What's new

Logo of Inter Services Intelligence (ISI) - the only logo it ever had

People Maarkhor was never ISI logo. It was made by some fanboy and got famous for no reason at all. ISI never adopted that one. They just enjoyed the way fanboys kept making a fool out of themselves. And as for this one. If it's real then they need to improve the design because it sucks.

Well Markhor Is The National Animal of Pakistan So Maybe That's Why

ISI never had any Logo, never believed in having logo, and I do not think ISI will totally flip and have logo.

ISI do not believe in advertisements, promotions and do not look for any recognition, appreciation for its work.

All this is based on someone's imagination.

Well Markhor Is The National Animal of Pakistan So Maybe That's Why

Maarkhor is actually from Pashtu & Persian language which has two words ....
Maar=snake and
khor=eater.

Since, people treats R&AW as some snake therefore, Maarkhor matches perfectly beside that the same is our national animal.
I am not claiming as it could be a vision deception but this is how Eagle clutches the Lion.
1607964797747.png

Now what if such flag insignia is only to present Spy Master. I mean the presence of DG ISI.... it can be his flag, hence, only seen at ISI HQ especially when PM lastly visited and met.

Last edited:
ISI never had any Logo, never believed in having logo, and I do not think ISI will totally flip and have logo.

ISI do not believe in advertisements, promotions and do not look for any recognition, appreciation for its work.

All this is based on someone's imagination.

As Long As They Get The Job Done Who Cares What Logo They Have???????

People Maarkhor was never ISI logo. It was made by some fanboy and got famous for no reason at all. ISI never adopted that one. They just enjoyed the way fanboys kept making a fool out of themselves. And as for this one. If it's real then they need to improve the design because it sucks.

The Maarkhor design is the one used at the International Spy Museum in Washington DC to represent the ISI on the wall of World’s most prominent Intelligence agencies.

It maybe likes by Fanboys but is also thought by International organizations to represent ISI.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom