What's new

Live video: Indian soldiers are joke even at throwing stones

Indians on twitter are already claiming that the soldiers defending the hill were the PLA and that the Jawans successfully captured it :yahoo::cheesy::yahoo:.
Modi g must have fed their defeated ignorant mind some more bs! he understands how to tame these idiots or must i say endiots!

Modi g must have fed their defeated ignorant mind some more bs! he understands how to tame these idiots or must i say endiots!

That is to be expected.

That said I think the Jawans in the video have a lot of untapped track and field potential. That sprint down the hill at the end puts even Usain Bolt to shame. They probably can service their country far better at the Olympics if the Olympics committee break a few rules and allow PLA soldiers to chase after them..

I hope Indians will find enlightenment that going against China will only be a dead end down the road.

So called supa powa cannot even withstand a rock barrage and have to rout ... imagine in actual combat when the PLA fires artillery and employs airstrikes. I never had high expectations of the Indian military by any means but something like this is just unprecedented. An armed militia in Sub-Saharan Africa or even one of the Indian insurgency groups can put up a way better fight than the IA :disagree::lol:.

China slowly and slowly reveal more evidence of Indian losing the Ladakh face off. They know Indian media love to brag so let them blown out of their head with all kind of self boasting and then hit their pride hard with cold hard fact of their losing with video as evidence. :enjoy:

This is PRECISELY the correct strategy. Drip feed the truth so they slowly melt back in utter humiliation into their constituent elements - mainly sulphur and nitrogenous waste.

So called supa powa cannot even withstand a rock barrage and have to rout ... imagine in actual combat when the PLA fires artillery and employs airstrikes. I never had high expectations of the Indian military by any means but something like this is just unprecedented. An armed militia in Sub-Saharan Africa or even one of the Indian insurgency groups can put up a way better fight than the IA :disagree::lol:.

Nah watching the chickens run is way way more entertaining.

Video from social media network surfaces show PLA take Indian soldiers from a "strategic height" indian claimed by throwing stones, despite the height position Indians run away like rats as usual:

If they run like this from rocks I wonder how fast they will run from heavy arty

Videos I have watched so far:

From Indian side:
A lone PLA soldier badly beatened by a team of IA, and fell on ground;
2-3 PLA soldiers fighting against 20+ IA, and holding ground;

From Chinese side:
A PLA team and a IA team pushing each othe by the river, IA fled;
IA soldiers holding the height rocked by PLA soldiers, IA fled;

There must be videos showing the "Battle Hardened" IA soldiers actually fighting without fleeing, but I have yet to see any. :drag:

Videos I have watched so far:

From Indian side:
A lone PLA soldier badly beatened by a team of IA, and fell on ground;
2-3 PLA soldiers fighting against 20+ IA, and holding ground;

From Chinese side:
A PLA team and a IA team pushing each othe by the river, IA fled;
IA soldiers holding the height rocked by PLA soldiers, IA fled;

There must be videos showing the "Battle Hardened" IA soldiers actually fighting without fleeing, but I have yet to see any. :drag:

The only thing hardened about the IA is probably their butts, which are callused by all the kicking they’ve received.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom