What's new

LOL: India has told China to cease activities in Pakistan's Kashmir and Indian Ocean.

Just yesterday i was reading this book 'Return of the Dragon' in which the author Danny Roy has made a statement that Chinese people take such statements very seriously, and plan their policies accordingly. So from what i gather, India wont be doing itself any favors by trying to provoke and confront China, let China rise peacefully, it will be beneficial for the world at large. Indian confrontational stance will gain nothing, Indian ocean region belongs to the world and not just India.

It is the only oscen named after a country so naturally it is ours and rest of oceans have equal rights. Whosoever try to interfere in India ocean will have to face the wrath of India .

China cannot say no to great Moodi.
I am sure chinese bowed their heads and agreed, in chinese style

India should start developing Our Indian Occoupied Kashmir ... So once they get freedom then their will be no complex .....

Our Azad Kashmir will grow due to these economical activities.

Due Dilligence by Indian Diplomats (probably unheard of concept in Pakistan)... nothing spectacular

11855671_1681817662037971_8299718786752411777_n.jpg

Due Dilligence by Indian Diplomats (probably unheard of concept in Pakistan)... nothing spectacular
Speaks the man from a nation whose defence minister makes remarks like Andhra ke mirchi and kante say kannta nikalna bs.

Joke is on u. Due diligence ? Huh?
And then when some years ago usa had blown the famous indian 'diplomacy' to smithereens. Poor memories.

Speaks the man from a nation whose defence minister makes remarks like Andhra ke mirchi and kante say kannta nikalna bs.
And candid statements made in press have the same connotations as official bilateral communications. Bravo...

Joke is on u. Due diligence ? Huh?
And then when some years ago usa had blown the famous indian 'diplomacy' to smithereens. Poor memories.
Indeed poor memory on my part, as i don't recall poor diplomacy on our part...please do remind me.

And china has stopped all his projects in pakistan and apologise from india that they will never ever do such such things again as indians are peace loving

Back
Top Bottom