What's new

Long range sniper kill

Nice to know i have a dedicated following.
Never see you making these comments when 1971 surrender picture is posted by some Indian member on every second thread.

I am not a fan of yours (But I like the passion for trolling)... if I see some one doing it repeatedly my reply would have been the same....

I am not a fan of yours (But I like the passion for trolling)... if I see some one doing it repeatedly my reply would have been the same....
I don't think the picture was off-topic, considering the subject under discussion....and i guess next time i will tag you as a friendly reminder.

A special forces soldier took out an indian soldier at 905 meters with a barret light 50. at that range the Indians were totally shocked.

The special forces soldier was a graduate of PA's sniper school of excellence.
Confirmed by GPS, Craig Harrison (UK) of the UK's Household Cavalry killed two Taliban insurgents from a distance of 2,474 m/2.47 km (8,120 ft, or 1.54 miles) in November 2009.Nov 1, 2009
Longest confirmed sniper kill | Guinness World Records
www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/longest-confirmed-sniper-kill

Well like the Indians, no one in Pakistan claimed they have any drone footage of the mission, besides at that kind of distance you would need some serious equipment to capture the kill. To give you an idea, the image below is of an Indian post captured in Pakistani gun sight....compare that with a human silhouette.

View attachment 348260

I never asked whether anyone made claims of capturing incident on drone or via satellite etc., neither do I need an idea who it would look like (just like the image provided by you).I just asked a simple question.

From where did he got the news, the authenticity of it ??
I never found any news houses, Pakistani or foreign publish any such news. That's why I had asked out of curiosity. :)

I guess it is a standard practice to provide the source of any news in Internet forums, right ?? :)

A special forces soldier took out an indian soldier at 905 meters with a barret light 50. at that range the Indians were totally shocked.

is Meddle of Honour Pak India version MOD out?

I never asked whether anyone made claims of capturing incident on drone or via satellite etc., neither do I need an idea who it would look like (just like the image provided by you).I just asked a simple question.

From where did he got the news, the authenticity of it ??
I never found any news houses, Pakistani or foreign publish any such news. That's why I had asked out of curiosity. :)

I guess it is a standard practice to provide the source of any news in Internet forums, right ?? :)

As far as I know, so far three members have asked for the source. None shared yet.

Our snipers have also made long range kills. See my thread 2000 meter kill by a PA sniper in FATA Theatre.

The question is whether it is confirmed or not. :)

I don't think the picture was off-topic, considering the subject under discussion....and i guess next time i will tag you as a friendly reminder.
It was not off topic... I agree...

I have seen the surrender picture being posted several times.... if you see some one doing it repeatedly do tag me.... would love to talk to that poster...

Such terrain is good for sniper to camouflage himself and take all the time he has to scout and attack the indian heads,,, no surprise though...
If anyone have watched LoC with WajahatSkhan, they did show a sniper at that LoC post and told detailed role of our snipers... I don't see anything new.... Snipers are part of BAT, and are deployed almost along every major posts

problem with posting such threads is that trolls with respond with material you and I wont like

you see.. our options to respond to Indian forces is limited. there is population on both sides of LoC that we care about.

whereas the Indian forces don't have that handicap. if you are not sure what I am talking about then consider the death of an 8 year old something boy.. a part of his skull was missing due to Indian firing.

some troll will make a suicide account and post that picture and it will disgust everyone so think before you post something which cant be substantiated or even it is then it doesn't help with the fact that civilians are constantly loosing lives from Indian shelling and firing.

Aren't you tired?Haven't we given enough examples?
facePalm*
chandu_3031231g.jpg

1947 India gained control of about two-third of the state including (Kashmir valley, Jammu and Ladakh) whereas Pakistan gained roughly a third of Kashmir (Azad Kashmir and Gilgit–Baltistan)
1965 Failed to get Kashmir
1971 Don't need to say
1999 Pakistani Forces were forced to leave Kargil & their intruded area with utter humiliation

These are the major face palms of previous century

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom