What's new

Long Queues for food begins.

I'm grateful my family still farm their own lands. Dads in PK at the moment, he said 20kg of Atta is selling for PKR 4300 in AJK.
Where are our resident beghairat patwaris and jiyalay of PDF?
I wanna see their continued beghairti through dhitai and excuses.

Are you saying whole sindh province and whole balochistan province, all population is standing in lines?

I just curious if several crores are in lineups at this very point in time? Kitne loag hain?
Are they remote areas or big cities?

No, my cousin sells aatta in pindi.
Plenty of stock at his shop, no desperate lineups or stampedes?
People can buy at price.
No anarchy or chaos there. They even support pti.

Sensationalism by media to show unrest and chaos can only be beneficial to india and enemies.

Every stupid **** on youtube channel is spreading fear and negativity. Western agents. Kuttay ki maut merainge saray sensationalists.

The ones who have faith can survive on tasbeeh when there’s no food. The question is, who really believes?
Ek roti ne inka imaan khrab kerdiya.
You should give everything away to people in need and start practicing what you are preeching. Survive on tasbeeh

TF does our Establishment want?

Mulq doob jaey ga tau hakkumat kis pe karni hai in chawalon ne?

They have a fetish for poor awam putting them on a pedestal. They love the poor. To the extent that they want everyone poor; except themselves. See the latest Bilawal with Yeezy pic to understand their mentality.

Fl_13uCXEAE5thM

Just IK is there doesn't mean it is not a propaganda

As far as i know situation is bad only in sindh and balochistan

What are Sindh and Balochistan?... Chopped liver?

Where?
Plenty of tourists in Pak vlogging as usual

Pti spreading negativity and doom unnecessary as it suits them

What are Sindh and Balochistan?... Chopped liver?

The first consignment of wheat imported from Russia at the government level reached Karachi.
Two ships of wheat from Russia have arrived in Pakistan, a total of 750,000 tons of wheat will be imported from Russia at the government level.

324411907_875145910350944_5448949219897871638_n.jpg

Pakistani awam still thinking small, still afraid to fight for their own survival. Pakistan would be one of the top countries where people are not loyal to their own country. Awam is not even loyal to themselves.

Khan got them out for Jalsa’s but now it’s time for much more.

E6A31843-CC4B-4834-97B9-DDB6D6087481.jpeg

May Allah help the Maskeens from Faajar and Fasaq. Ameen

Where?
Plenty of tourists in Pak vlogging as usual

Pti spreading negativity and doom unnecessary as it suits them
So don't you consider or be at least quarries for Sindh and Balochistan people because Punjab won't be effected you are good with this

Back
Top Bottom