What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also:

Zhou Shiming in Men's Light Fly (49kg) quarterfinals' fight against Kazakhstani boxer BJ time 3:30 am

Wu Jingyu onwards to her defense of women's Taekwondo 49kg in the final after beating Croatia in today's semis

Ren Cancan in the final of Women's Fly (51kg) boxing after defeating us boxer on points

Also in boxing women's Middle (75kg), Li Jinzi lost to the Russian boxer but won our 19th Bronze

Go China! :china:

china can win 2 more gold medals today 1 in Women's 63kg Freestyle final and 2nd in Women's -49kg final go china go u can win these 2 more gold medals :china:

Thanks for the reminder for the Women's 63kg Freestyle wrestling victory over the Russian. Jing Ruixue is in the final against a Japanese wrestler!

I think we need to stop thinking gold is guaranteed and start celebrating, last 2 times we thought that with Chen Yibing and diving, we got silver. So stay calm and hope. Don't jinx them.

Yesterday we had:

G34 S21 B18

today; we have 1 gold in Men's table tennis; 1 silver in wrestling women's 63 kg freestyle and 1 bronze in women's boxing 75 kg!

which bring our medal count to G 35 S22 B19 Total 76

Go China! Zou Shiming is in the final of men's Light Fly (49kg)!:china:

Zou Shiming is in the semi-final. Did u watch the match? The fighter from Kaz punched him into the face after the round was stoped... thats not a sportly. However Zou Shiming won.

Zou Shiming is in the semi-final. Did u watched the match? The fighter from Kaz punched him into the face after the round was stoped... thats not a sportly. However Zou Shiming won.

Yes the Kazakhstani was nasty. Zou will box against the Irish who lost to Zou before in the BJ Olympics final.

i have seen america got 3 gold medals in just 10 minutes.... They just 1 gold behind china and ahead in medals tally.... it would had been 5 gold medal if jamaican didnt had snatched 2 Gold medals.... America alot clever because they focus alot in swimming and track n field.... In both they earn too many medals. India lacks thinking power.... We dont focus in track n field and swimming so we dont produce anyone to compete in this events.... tintu luka fast but today after being at no.1 in 800M in last just few meters she lost steam and droped to 3rd.... Its same problem she had previously. By the way how many medals china expecting? i think in boxing china might get gold. Can u tell me in track and field who can bring gold for china? Also put the list in which china can win Gold medal. i think america has more events in which they taking part.... Today may be the might take a lead. the brits too not far behind. Most of brits medals came by snatching....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom