What's new

Logo of Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) - the only logo it ever had

if that was the case then they should have gone with something like this:

dcrrk2i-52d3ad1e-4cd8-403f-a11e-9f79df060fb4.jpg
Well they didn't watch SAO lol

Official or not, Markhor was the ultimate logo for isi.... further still, the old golden logo is still better than the new green one...
i'd say, Who cares about the official logo, for us the love and respect we have with the markhor logo, that'll remain same....

Yeah no.

Lets review the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Whereas sovereignty over the entire Universe belongs to Almighty Allah alone, and the authority to be exercised by the people of Pakistan within the limits prescribed by Him is a sacred trust;

And whereas it is the will of the people of Pakistan to establish an order :-

Wherein the State shall exercise its powers and authority through the chosen representatives of the people;

Wherein the principles of democracy, freedom, equality, tolerance and social justice, as enunciated by Islam, shall be fully observed;

Wherein the Muslims shall be enabled to order their lives in the individual and collective spheres in accordance with the teachings and requirements of Islam as set out in the Holy Quran and Sunnah;

...It goes on to say “Islam shall be the state religion of Pakistan”.

Oh and lets not forget partition. Last time I checked Muslims came to Pakistan. In other words...Pakistan is a Islamic state created as a homeland for Muslims of the Indian subcontinent.
Having a "state religion of Islam" does not render Pakistan an "Islamic state".

Is it appropriate to use animals / birds as symbols in an islamic Republic / Muslim homeland ?
the seljuk symbol was a double headed eagle. The symbol of the Quraysh was a falcon. The symbol of the mughal empire was a lion.
They wanted to make it official but not approved from high ranks since worshipers of Satan also use Goat symbols.
2400.jpg
Satan is a furry confirmed
Pakistan should change the national animal to snow leopard, what a gem to haveView attachment 696247
Taken by Afghanistan. I personally like the markhor better. ain't nobody wanna mess with the big boi
1607982888983.png

Disgraceful! We have a service which already uses a bird of prey for its logo - surprise surprise, the air force!

The majestic markhoor - deceptively adept at surviving and thriving in terrain regarded inhospitable by most, expertly traversing the lethal rocks with steadfast resolve, and feasting on all manner of reptilian life - was the perfect creature to represent this most cunning, clandestine and dangerous of organisations.
I am also a fan of the markhor logo. It looked menacing and was Pakistan specific(as Pakistan is one of the handful of countries where Markhor is found). It's a shame they didn't pick that.

They wanted to make it official but not approved from high ranks since worshipers of Satan also use Goat symbols.
2400.jpg

Do some research before posting shits. Thats the main problem with EVERY SINGLE PAkistani. Without doing R&D, we always ready for the arguments. The Markhor has curved horns not as satan one. There are more than 30 + animals of the similar species. The one which you call "Markhor" having curly style horns.

There is NO FUCKING comparison bro!

49bcc9f2e1acce2f0df86872c4de0441.jpg

O believers! Take your precautions and go forth either in groups or together.

Quran 4:71
You retard. Of all the issues Pakistan faces your constipated whether a symbol is Islamic? And fcukfest Pakistan is NOT a Muslim homeland. If it was any Muslim could walk in and settle. As things stand Pakistan has Sikh, Parsi, Christian, Hindu citizens yet rest of the Muslims of the world are denied citizenship.

Why so much anger and hatred?

@The Eagle @waz

Yeah no.

Lets review the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Whereas sovereignty over the entire Universe belongs to Almighty Allah alone, and the authority to be exercised by the people of Pakistan within the limits prescribed by Him is a sacred trust;

And whereas it is the will of the people of Pakistan to establish an order :-

Wherein the State shall exercise its powers and authority through the chosen representatives of the people;

Wherein the principles of democracy, freedom, equality, tolerance and social justice, as enunciated by Islam, shall be fully observed;

Wherein the Muslims shall be enabled to order their lives in the individual and collective spheres in accordance with the teachings and requirements of Islam as set out in the Holy Quran and Sunnah;

...It goes on to say “Islam shall be the state religion of Pakistan”.

Oh and lets not forget partition. Last time I checked Muslims came to Pakistan. In other words...Pakistan is a Islamic state created as a homeland for Muslims of the Indian subcontinent.

They are full of hatred and disrespect for Islam, they will never believe you. Hatred has no cure.

Taken by Afghanistan. I personally like the markhor better. ain't nobody wanna mess with the big boi
i have seen indians make fun of markhor online by saying Pakistan's national animal is a bakri. Imo carnivores make better national symbols than herbivores. Lion is used by many countries so afghans using snow leopards shouldn't be a problem. Snow leopard is unique animal to the Himalayan, Tibet region.

Once a Goat always a Goat, hence, I am glad that markhor is not ISI logo since I love Goat cutlets and I am sure a lot of other people do as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom