What's new

‘Lockdown reaches those who imposed curfew on Kashmiris’

Even uighurs under lockdown received much better treatment then Indian muslims by just living in India. Chinese government has invested alot of money uplifting primitive uighur population where as India has only invested in criminalizing its muslim population.
Yes, if uighur try to promote jihad or separation then they will receive worst treatment then if muslims were to do the same in western nation.

what a shame ! you go to this extent for a few $s loan and aid from China.

Hahaha what has China and Uighurs got to do with any of this shit? You sound terrified mate. Fk you and enjoy your final plague. You tried to curse the Kashmiris, so your own Bhagwan cursed you exactly the same. You couldn't write a better script. You fkers even invented the word for this....karma....and here is is, breaking your own door down. Bhagwan....whadda sense of irony he has.

you'd feel a lot better if you think before you saying anything.
The dude like you said god has locked down those that locked down others.
China locked down uighers, so I guess god locked China down.

So far so good. The surprise is any of you have mustered the guts to say such things that hurt China's feelings!
a bit complicated that. Work thru it

Nah
2018_49_winter_painting.jpg
Man_Proposes,_God_Disposes

Bear God?

Allah planned it so well that Pakistan has the highest number of corona cases ( and growing exponentially) in South Asia.. .india will come out of it without much impact....for a country as big as India, it is doing extremely well in containing the spread.
The world hasbeen saying for years that Pakistan has been supporting terrorists...Pakistan has blood of so many innocent Indians on its hands...should I say god is punishing it for all those sins?
Yes...we have imposed lockdowns in Kashmir...but who wouldn't when people become violent and start throwing stones on army personnel?
Pakistan was coming out of its bad economy at a snail's pace but god has other plans...this corona has seen to it that it will not recover until another decade( even with honest and hardworking politicians it would take a decade...imagine how much time it would take with the kind of politicians you have)

You clowns haven't tested on any significant level as of yet --

Now that Allah has decided to intervene in the Kashmir issue, I guess the Pakistani can relax. Allah is the best of planners.

With all due respect to idiot OP, why has Allah chosen to punish Pakistan for Kashmir? Why he made Pakistan to beg for money in these difficult times? It seems OP is as smart as that Imran dud. Kudos.

Last edited:
Countries who supported Pakistan on Kashmir are paying the most price because of the virus ,China ,Iran now Pakistan did you check if they supported Kashmir lockdown and if they burned in hell.

The way I look at it looks like countries which spoke against India on Kashmir paid the highest price or are in the process of paying it, example China ,Iran and now Pakistan
Yes many nations are suffering, yet only one of those poor sods invented the word "KARMA".

This was all meant to be.

Maybe Pakistan and the whole world is suffering because no one did anything for Kashmiris, Palestinians, Burmese, other oppressed Muslims and Non-Muslims alike..

When it comes to Allah's wrath, He doesn't distinguish between if the oppressed is a Muslim or a Non-Muslim.

Yes many nations are suffering, yet only one of those poor sods invented the word "KARMA".

This was all meant to be.
When situation gets tough people start doubting their beliefs,Good you started believing in karma .

I agree we indians are facing Allah's wrath ...
Specially Kashmir where there are 27 cases ( highest percapita wise ) in all indian states...

Back
Top Bottom