What's new

LOC as borders for India, Pakistan, China, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan and China

Do you support the conversion of LOC into IB?

• Total voters

timetravel

Reaction score
Country
India
As Indians, Pakistanis and Chinese we keep fighting with each other. Its been going over for many decades. But the reality is we are neighbors and we cannot change it.

Currently we all have control over well defined territories but we also have claims over territories controlled by others. This has not led us anywhere in last 50 years.

Keep in mind the Chances of forcing a border change by using force are minimal at this point of time for China, India or Pakistan. So to me pragmatism says its futile to try to change borders.

I want to ask how many Pakistanis, Indians and Chinese on this forum are ready to accept all present positions of LOC as actual IB between our countries. No discussions, no give and takes. Just accept the present boundaries as IB.

I am one for beginning. I want to have visa free travel b/w India, China, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Burma, Bangladesh.

So how many others?? :pop:

everybody wants peace but polticians and army generals dont since that is there bread and butter , plus other nations who sell weapons as well !!..that is why people should elect corruption free politicians and democracy should prevail!!..dictators are also politicians in the name of army generals..like mushy

Honestly & neutrally speaking the best solution for Kashmir is to give them their due right of self determination, if they want to be with Pakistan or india then be it & if they want independence then it is their birth right...if a country like Nepal & Bhutan can live independent being land locked then why not Kashmir?

Honestly & neutrally speaking the best solution for Kashmir is to give them their due right of self determination, if they want to be with Pakistan or india then be it & if they want independence then it is their birth right...if a country like Nepal & Bhutan can live independent being land locked then why not Kashmir?

using force is out of question. so I infer you are not in for converting LOC to IB.

using force is out of question. so I infer you are not in for converting LOC to IB.

You are rite, IMO converting LOC to IB would be considered defeat for Pakistan & Kashmiris & a slap to those brave Pakistani & Kashmiri souls who fought for Kashmir's Freedom.

Converting LOC into IB is/was never an option for Pakistan & for good reason, it was only india who wanted LOC to be converted into IB.

You are rite, IMO converting LOC to IB would be considered defeat for Pakistan & Kashmiris & a slap to those brave Pakistani & Kashmiri souls who fought for Kashmir's Freedom.

Converting LOC into IB is/was never an option for Pakistan & for good reason, it was only india who wanted LOC to be converted into IB.

ok thanks for your opinion. lets see for others views.

Ask your Mushy , who proposed it during Agra summit and who took a good laugh at that. ;)

Just one word for you "Bangla Desh" :omghaha:

And Good Luck doing justice to your pet dogs. :rofl:

I can say that the same Bangla Desh(which was not even in initial Pakistan Plan till 1940) made your Bharat Mata pregnant & now your bharat mata is about to give birth to not 1 or 2 but 7 sisters in N East but don't worry i won't say this & instead i would request Mods @Aeronaut @WebMaster to take care of trolls like you.

Please don't f@rt up every thread with your offtopic cr@ps.

Ask your Mushy , who proposed it during Agra summit and who took a good laugh at that. ;)

Unfortunately i've had missed that news...can i get the source?

As far as what i've read about Musharraf proposal...it was to make Kashmir a very much free state.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can say that the same Bangla Desh(which was not even in initial Pakistan Plan till 1940) made your Bharat Mata pregnant & now your bharat mata is about to give birth to not 1 or 2 but 7 sisters in N East but don't worry i won't say this & instead i would request Mods @Aeronaut @WebMaster to take care of trolls like you.

Please don't f@rt up every thread with your offtopic cr@ps.

You unloaded whatever you had to. Now you can call your daddies and hide behind them but in real world you got to face facts. ;)

Why are you so worked up sissy , I just opined what I deam fit as a solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
my eyes bust into tears while reading you post bro . but reality is its almost impossible.

Unfortunately i've had missed that news...can i get the source?

As far as what i've read about Musharraf proposal...it was to make Kashmir a very much free state.

I am not good at spoon feeding . :lol:

Go fetch me a link where Mushy purposed as you are hallucinating.

You unloaded whatever you had to. Now you can call your daddies and hide behind them but in real world you got to face facts. ;)

dont you feel tired with same old 1971 story yaar ?

So the real world fact is that outside india no one use the word daddies.;):lol:

I welcomed your opinion...you know that nowadays it is hard to find a nice joker maskhara.

P.S And can you now shut it up your trolling & derailing posts please?

I am not good at spoon feeding . :lol:

That means your stories are all made up.

Go fetch me a link where Mushy purposed as you are hallucinating.

lol my hallucinations? Seems like you have lost your mind completely, everyone knows Mush's proposal in which he demand the withdrawal of indian troops & let Kashmiris rule themselves under joint Supervision of Pakistan & india.

Back
Top Bottom