What's new

London Bridge terrorist body buried in AJK

I heard PIA provides free service to bring coffins of dead Pakistanis from abroad, is it true? If so, did he also avail free of charge transportation from UK to PK?

why the hell was he allowed to be buried here? he was born and brought up in UK he was a born British, he should had been denied
Need I remind you? Pakistan ka matlab kia, La Illaha Illallah. And a eagle born in a dog kennel is still a eagle. The guy was Muslim first. Muslim last. Thus he had right to be buried in 'Muslim homeland'.

Why are we letting Pakistans name come in to this at all?
Pakistan ka matlab kia, La Illaha Illallah. He was Muslim.

Pakistan ka matlab kia, La Illaha Illallah. He was Muslim.

He was a British Muslim, maybe of Pakistani origin, but why does that mean he should be buried in Pakistan?

I agree though, Pakistan is a muslim land*

*not valid for entire global muslim community

and then we say we are not terror supporters . why gov allowed this scum to come here ?.

https://www.bbc.com/urdu/pakistan-50690719

There is no legal position for what you ask. The dead man was probably a nicop holder. His family have every legal right (probably) to Bury him in Pakistan. Its easy to be emotional but exactly how do you expect the government to intervene? Its not like they gave him a state funeral. Besides he's not the first criminal buried in Pakistan.

and then we say we are not terror supporters . why gov allowed this scum to come here ?.

https://www.bbc.com/urdu/pakistan-50690719

Absolutely disgusting, the Pakistani government should have refused the burial of this terrorist dog in Pakistani or Azad Kashmir's territory. Because of such radical terrorist dogs in foreign countries Pakistan has image problem. This BS of dual nationality for holder of British citizenship should be revoked as soon as possible. There is no dual nationality option for Pakistani origin people who opt for German citizenship then why the ones living in Britain, Canada or US are given this BS right of dual citizenship, I have never been able to understand this rubbish.

Unbelievable. Should have dumped it in the sea.

Rather should have been dumped in a gutter.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom