What's new

LoC fire: BSF troops destroy 45 Pakistan posts, kill 5 officers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposing that we hide martyr is a joke of the century because we bury our dead in the comportment of their families not that we burn them and simply give a jar full of ash to their households.

Come on man... It was just to show you that what you guys are capable of. Preparing your own men to attack your own land & people then unable to control the situation thats your 'Capability' is. Then putting the entire blame on Pakistan to attack us but didn't due to our response :D Otherwise you would have attack us long time back. I wish jo terrorism Pakistan mai ho rhi hai Kaash India mai ho rhi hoti then your country would have been disintegrated long time ago :)
first take care of jihadis in your navy.......armed forces...sleeper cells of TTP.....agli dafe kai...ship hi na uda le jayein tumhara...and india don't have any intention to attack you. we are focused on development.

Pakistan is just trying to defect attention from imran khan/qadri.....................plus trying to push in more militants before winter.
Nothing more nothing less.

Pakistan is just trying to defect attention from imran khan/qadri.....................plus trying to push in more militants before winter.
Nothing more nothing less.
bro after long time.......:-):-) ....

the thing is i never abuse anyone personally..................but there is no illaj of inferiority complex :p:

whatever man

Same reason for which i got a lollypop too... par bhai tumhare stats dekh ke apna dard bhool gaya...

first take care of jihadis in your navy.......armed forces...sleeper cells of TTP.....agli dafe kai...ship hi na uda le jayein tumhara...and india don't have any intention to attack you. we are focused on development.

We are taking very good care of Jihadis (TTP & BLA) terrorists dw. You people are funding them like anything & we are beating the shit out of them. Every operation which was conducted by our Army in the past has been successful. We are also focusing in development like any other country. War is not a solution.

So now Indians have to lie to themselves to feel better?

No news in Pakistani media, just Indian hogwash. What a freaking failure.

That is the quality man... legends are not aware of their greatness....
:angel:

Bhai tune to keh ke le li yaar.....................guess i am a natural:D

So now Indians have to lie to themselves to feel better?

No news in Pakistani media, just Indian hogwash. What a freaking failure.

As usual a fine analysis sire.
Mainu taan shagird bana lo apna:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom