What's new

Lone wolf: The West should bide its time, friendless China is in trouble

Yes, 1% of Chinese population in indonesia own 40% of their country's wealth.
Similar or even higher percentage in Malaysia and other countries.
Matter of fact, you can find a correlation between % of Chinese in the country and country's GDP per capita among ASEAN countries. Chinese are rich in ASEAN...

But what it shows here is real, this in the only thing matters. Even so hard for you aboriginal to understand this?

Lol

If it's real why isn't the CNN currently being blacklisted or currently in the front of congressional committee for reporting falsehood. Explain that?

CNN isn't always right but they're mostly right. This does not discount CNN worth in the field of journalism. Ruptly on the other hand...

If you're getting your news from Ruptly you might as well be getting your news from Infowars because they're sometimes right.
LMAO... Blacklist what??? West and their lackeys blacklist west media??? You IQ is not at the same band as ours....

The ones eating bats are Manado christians , christians which btw didn't even comprised of more 10% of entire population, the christians in manado is even smaller in percentage at around 54% of manado population of 425000 people.
Simply can't compare to that of china bat eaters lmao
I live in China until today I never saw anyone including myself would eat bats in the restaurant. I not say no Chinese eat bat but very very few I believed who may have tried in some south east country like Indonesia.

China friend is in the league of Nork, Cambodia, Pakistan and Ethiopia

Meanwhile US of A comitted allies is the likes of South Korea, Australia, UK, Japan (the Japan who trampled China in the last Century) and so on. With most of them had commited campaign with the US in most time of needed not only ones (like South Korea campaign in Vietnam War), Australia campaign in the WW II, Korean war and so on. There is no comparison.

Yes, 1% of Chinese population in indonesia own 40% of their country's wealth.
Similar or even higher percentage in Malaysia and other countries.
Matter of fact, you can find a correlation between % of Chinese in the country and country's GDP per capita among ASEAN countries. Chinese are rich in ASEAN...

But what it shows here is real, this in the only thing matters. Even so hard for you aboriginal to understand this?
is it really true? 1 percent own 40%? That seems unreal.

is it really true? 1 percent own 40%? That seems unreal.
I am not lying, bro. Those aboriginal indonesians are dirt poor, they hate their Chinese masters, as can be seen here in this forum.
upload_2020-7-10_11-58-20.png

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12140-007-9011-2

LMAO... Blacklist what??? West and their lackeys blacklist west media??? You IQ is not at the same band as ours....
"Western" or actual medias are beholden to broadcasting standards & are expected to force correction if they made mistakes. While Chinese or Russian one are not. Most of the times they are propaganda mouthpiece & it shows.

Look at RT coverages of the Syrian civil war & compared them to how the "western" medias report the conflict. Spoiler it's either biased or outright lies on the Russian part.

Or how the Chinese covered the corona virus by actually stating on live television it's a US made virus originating from Alabama or some other states.

What is a friend and what is a foe? US "allies" give good words to US and good money to China.

I am not lying, bro. Those aboriginal indonesians are dirt poor, they hate their Chinese masters, as can be seen here in this forum.
View attachment 649489
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12140-007-9011-2
Once again I have to explain basic shit to people on the internet.

A study is not the reality. The entirety of reality anyway. Shocking I know.

Ever heard of critical thinking? Because most Chinese here sure doesn't.

Just because the Jews are well off compared to the rest of the population doesn't mean anything.

China friend is in the league of Nork, Cambodia, Pakistan and Ethiopia

Meanwhile US of A comitted allies is the likes of South Korea, Australia, UK, Japan (the Japan who trampled China in the last Century) and so on. With most of them had commited campaign with the US in most time of needed not only ones (like South Korea campaign in Vietnam War), Australia campaign in the WW II, Korean war and so on. There is no comparison.
China's "friends" also not real friend because most of them are just in it for the money & can't even be expected to come to China's aid.

& The Chinese here actually believes they can stand up to the US alone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom