What's new

Long Queues for food begins.

Where?
As far as i know situation is bad only in sindh and balochistan
Plenty of tourists in Pak vlogging as usual

Pti spreading negativity and doom unnecessary as it suits them
Do shut up and stop stealing from pakistan

Beghairat pdm and its entourage of lifafa jurnalists enjoying luxury hotels in Geneva while the awam fight for flour.
Yet they won’t march to the mansions of these politicians/chors. Sadly I don’t see a similar uprising to sl happening, ye bas Aatay k liyay lines bana k kharay rahainge.
Behiss qaum ha fulltime. Should’ve stored pm-house and that stupid Alvi house by now
WTF is the president doing? Hiding? Agar kuch ker nahi sakta to chor de presidency. Baith k enjoy ker raha, na koi statement na koi press talk….chup kerke tamasha dekhing like the rest?
Are they all in it together? To kill awam by hunger?

Beghairat pdm and its entourage of lifafa jurnalists enjoying luxury hotels in Geneva while the awam fight for flour.
Yet they won’t march to the mansions of these politicians/chors. Sadly I don’t see a similar uprising to sl happening, ye bas Aatay k liyay lines bana k kharay rahainge.
Behiss qaum ha fulltime. Should’ve stored pm-house and that stupid Alvi house by now
WTF is the president doing? Hiding? Agar kuch ker nahi sakta to chor de presidency. Baith k enjoy ker raha, na koi statement na koi press talk….chup kerke tamasha dekhing like the rest?
Are they all in it together? To kill awam by hunger?
It is perplexing that one sees so much agitation in Pakistan for all sorts of politics (and sometimes irrational reasons like somebody in a faraway place wrote some cartoon) but there is very little political concern when people are fighting in the streets for a bag of flour.

It is perplexing that one sees so much agitation in Pakistan for all sorts of politics (and sometimes irrational reasons like somebody in a faraway place wrote some cartoon) but there is very little political concern when people are fighting in the streets for a bag of flour.
Because politicians never come from grass root level ...Money and power rule.

Back
Top Bottom