What's new

Lockheed Martin offers F-16 Block 70, for India, from India, exported to the world

No doubts upon the capability Sir , it bring the reason why I would choose it any day over a Gripen.

Its about " cost " , " needs " and what US can deliver

Until the day when an F-16 has to fight a Gripen.
Red Flag shows which plane You want to be in, in that fight, and it is not the F-16.

With built in kill switches :yahoo:
But will India get to control over them ? Hardly

Why black market...We will provide discounted pricing to all the customers with the promise that Indian willl not use F-16 but only Russian Sukhoi's only.
So you will produce it for us and provide it for cheap. :smitten:
Now that's one cool nice neighbour. My friend you are cordially invited for some Desi Rabari. :tup:

Last edited:

Now that's one cool nice neighbour. My friend you are cordially invited for some Desi Rabari. :tup:

This is called value add business with Baniya mentality.....and of course..nice neighour...See..in this case every one is happy..India is happy because we make money out of it. Pakistan is happy because you get your F16...And Amrika is happy as he is making money from both India and Pakistan....:yahoo:

india is going to get F16V-Blk70/72 and without any so called kill switches cause as per recent law passed by US congress india is given priority like all other NATO allies and we have another militarry logistical and asset sharing type agreement with them too plus there is another law passed by US congress to make india its new strategik ally in asia which all these means US wont irritate india specially when they know with a client state like india for there defnce goods there corporations wuld be able to make sutained profits for decades to come as india never plagmarises cutting edge defnce tech from west or reverse engineer it and always pays in cash so why would US irritate india when it needs india more than we need it cause in past also we have multiple suppliers .... its all about money hope you get the point :tup:

I'm not pro-F-16, I'm simply a realist. The F-16 is a good air craft for PAF, but the politics attached to it make the system undesirable.

Yes very true we all know the operational Restrictions as it were imposed during the Kargil Adventure as so by the opinions of AC @KaiserTufail.

no its MKI+Rafale+F16+Tejas and AMCA & PAKFA/FGFA for future after 2025

Accurate, just remove the F16 from the list. This plane dosen't fits IAF requirement, since it is already rejected by IAF during MMRCA competition, and for INaF, there is no F-16 for carrier operation.

J20 has AESA, and it's indegenous. AESA is not some Alien tech bro, why you so admire it?

LOL, who said AESA as an Alien Tech. I am only saying that Russians lags the U.S and the Europeans and even Israeli in the Ground scan mode of the Radar, aka the algorithm required to distinguish the target from the clutter. Then Guess, where the Chinese would be !!!

@GURU DUTT

Yes just like how india is getting 126 jets for the past 12 years. As I said wake me up when you get rafale let alone other jets
we dont need to buy jets for sake of baying them we dont buy anything to caress owr egos we spend our money with smartness maybe you dont do it like that but then there is a diffrence between your thinking and owrs and i guess it should remain like that :coffee:

Yes just like how india is getting 126 jets for the past 12 years. As I said wake me up when you get rafale let alone other jets

LOLZ, What amused me of the Pakistani are that started gauging everything with same weight. How did you came into the conclusion of 12 years. Pls give me the year, when the MMRCA competition ended. For the starter the time taking out is due to the fact, that this deal will involve more than the 126 MRCA, and would be comprehensive ones in lieu of the of the future Indian planning. That would include the nuclear reactors, the scorpean deal, the futuristic Stealth UAVs, Long range Meteros, future upgrades, collaboration in MCA, UAVs, Turbofan Engines, and Weapons like Meteors, Scalp cruise missiles, and A2G weapon packages.

we dont need to buy jets for sake of baying them we dont buy anything to caress owr egos we spend our money with smartness maybe you dont do it like that but then there is a diffrence between your thinking and owrs and i guess it should remain like that :coffee:
Yes but first at least induct a single Rafael.then we will talk

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom