What's new

LoC agression: We reserve rightto hit back, says Army

Exactly what every Indian was saying after 2001 and 2008 :whistle:

Are you really proud of what your countrymen did in 2008 and 2001?

Also, note that the perpetrators of 2008 and 2001 were all killed by security forces. These murderers got away, which is why there will be revenge later.

Are you really proud of what your countrymen did in 2008 and 2001?

Also, note that the perpetrators of 2008 and 2001 were all killed by security forces. These murderers got away, which is why there will be revenge later.

No, Im just laughing at Indian fart threats..

I want India to show they can do what they promised instead of baselss threats

As I said, their deaths will be avenged. That is a given. Incidents like this have happened in the past too, of pak armymen behaving unprofessionally and beheading people. And India has responded by killing a few of your jawans later. Of course, our armymen only kill, they don't mutilate or behead, that's unique to your culture.

Beheading people, shooting innocent men, women and children in a city like in 2008 (which you so love to talk about), these are all hallmarks of your civilization.

As I said, their deaths will be avenged. That is a given. Incidents like this have happened in the past too, of pak armymen behaving unprofessionally and beheading people. And India has responded by killing a few of your jawans later. Of course, our armymen only kill, they don't mutilate or behead, that's unique to your culture.

Baatoh ke sheir :lol: :rofl:

What about the REAL stuff the Indian Army was promising... IA promised a huge strike against Pakistan... Or did the strikes turn into hunger strikes :lol:

Dont talk about culture, or I may say something about raping, gender equality in your culture, that you may not like

Beheading people, shooting innocent men, women and children in a city like in 2008 (which you so love to talk about), these are all hallmarks of your civilization.

And raping women on buses, burying female children alive is a hallmark of yours?

Baatoh ke sheir :lol: :rofl:

What about the REAL stuff the Indian Army was promising... IA promised a huge strike against Pakistan... Or did the strikes turn into hunger strikes :lol:

Dont talk about culture, or I may say something about raping, gender equality in your culture, that you may not like

No, IA didn't promise any strike. In India it is the civilian govt that decides such things, not the army. The army only implements it if given an order. You are so used to your army running your country that you think that is how every other country works. The IA did not promise any huge strike, stop lying. It is not their place to promise.

Rape, gender equality etc are not the topic of the thread, but what I mentioned very much is. Oh and by the way you really think there is gender equality in pak? On second thoughts, don't answer that - you have already provided enough amusement today.

I did not stray off topic, the only culture I mentioned is about the aggression committed by your army, which is the basis of the thread. And 2008, which was brought up by you. If you want to go off topic, that's your call. Start talking about rapes now. And don't forget toilets or poverty.

No, IA didn't promise any strike. In India it is the civilian govt that decides such things, not the army. The army only implements it if given an order. You are so used to your army running your country that you think that is how every other country works. The IA did not promise any huge strike, stop lying. It is not their place to promise.

Rape, gender equality etc are not the topic of the thread, but what I mentioned very much is. Oh and by the way you really think there is gender equality in pak? On second thoughts, don't answer that - you have already provided enough amusement today.

I did not stray off topic, the only culture I mentioned is about the aggression committed by your army, which is the basis of the thread. And 2008, which was brought up by you. If you want to go off topic, that's your call. Start talking about rapes now. And don't forget toilets or poverty.

IA was promising airstrikes in Pakistan after 2001 & 2008... What happened then
Just a few days ago India air cheif promised revenge on Pakistan

And raping women on buses, burying female children alive is a hallmark of yours?

Congrats, you have reached the point where there is no longer any need to respond. I will anyway. Rapes happen in your country too, it's just that in India people actually protest it and ask for social change. In your country women can't even report being raped, because they will get punished for it. And sometimes courts in your country order women to be raped. Check out Mukhtaran Mai.

Anyway there is a reason that rape, poverty, toilets are banned topics on PDF. Not out of consideration for India, but because the admins know that many Pakistanis will start talking about that when they make a fool of themselves while talking on the real topic of the thread.

So for the last time. Rapes happen in both countries. But beheadings, gunmen walking through cities and shooting people, even visiting cricket teams - these are all unique to Pakistani culture.

First off, IA doesn't do airstrikes. And show me any link for any "promise" made. All they said, and they are perfectly right, is that they reserve the right to retaliate. The rest is your imagination. No service chief promises anything, that is not within their mandate to make promises. You have reading comprehension problems.

The army promised...not the government. "Promises" by the armed forces in India mean nothing unless its backed by the government.

It maybe a difficult concept for you to grasp, but that's how we roll here in India.

The army promised...not the government. "Promises" by the armed forces in India mean nothing unless its backed by the government.

It maybe a difficult concept for you to grasp, but that's how we roll here in India.

The army didn't make any promises either. That's his imagination. They just said that they have the right to retaliate, and that they have the ability. It is not a "promise" by any stretch of imagination.

Congrats, you have reached the point where there is no longer any need to respond. I will anyway. Rapes happen in your country too, it's just that in India people actually protest it and ask for social change. In your country women can't even report being raped, because they will get punished for it. And sometimes courts in your country order women to be raped. Check out Mukhtaran Mai.

Anyway there is a reason that rape, poverty, toilets are banned topics on PDF. Not out of consideration for India, but because the admins know that many Pakistanis will start talking about that when they make a fool of themselves while talking on the real topic of the thread.

So for the last time. Rapes happen in both countries. But beheadings, gunmen walking through cities and shooting people, even visiting cricket teams - these are all unique to Pakistani culture.

First off, IA doesn't do airstrikes. And show me any link for any "promise" made. All they said, and they are perfectly right, is that they reserve the right to retaliate. The rest is your imagination. No service chief promises anything, that is not within their mandate to make promises. You have reading comprehension problems.

But the most rapes in the world happen in India... :P That culture spread to other countries :sniper:

IA doesnt do airstrikes? Are you kidding me ?

From what I understand, its the Indians troops first attacked the Pakistanis. When Pakistani responded with killing Indian troops, Indian army talking about it has the right to respond. Sounds like the Indian army leaders trying to find a way to deescalate. As in any fights, its not how you start, but how you finish. India is trying to finish in a high note by saying it has the right to respond.

Just try it baby :sniper:

29th Baloch Regiment & Pakistan Rangers is waiting

Havent used our mortars in a couple of days either :pakistan:

Nobody with sense in pakistan or India is looking for war, grow up, you will help entire civilization

In all the farts from both sides the only losers are the massive populations of both countries world is at free trade, common currency children here are fighting tu tu main main what a joke

From what I understand, its the Indians troops first attacked the Pakistanis. When Pakistani responded with killing Indian troops, Indian army talking about it has the right to respond. Sounds like the Indian army leaders trying to find a way to deescalate. As in any fights, its not how you start, but how you finish. India is trying to finish in a high note by saying it has the right to respond.
You missed one thing. They cut of the head of a soldier and take it as a trophy. His wife and his mother are on hunger strike. Wife is now in critical condition and they are demanding head of him.

Whole issue is over beheading and mutilation of soldiers' body.

But the most rapes in the world happen in India... :P That culture spread to other countries :sniper:

IA doesnt do airstrikes? Are you kidding me ?

No, I'm not kidding you. The IAF does airstrikes. The IA is still waiting for attack helicopters. It hasn't operated any attack helis or fixed wing aircrafts until now.

Rapes happen the most in India, because it has one of the largest populations in the world. Check out the per capita incidence of rape in both countries if you really want a comparative study. And how exactly do rapes "spread" to other countries? Through the air, or water?

You missed one thing. They cut of the head of a soldier and take it as a trophy. His wife and his mother are on hunger strike. Wife is now in critical condition and they are demanding head of him.

Whole issue is over beheading and mutilation of soldiers' body.

How can Pakistan return the head when it is denying the entire incident in the first place?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom