What's new

Long march: Next stop Islamabad!

The same person is at fault for all those three things.

Political gimmick or not, the people joining in are coming in for a sentiment against subservience to America. People are sick and tired of living as a slave nation.

While I agree that Pakistan needs to stop being subservient to America.

But the issues mentioned above plus things like terrorism, bad law and order situation are more important and affect the average Pakistani more than this issue currently.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3159615 said:
POLLITICAL GIMIC, where was long march against inflation, corruption bad economic situation etc?
Sir if they have to do every long march where is government and people want freedom from America and its puppets in Armed Forces as well as government but every one should pray that it doesn't turn violent

While I agree that Pakistan needs to stop being subservient to America.

But the issues mentioned above plus things like terrorism, bad law and order situation are more important and affect the average Pakistani more than this issue currently.
Sir this issue is one of the major reasons for bad law and order situation and terrorism

Sir this issue is one of the major reasons for bad law and order situation and terrorism

It maybe one cause of it, sure, but the main reason has to with the government. If they wanted to, the government could probably reduce crime and terrorism situation significantly.

Whats the intended end state of this long march ?

Having reached Islamabad what ?

Is it intended to blockage the Govt / Capital till their demands are met or to hold a mammoth rally and then disperse or take it as it comes ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, have nt most of the major parties kept away from this march?

Sir if they have to do every long march where is government and people want freedom from America and its puppets in Armed Forces as well as government but every one should pray that it doesn't turn violent

Moreover, tor phor is going on, on almost all issues. One has to be blind to say that on the other issues things aren't eruptive.

However this is of a different political magnitude. To say uspe inho ne nahi kia toh kisi pe nahi kareinge, is wrong on so many levels.

The other issues are of incompetence. This issue is mulk dushmani. A Dushman is treated differently and an incompetent leader is treated differently. By bypassing the Parliament and foregoing its constitution and its mandatory obedience tot he Parliamentary committee, it has crossed a line, a line that pits the government of Pakistan as the enemy of Pakistan.

Whats the intended end state of this long march ?

Having reached Islamabad what ?

Is it intended to blockage the Govt / Capital till their demands are met or to hold a mammoth rally and then disperse or take it as it comes ?

One would think its "Hukumat hatao, mulk bachao".

But it won't be possible till others come in.

The situation is past blockades and having some demands met, its past even removing the government, we are down to committing citizens arrest of the top leadership.

The enemy has to be treated like an enemy.

^^^So who is this DPC against? US or Govt of Pakistan?
Both! The US of A for drone strikes and the killing of 24 soldiers, and against Pakistan for bending over backwards to accommodate the world's only super power by opening up the supply lines and allowing the CIA to operate more freely now, all for a billion dollars! Jeeez!

The poor lame duck Pak government is really screwed! It's fire fighting on a whole lot of fronts - America, The PA, The Judiciary, the DPC comprising 43 militant organizations, India, Afghanistan, BLA, and so on! Pakistan burns whilst Zardari and Co fiddle away!

The only march that there should be or should have been .. should be to ISB to kick out this courpt pres and his clowns simply it's time for a better future for Pakistan and it's people so help us GOD.

The only march that there should be or should have been .. should be to ISB to kick out this courpt pres and his clowns simply it's time for a better future for Pakistan and it's people so help us GOD.

I know Rahman Malik ne forun FC deploy kardi hai in Islamabad and sent a message to the DPC that they are only allowed in the part around f9

Questions to DPC

Where is the long March on Karachi killings , numbers of dead are far exceeding than drone victims
Where is the long march on hazara killings numbers of dead this year are in hundreds ,
Where is the long march on shia executions in GB
Where is the long march on execution of Pak Army soldiers (3 major incidences just this year , over 50 dead)
Constant attacks by militants on PA officers
long march on attacks on PNS Mehran and destruction of PN asset aircraft
Hundreds of sucide attacks on Pakistani civilians in KPK
Baluchistan insurgency ??
Arsalan Iftikhars (CJ's son) corruption , most likely involving CJ

The list goes on here is a link for more http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_incidents_in_Pakistan_in_2012

Oh great.

Now these DPC goons will ride on the wave of public sentiment and get popular! And again, we are doomed by this cycle of Mullah ideology.

As Develepereo said, story of pakistan.

Long March . I thought they were talking about the chinese Rocket and i was wondering why would it stop over Islamabad :P

i think this is old tact of Zia-logy formation of " qomi ithad" against PPP.

Questions to DPC

Where is the long March on Karachi killings , numbers of dead are far exceeding than drone victims
Where is the long march on hazara killings numbers of dead this year are in hundreds ,
Where is the long march on shia executions in GB
Where is the long march on execution of Pak Army soldiers (3 major incidences just this year , over 50 dead)
Constant attacks by militants on PA officers
long march on attacks on PNS Mehran and destruction of PN asset aircraft
Hundreds of sucide attacks on Pakistani civilians in KPK
Baluchistan insurgency ??
Arsalan Iftikhars (CJ's son) corruption , most likely involving CJ

The list goes on here is a link for more http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorist_incidents_in_Pakistan_in_2012

You guys seem to be in a state of confusion as Long march is not a protest but a hukumat hatao, mulk bachao movement.

If you care about killings in Karachi you should join in too.

i think this is old tact of Zia-logy formation of " qomi ithad" against PPP.

Zia's kabar did not force PPP to act like 2 dollar hos and sell the country. PPP hai hi mulk dushman.

i have longing desire that CJ and his team dismiss PPP govt. on corruption cases but i have not seen anything in current scenario.
all non democratic acts and tools are using to kick the govt. please think neutrally.
Media campaign ,opposition campaign ,sms campaign etc . running in one direction .
i personally had never cast vote to PPP in my life but i feel that all things against PPP is not fair.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom