What's new

Long Queues for food begins.

Where?
As far as i know situation is bad only in sindh and balochistan
Plenty of tourists in Pak vlogging as usual

Pti spreading negativity and doom unnecessary as it suits them
Of course all is a hoax created by PTI. All is well in Pakistan, economy is booming.

You must be living under a cave or might have a empty penthouse

Are you saying whole sindh province and whole balochistan province, all population is standing in lines?

I just curious if several crores are in lineups at this very point in time? Kitne loag hain?
Are they remote areas or big cities?

Of course all is a hoax created by PTI. All is well in Pakistan, economy is booming.

You must be living under a cave or might have a empty penthouse
No, my cousin sells aatta in pindi.
Plenty of stock at his shop, no desperate lineups or stampedes?
People can buy at price.
No anarchy or chaos there. They even support pti.

Sensationalism by media to show unrest and chaos can only be beneficial to india and enemies.

Every stupid **** on youtube channel is spreading fear and negativity. Western agents. Kuttay ki maut merainge saray sensationalists.

The ones who have faith can survive on tasbeeh when there’s no food. The question is, who really believes?
Ek roti ne inka imaan khrab kerdiya.

Last edited:
Are you saying whole sindh province and whole balochistan province, all population is standing in lines?

I just curious if several crores are in lineups at this very point in time? Kitne loag hain?
dont worry, very soon you will know it to be nation wide. this is at its start. the shortage was told months ago but no one did anything.

just because you dont want to believe it dosent mean everyone else will bury their head in sand.

Where?

There was a 200+ man line in one of the model bazars in Lahore yesterday.
For a bag of flour.

Get out of DHA and touch grass dude.

Where?

Cute. Idher aa k dekh le. Gotta love people basing reality off of vlogs.

There was a 200+ man line in one of the model bazars in Lahore yesterday.
For a bag of flour.

Get out of DHA and touch grass dude.

TF does our Establishment want?

Mulq doob jaey ga tau hakkumat kis pe karni hai in chawalon ne?

So are they not part of Pakistan? Sindh has Karachi which is the financial hub of Pakistan. There would be no Navy without having Sindh or Balochistan.

I think you should use 'only' more wisely, Sire!

No, my cousin sells aatta in pindi.
Plenty of stock at his shop, no desperate lineups or stampedes?
People can buy at price.
No anarchy or chaos there. They even support pti.

Sensationalism by media to show unrest and chaos can only be beneficial to india and enemies.

Every stupid **** on youtube channel is spreading fear and negativity. Western agents. Kuttay ki maut merainge saray sensationalists.

The ones who have faith can survive on tasbeeh when there’s no food. The question is, who really believes?
Ek roti ne inka imaan khrab kerdiya.
Bro sure, how about you live an average lifestyle of Thar or Gwadar on Tasbeeh rather than commenting sitting abroad? Sure, All Rizq is given by Allah but you are dismissing pain of millions with little thought.

Is qoum ki gairat pata nahi kab jagni ha? Jitna isa zaleel kerta hain utna he aram sa or zaleel hona ko tayar ha or hum sub be isi ka hisa hain. Jab tak in haramzadon ko in ka mahalaat sa nikaal ker bech chura latkaya na gaya, is mulk main kabbi tabdeeli nahi ah sakti.

Back
Top Bottom