What's new

Long range sniper kill

Sources in the military establishment explain that after the surgical strike by Indian forces in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan has deployed nearly 700 SSG commandoes on nearly 700 kilometers of border sharing India including 200 km of International Border and 740 km of Line of Control.

An officer explained that around 15 platoon of SSG commandoes are deployed on Pakistan side that mainly form the core of its Border Action Team (BAT) and its primary task to dominate by carrying out brutal military killing by long range snipers or an ambush.

And last week’ killing of India rifleman Sandeep Singh Rawat was also killed by sniper fire and suspected to be done by SSG Commandoes.

On October 23, Gurnam Singh, a BSF jawan was killed by snipers shot by Pakistani army in Hiranagar sector of Jammu.

Similarly, Sudesh Kumar of 6 Rajput Regiment was killed in sniper firing on the LoC in Tarkundi area of Rajouri on October 16.

“These were killing by professional and trained army personnel. Pakistan army has deployed snipers all the Line of Control to pick targets from a distance,” said a source. However, Indian side has also deployed long range snipers to target any militant activity moving towards Indian side.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...etting-indian-soldiers-along-loc-1533561.html

Don't these newspaper palookas know? There're no BATs; that's a figment of the imagination; all Indian media hype.

Give me proof of SIRGICAL strike and the death of 15 Rangers your media and BSF claims to have killed two days back?
That's what I've been saying. Since you guys think our surgical strikes are fake and call for a video proof, I'm asking for the same proofs our your long range 1km sniper kill. I'm not saying y'all can't kill our men using snipers cuz sniping each other is pretty common during cross border firing. I'm talking about the 1km claim and the OP claiming that Indians were shocked.

Moreover, y'all fan boys rejoicing the death of a soldier is unnecessary and uncalled for. Due to the arrogance and ignorance of our politicians and your military elite, innocent soldiers and civilians are dying on either side. We all know that there won't be any full scale war, so there's no point in these cross border firings which only affects the innocents.

Now snipers...

The Indian side has made a major tactical error here. Regular patrols along the fences is good only if there are only militants involved. Otherwise, patrols should happen well before them with all approaches being kept on watch from a distance.

Complacence. For just a few seconds. And a life is lost. They are like the proverbial ducks for the Pak Army snipers. Israel style fencing of the Golan can be emulated here.

Light artillery, observers and reserve counterattack teams to deal with intruders. I am sure such is the standard procedure here as well. This seems to be an exceptional event. I hope so, actually.

Indian Dude ..relax....Grounds are being layered for something special coming in future for Indians.

Though for relaxation of depression and ur muscles......Keep watching Indian media...they report all, indian media is unbiased, no lies, honest journalism with proofs....you & along with 1.2 billion Indians should now be living in so called Ashoka times , where from Afghanistan, Pakistan to East Pacific Asia, is Maha Bharat Empire...Akhund Bharat Empire.....with Modi ji the ultimate Emperor of the great super power Hauman's Hindustan.....lol.

Nope, I know what I share.
2FxYaVA.jpg
4umpehk.jpg
Beautiful dog, the bond between the two is so apparent

@DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch @Sarge
Do the BAT consist of LCB teams who are veterans of Fata?

it's regular army snipers. mostly rangers and infantry. no one would deploy SSG for such small missions.

you see.. our options to respond to Indian forces is limited. there is population on both sides of LoC that we care about.

whereas the Indian forces don't have that handicap. if you are not sure what I am talking about then consider the death of an 8 year old something boy.. a part of his skull was missing due to Indian firing.

Sad to hear the loss of an 8 year old boy..... But you do realise that 8 civilians have dead yesterday alone in this side of the border......

Good kill. Are long range kills by PA recorded just like the way US & allied forces record their long range kills?

Lol Your PM ran to UN and promised the plebiscite to save your ***

India Prime Minister accepted they lost objective by saying that.

" Indo-Pakistan war is gone against India's Interest " - Refrence: Article "India-Pakistan Truce Collapse is Foreseen" from News Paper " Palm Beach Post " sep 27,1965.

Later on Indian Prime Minister addressed to nation about war

" It is not necessary to win every war, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose too. "

What does all that mean?

Just another Delusional Kid, Supporting terrorists, took advantage of civil war , 7 times big country, East Pakistan that situated thousands of miles away from main west land... and still taking pride ....No one can reach the inferiority complex of you indians...Seriously no one can my man

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:D Ok How many inches of Kashmir you got by all four wars as all wars were concerning Kashmir?

This tub of lard major imrandi had a daughter.She will now be used a fleshlight by other p@ki officers now that her pig father is dead.

His 2 year old aughter is now getting f@cked by my bull dog.
Your mother got raped in the a$$ by a sw!ne.
bachey apney awkat ma reh....otherwise come on my face and repeat even 1 word which you just typed...here in UAE hindu ko hum Pakistani unki awkat ma rakhtey hain...

Beautiful dog, the bond between the two is so apparent

@DESERT FIGHTER @Irfan Baloch @Sarge
Do the BAT consist of LCB teams who are veterans of Fata?
Yes, they do but they aren't specifically veterans of FATA. A company strength of SSG is present along the stretch of LOC at all times. They act as observers, trainers and at times are tasked with intelligence gathering.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom