distance, it can also be speculated that JCO and his posse were on some mischief of either approaching border for border crossing or some other skill set was being employed, the PA sniper effectively prevented the activity in that area for future also.

next, it also shows that every nook and corner of border is under watchful eyes of PA.

You are completely clue less.

why did the sniper choose and kill the JCO, why not other soldiers?

PA sniper killed the most senior amongst the group, the JCO. The rest startking looking for cover. Thats what snipers are supposed to do, take out the most senior most or high ranking officer present at the spot.
Secondly, IA will never send another officer to that area since they know that sniper will take him out, sparing the soldiers.

At such a close distance, it can also be speculated that JCO and his posse were on some mischief of either approaching border for border crossing or some other skill set was being employed, the PA sniper effectively prevented the activity in that area for future also.

next, it also shows that every nook and corner of border is under watchful eyes of PA.
Unlikely. What you have noted is the standard operating procedure.

But Pak sniper shots are frequent. In most cases NOT involving any JCO/NCO. Secondly, near the LoC, no officer wears their insignia. That is common. On both sides. You must know that. Especially if there is a sniper threat - which from the Pakistani side is always present.

Your reply shows us your knowledge, I am from Sudan and living in UAE.
My apologies, now that I know where you are from (and living) I can see why you are saying what you are.
You people are the reason for havoc across the Muslim lands so keep your toxic ideologies to yourself.
As far as being a yellow soldier is concerned get off your obese rear and take face some adversity.

Unlikely. What you have noted is the standard operating procedure.
Its more self explanatory and sop are meant to be followed, in this case for sniper warfare.

But Pak sniper shots are frequent.
Like i said mischief get punished. wandering too close to comfort will have repercussions

In most cases NOT involving any JCO/NCO. Secondly, near the LoC,
This was one off, message was send loud and clear.
no officer wears their insignia. That is common. On both sides. You must know that. Especially if there is a sniper threat - which from the Pakistani side is always present.
JCO must have given evidence through his actions and gestures, and others looking at only him for instructions. he gave clues, sniper took the shot and scored bulls eye.

You are proved yourself a shame for a Muslim and If you are thinking me salafi then again your show your shalow knowledge I am sunni (sufi) Muslim who regularly perform khatam e khajgan.
You calling me a disgrace and a coward doesn't change anything, you may be from any sect but had you ever seen anything remotely violent you would have had different opinion about the matter.
Unfortunately for the ummah most Muslims are motivated to fight unislamic battles by sheikhs I. The ME who do nothing but enjoy the effects on Al Jazeera on their plasma screens while others die and kill.
Stop spewing such BS and if you truly believe in what you are saying come join the frontline in battle.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom