What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

The bad news is that the chief magistrate of UK has said that due to legal reasons they wont be sending any young offenders to jail..This has been broadcasted on BBC and this will further encourage youths to go out on the rampage as they now know that they are the untouchables..

absolutely, i saw that on bbc or sky, one of them. it is disgusting, at the same time there was an interesting debate going on c4 about it.

I think its raining quite badly in the north hence i think the thugs wont be coming out tonight as it may be a bit cold for them. For once im pleased its raining.

They should fine the parents heavily, that'll teach them.

Very True. Those irresponsible parents who have no work to do and everyday watching Jeremey Kyle show and eating pop corn while their kids terrorize the decent people. They should be made to pay for the crimes of their kids.

May Allah rest the guy in peace , salute to his father what a strong guy he is didnt said a word to incite more hatered ! UK is lucky to have such Pakistanis
A wonderful man and someone to be very proud of.

so why isnt the Nato bombing the UK now and helping the "Rebels" take down the government ? double standards anyone ?

I admire your effort but what?

I dont understand your question ? When riots and rebel conflicts broke out in Libya, the Nato went to bomb the place even before understanding who theser rebels were, why are they not doing the same to the UK now ?

Very True. Those irresponsible parents who have no work to do and everyday watching Jeremey Kyle show and eating pop corn while their kids terrorize the decent people. They should be made to pay for the crimes of their kids.

If they are made to pay or penalized for what the youngsters are doing then they will apply for 'legal aid' or government 'support' to pay it.. at the end.. who loses?? us! the tax payers..

I'd like them to fill the jails with these hooligans, and put them on work inside.. if they don't work then send them in 'cell' or 'kothary'

I dont understand your question ? When riots and rebel conflicts broke out in Libya, the Nato went to bomb the place even before understanding who theser rebels were, why are they not doing the same to the UK now ?

The UK is part of NATO.

Perhaps because those rioters were:

-Not looting everything in sight and attacking innocents
-Wanting freedom/democracy

And these looters are just out for free PS3/Plasma Screens and causing mayhem for their fun?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom