What's new

LoC agression: We reserve rightto hit back, says Army

How can Pakistan return the head when it is denying the entire incident in the first place?
Well, just hope his wife and mother eat something otherwise protest will increase multi-fold.

How can Pakistan return the head when it is denying the entire incident in the first place?

That is true. There is no point in his wife and mother demanding a return of the head, that cannot be expected.

That is true. There is no point in his wife and mother demanding a return of the head, that cannot be expected.
No point ? If I were in there place I would have gone to Delhi and went on hunger strike and called a protest call to every Indian.

No point ? If I were in there place I would have gone to Delhi and went on hunger strike and called a protest call to every Indian.

Hunger strike to what end? To urge the govt to take action? Sure, that makes sense. But to urge Pakistanis to return the head? You think that will work? That Pakistanis will return it because two Indians are on hunger strike?

I said there is no point in demanding the head back. There is no way that they are going to return it, especially when they deny having done it.

Just try it baby :sniper:

29th Baloch Regiment & Pakistan Rangers is waiting

Havent used our mortars in a couple of days either :pakistan:

Uh...Pakistan has lost three times in a row, do you want to make it four..conventionally you will be beaten over and over again. Nuclear is madness. Millions dead on both sides and no more Pakistan

In medieval times it was a common practice by the barbarians to severe head and keep it as a trophy during the aggressive raids.

So it is hard to expect a return of the prized possession of theirs. So the demand is futile.

Uh...Pakistan has lost three times in a row, do you want to make it four..conventionally you will be beaten over and over again. Nuclear is madness. Millions dead on both sides and no more Pakistan

We are eight times smaller are still surviving and growing stronger. That is victory in itself.

Well, just hope his wife and mother eat something otherwise protest will increase multi-fold.

Hope so to. Seems to be a futile effort with present Indian rulers.

1947 pakistan liiberated 1/3 of kashmir
1965 was a stalemate

Hunger strike to what end? To urge the govt to take action? Sure, that makes sense. But to urge Pakistanis to return the head? You think that will work? That Pakistanis will return it because two Indians are on hunger strike?
I said there is no point in demanding the head back. There is no way that they are going to return it, especially when they deny having done it.
Protest is important to show our support to soldiers. People come for rape in Delhi but when a soldiers dies on LOC and get beheaded, every one is silent. Both crimes were heinous, why indifference for this ?

As my friend told me, a soldier wants love and support of his countrymen but unfortunately we don't get it.

All these human rights organizations came for Kasab, where are they for the soldiers ?

Look at Shiv Sena and RSS, where are they ?

nope pakistan is here to stay. pakistan will launch its whole 200 arsenal as a first strike. there will be no more india to retaliate.

Protest is important to show our support to soldiers. People come for rape in Delhi but when a soldiers dies on LOC and get beheaded, every one is silent. Both crimes were heinous, why indifference for this ?

As my friend told me, a soldier wants love and support of his countrymen but unfortunately we don't get it.

All these human rights organizations came for Kasab, where are they for the soldiers ?

Dude most citizens have arse-anal of nuke with them.

They will get back by a bus and deliver it to borders with 1000s of nukes and pukes and India will go KABOOOM....so shut up and get scared.

HRO's are with US. US is wiith Pakistan. US doesnt want to risk its allyship with Pakistan in Afghanistan for India.

besharam log.....they fired first, we responded

so it should be us making such statements; not your side. And yet we are showing unwarranted restraint

nope pakistan is here to stay. pakistan will launch its whole 200 arsenal as a first strike. there will be no more india to retaliate.

Hahahaha anger nuclear crazy mullah ;)
Get a life dude. Nuclear attack isn't your brain farts. I know there are idiots like you in Pakistan but I hope the decision makers are and will be sane to touch that button.

besharam log.....they fired first, we responded

so it should be us making such statements; not your side. And yet we are showing unwarranted restraint

Surprising it's it. Pak has a chance to make a statement against India and it didn't. Isnt it against the past behaviour of Pak ???

INDIAN army violated ceasefire. killed a Pakistani soldier. we responded and "killed" two of theirs.

they again violated and killed one of ours.

now STFU Indians.

liars

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom