What's new

LoC agression: We reserve rightto hit back, says Army

Well lets see...

1947 - Pakistan snatched half of Kashmir away from India

1965 - Stalemate

1971 - Coward Indian Army surrounded Pak Army by 4 sides

Yes, you won all of it. :lol:

What latest episode? Will this episode end like the 2001 and 2008 episode did? Big talk, but all that came out was a fart and a 280 page dossier? :rofl:

Bana Singh was a real person, but his actios were just folklore & myth, just like the myth of the Indian soldier killing 200 chinese in one run :whistle:

Now if India tries to retaliate :pakistan:

BSF will be target practice for Pakistan Rangers
:sniper:

1947- pak captures kashmir killing unarmed civillians , scared away by INDIAN army ! nehru being the saviour of pak then !

1965 - denial (state philosphy of pak )

1971- pak wants indian army to fight from one side only and not surround them from 4 sides ! :rofl:

you man are a gem !

Who is a Liar, entire world knows that.

Don't you know May 2 is declared as Liar's Day. :rofl:

1947- pak captures kashmir killing unarmed civillians , scared away by INDIAN army ! nehru being the saviour of pak then !

1965 - denial (state philosphy of pak )

1971- pak wants indian army to fight from one side only and not surround them from 4 sides ! :rofl:

you man are a gem !

dreaming-of-cake.gif

• 1947- Saw the piece of cake, wanted to eat it fully , got hand to it, was scared away, though nehru gave a small piece to taste.
  • 1965- Tried to get whole piece of cake after liking taste of the small piece, was shooed away.Again
  • 1971- Had a piece of apple pie as thier own, we grabbed it, gave it to somebody else.

Now- no apple pie, have to be confined with the small piece of donated cake , but the dream of a the bigger cake keeps the spirits alive.

response? what response...whatever response was needed was given already

what more response is required? We are fighting a war against an enemy on our northwest and now we have to re-route some resources because some of your guys can't control their itchy trigger fingers

dreaming-of-cake.gif

• 1947- Saw the piece of cake, wanted to eat it fully , got hand to it, was scared away, though nehru gave a small piece to taste.
  • 1965- Tried to get whole piece of cake after liking taste of the small piece, was shooed away.Again
  • 1971- Had a piece of apple pie as thier own, we grabbed it, gave it to somebody else.

Now- no apple pie, have to be confined with the small piece of donated cake , but the dream of a the bigger cake keeps the spirits alive.

No no, my son.

Let's try again

1947: tie, Pakistani tribesmen fought to a draw with a veteran Indian regular that had fought in WW2.

1965: Tie, Pakistan started the war but end result was the same as pre-war; india failed miserably and lost many mechanized armor units, towed guns, and men @ Chawinda as they tried to capture everything along Grand trunk road to Lahore.

1971: india 'won' only because she got involved in a civil war. So I don't even consider that real victory. It's like beating up on a K2 fighter while he is busy fighting someone else. But it reminded Pakistan the treachery nature of hindustan and that supporting freedom fighters is apparently fair game.

1999: stalemate -- though we still do retain Point 5353

So there you go, a country that was 4-7x bigger than Pakistan only won when Pakistan was fighting a civil war. Hardly something to brag about I think.

Which idiot on this forum made you a Jr. Thinktank anyways?

Two deaths on their side and two on ours. Border flag talks are underway. Hopefully this round ends here.

what more response is required? We are fighting a war against an enemy on our northwest and now we have to re-route some resources because some of your guys can't control their itchy trigger fingers

No no, my son.

Let's try again

1947: tie, Pakistani tribesmen fought to a draw with a veteran Indian regular that had fought in WW2.

1965: Tie, Pakistan started the war but end result was the same as pre-war; india failed miserably and lost many mechanized armor units, towed guns, and men @ Chawinda as they tried to capture everything along Grand trunk road to Lahore.

1971: india 'won' only because she got involved in a civil war. So I don't even consider that real victory. It's like beating up on a K2 fighter while he is busy fighting someone else. But it reminded Pakistan the treachery nature of hindustan and that supporting freedom fighters is apparently fair game.

So there you go, a country that was 4-7x bigger than Pakistan only won when Pakistan was fighting a civil war. Hardly something to brag about I think.

For bold part one.
We are only responding to firing from other side, that means if you stop firing there will be peace. So who is trigger happy then?

For bold part two.
The same idiot who made you think tank. :)

And so does everyone!

Trigger happy Rawat started it, we just responded to the aggression.

I hope the most professional army return the head of that brave soldier during the flag meeting.... I am sure PA undersand the pain when they have to bury a soldier with out head.....

No no, my son.

Let's try again

1999: stalemate -- though we still do retain Point 5353

1947: Pakistan treacherously started terrorism in sub continent in the name of religion. Tried to take J and K, Indians dictated the out come by holding on to Kashmir valley and leaving the Hilly terrain to Pakistan.
If you look at the map of Kashmir the territory which India hold is a good terrain and beyond that it is difficult to hold.

1965: Operation Gibraltar again lies and treacherous using terrorists to get hold of kashmir. Ended up in Defense day celebrations in Pakistan.
From Defence to Attack kudos to Indian army.

1971: India learnt the trick of treachery and lies from Pakistan and applied it in East Pakistan and the result is dividing pakistan into two.

1999: Greedily tried take some peaks in Indian territory and lost the diplomatic war against India on the world stage and still not recovered from that.

Little bit Offtopic to our Pak members:
No troll intended , but do you guies even agree with your own historian with the stated history. Or there are versions from each group ???
I am only asking because above few posts.
1st claim you librate 1/3 j&K - wrong. IA was out of J&K. You invaded the state. And that action actually give India 2/3 of J&K.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom