What's new

Lockheed Martin CEO to meet Modi next Week to push for F-16 Sale

I wouldn't discard the issue that simply. Americans must be offering something more than just F16.
There's little than can offer to beat their rivals (namely Dassualt) as they won't give ToT/source codes to crtical tech (engines and AESA radar) and they will have the same restrictive end user agreements that come with all US equipment. The IAF is simply not interested and the MoD is using this offer to push Dassualt into a corner, it's as simple as that.

There's little than can offer to beat their rivals (namely Dassualt) as they won't give ToT/source codes to crtical tech (engines and AESA radar) and they will have the same restrictive end user agreements that come with all US equipment. The IAF is simply not interested and the MoD is using this offer to push Dassualt into a corner, it's as simple as that.

I wouldn't discard Americans like that. They are adept at closing deals.

Having said that, f16 is very cheap and you can have them in large numbers that can replace retiring Migs something we cannot with Rafale.

Having said that, f16 is very cheap and you can have them in large numbers that can replace retiring Migs something we cannot with Rafale.
The F-16IN is not that cheap compared to a Rafale (that costs about $80 million USD) and would be coming with FAR more restrictons on its use, far less collaboration oppurtunties and far more intrusive end user aggreements.

+ buying the F-16 would kill of the LCA which is EXACTLY what the US wants (they've done it to all their so-called "partners") so as to have India dependant on them.

I wouldn't discard Americans like that. They are adept at closing deals.

Indian polticans/babus are enough to withstand anything the US can throw at them.

So PAF will buy endian made f-16. I think it will be a good decision. It will cost cheaper. But good for nothing.

maybe thats why she's going to india..... for tea. is indian tea any good?
but your still getting c130's and chopper's from them so its not all tea and biscuits
Tea-and-biscuits-008.jpg
is indian tea any good? SAY IT AGAIN .. !

now what india will do these f-16s ? its been 33 years pakistan is using them this lady may know it

Whilst it's true the UK is a nation of tea lovers, the tea here is pretty terrible if you ask me- weak, tasteless and oh so bland. My mum's chai on the other hand....
depends on how you make it. i dip the teabags in milk then i pur the water on top of it. i let it sit for a min then hey presto.. as you say chai

depends on how you make it. i dip the teabags in milk then i pur the water on top of it. i let it sit for a min then hey presto.. as you say chai
I'm not really a fan of water-based tea. Chai is somewhat different, it is milkier and has all of those random spices.

@Blue Marlin @Abingdonboy

Have you folks tried tea by Twinings
Twinings of London - 300 years of expertise
All Teas - Loose Leaf & Tea Bags - Twinings Tea Shop | Twinings | Twinings
Twinings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I had it first time about 15 years back when i met a very senior person who was very very fond of this brand of Tea. Its a fabulous one in taste when you make a water based tea with little bit of milk or dairy whitener or as i mix Nestle Coffeemate whitener

The Indian Tea OTOH is a rich milk based and based on whether you are using a packet milk or a rich cow milk taste is substantially different.. But yes street side tea or "cutting chai" served in small glass laced with ginger, cardamom and a little black pepper powder is a different thing all together... In a way it refreshes you pretty good as compared to any other dip tea.

@Blue Marlin @Abingdonboy

Have you folks tried tea by Twinings
Twinings of London - 300 years of expertise
All Teas - Loose Leaf & Tea Bags - Twinings Tea Shop | Twinings | Twinings
Twinings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I had it first time about 15 years back when i met a very senior person who was very very fond of this brand of Tea. Its a fabulous one in taste when you make a water based tea with little bit of milk or dairy whitener or as i mix Nestle Coffeemate whitener

The Indian Tea OTOH is a rich milk based and based on whether you are using a packet milk or a rich cow milk taste is substantially different.. But yes street side tea or "cutting chai" served in small glass laced with ginger, cardamom and a little black pepper powder is a different thing all together... In a way it refreshes you pretty good as compared to any other dip tea.
I'm not sure if I've had Twinings bro, I guess P&G is all I have tried when it comes to "breakfast tea".

edit, I have tried Twinings' Earl Grey- not for me at all :sick:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom