What's new

Lockheed Martin offers F-16 Block 70, for India, from India, exported to the world

As I said they will be setting up assembly line, Its not that you will be buying the right for entire assembly line !
It will be effectively under US control

The engines will be in their direct control, there is no way India can reverse engg those beasts. The plane body on the other hand is a different thing and making a 1:1 copy is not difficult. Not to mention the internals of Tejas can be used for most things inside the F16 infact the flyby was tested on the F16 i think.

Anyway the line will not be under USA control, the engines will be and without a high performance engine the frame will be useless.

The engines will be in their direct control, there is no way India can reverse engg those beasts. The plane body on the other hand is a different thing and making a 1:1 copy is not difficult. Not to mention the internals of Tejas can be used for most things inside the F16 infact the flyby was tested on the F16 i think.

Anyway the line will not be under USA control, the engines will be and without a high performance engine the frame will be useless.
The critical components will be under US full control as well as the assembly the line> You have not bought the right of f-16. Its just to sweeten the deal that they want to set up assembly line.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom