What's new

LIVE | Shah Mehmood and DG ISPR press conference

Pakistan has really changed its stance to an aggressive one. I was expecting de-escalation but things are getting worse.

Last edited:
Press conference is great. It shows the reach of ISI. Will it achieve anything ? No it won't. So the question arises what we should do ? I have said this before I would repeat it again, and thank GOD just heard Lt General (R) Mustafa and Major General Ijaz Awan saying exactly the same thing. And that is it's time to burn India, enough is enough for every attack in Pakistan, India should face three in return. Our primary focus should be city of Mumbai, because when Bollywood feels the pain the world really pays attention.

Last edited:
Press conference is great. It shows the reach of ISI. Will it achieve anything ? No it won't. So the question rises what we should. I have said this before I would repeat it again, thank GOD just heard Lt General (R) Mustafa and Major General Ijaz Awan saying exactly the same time. And that is it's time to burn India, enough is enough for every attack in Pakistan, India should face three in return. Our primary focus should be city of Mumbai, because when Bollywood feels the pain the world really pays attention.
Whatever it is, we shouldn't get too out of our hands.
There's no need to escalate unless China stands with us and joins a conflict with India.
We can say a lot, but at the end, India has more manpower and equipment.
Wisdom is required in every decision next made by PM IK.

For better acceptance, they should had presented source of the voice clips or atleast should had said how they got/intercepted it

Whatever it is, we shouldn't get too out of our hands.
There's no need to escalate unless China stands with us and joins a conflict with India.
We can say a lot, but at the end, India has more manpower and equipment.
Wisdom is required in every decision next made by PM IK.
There is every reason to escalate. Because if you think you would backdown and India would surrender than whoever thinks that is living in fools paradise. India is on a mission to blead you to death, and until you fight back India won't stop.
There are always better ways to present their case. Or could had simply said, sources can be provided if required.
Are you kidding ??? Who gives source in the world of espionage ???

As expected dawn has not mentioned anything about this press conference as I type. Already more than 1 hour since the press conference started. Had it been any crappy statement by opposition or anti pti, they don't spare a second to make headlines at their website main page
There is every reason to escalate. Because if you think you would backdown and India would surrender than whoever thinks that is living in fools paradise. India is on a mission to blead you to death, and until you fight back India won't stop.

Are you kidding ??? Who gives source in the world of espionage ???
You didn't get my point. This dossier will be rejected by international observers with in a second

India is a proven Terrorist State!!... India sponsors ISIS!!!

Back
Top Bottom