What's new

Live video: Indian soldiers are joke even at throwing stones

Superpower India showing us everyday how a superpower conducts itself. Quick Vietnam take notes down!

The Indian soldiers are never meant to be their lines of offense to begin with!! The “Brahmastra” of India are the traitors and terrorists like Mujib, Mukti Bahimi, TTP, BLA, PDM, NS, AZ etc. they raise....

Last edited:
Time for a little thought experiment folks. How would the Bakhts report this if the Indian Army took a Chinese hill, caused the PLA to flee, and captured the whole thing on tape? One, two, three, go!

Video from social media network surfaces show PLA take Indian soldiers from a "strategic height" indian claimed by throwing stones, despite the height position Indians run away like rats as usual:

Not Surprising at all that SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS SUPA POWA INDIANS Cannot Fight.
Except with their MOUTH and KEYBOARD.
Indians Have Low Muscle Mass B2.jpg

Why Indians Have Low Muscle Mass 33.jpg

That is to be expected.

That said I think the Jawans in the video have a lot of untapped track and field potential. That sprint down the hill at the end puts even Usain Bolt to shame. They probably can service their country far better at the Olympics if the Olympics committee break a few rules and allow PLA soldiers to chase after them..

This is hilarious :lol:

lol they're too used to shooting at civilians resulting in them shitting their pants when they see proper soldiers.

Let's poke the Indians from both sides LOL China and Pak are going to teach Indian bullies a lesson.

Man you guys need to up your game. I genuinely read troll fighting threads to have laugh but lately no brilliant comedy comments coming from any sides.
You guys need to take a break and feel the force.

So called supa powa cannot even withstand a rock barrage and have to rout ... imagine in actual combat when the PLA fires artillery and employs airstrikes. I never had high expectations of the Indian military by any means but something like this is just unprecedented. An armed militia in Sub-Saharan Africa or even one of the Indian insurgency groups can put up a way better fight than the IA :disagree::lol:.
despite having the height advantage, they simply collapsed before entering hand to hand melee combat.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom