What's new

Live Indian Republic Day parade 2023

Sure, the organization I am spending my days on to establish here in India, will be based on Workers Cooperative model. Very Communist. An organization based on the Workers Cooperative model will not need a workers union inside the organization because every worker there will have rights and if there is injustice has the right to gather everyone else there and speak up. I will present my organization as example for not only Pakistan but also in USA and Saudia and Israel.
You twisted the meaning of my post. Are you a natural liar or have you been trained?

Not in our country. Try it in your country, Pakistan first. Demonstrate it in your country.

"Your country" ? Go to 'What's New' page, log out of the forum and come back to this page and look at my profile pic. You will see a symbol identifying me as being in India.

You advocate communism for India but post examples to inspire capitalism for Muslim countries. Why this hypocrisy?

My member name is Jamahir, my interpretation of a person who preaches the Communist, truly democratic political system called Jamahiriya and this system comes from Libya and was developed by Muammar. I speak for Communism to come back again to Libya and for all of humanity however far they go from Earth. And show me a single post in my eight years here where I have spoken in favor of Capitalism for Muslim-majority countries.

f4e15716739c113ed52357b342d7310d.gif

What ?

You twisted the meaning of my post. Are you a natural liar or have you been trained?

What do you mean ?

Not in our country. Try it in your country, Pakistan first. Demonstrate it in your country.

You advocate communism for India but post examples to inspire capitalism for Muslim countries. Why this hypocrisy?
Sir, communism (awesome concept on paper) , dictatorship, fascism (modern-day) are faces of same coin.
I do not understand how and why a follower of communism being an atheist support Islam?

It's a joke, had a quick look at twitter and it's like a circus parade

They have floats going by of weird indian comic book characters and temples

Sir, communism (awesome concept on paper) , dictatorship, fascism (modern-day) are faces of same coin.
I do not understand how and why a follower of communism being an atheist support Islam?

So this is the 'cancer in the belly' Sardar Patel was referring to.

The cancer in the belly was Sardar Patel, not me. Your Sardar caused genocide of 237,000 Muslims of Jammu in late 1947 when Sardar was home minister of just "independent" India. This is the real The Kashmir Files which those terrorists, Vivek Agnihotri, Pallavi Joshi, Anupam Kher and Darshan Kumar, won't make a film on and demand tax-free screening and which current home minister, Mota Bhai won't inaugurate. And then Sardar also genocided peasants in Telangana who had established Communist communes during the nizam's rule :

Decline of the insurrection​

In September 1948, the Dominion of India launched a military intervention for the annexation of Hyderabad.[50][51] The intervention officially described as a "police action" was justified on the grounds of ending the undemocratic feudal regime of the Nizam and the razakar repression enabled by him.[52] Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru had stated in a press conference the government's policy towards the communists would depend on how they respond during and after the intervention.[53] The comment was misleading as the government was making preparations to liquidate the peasant communes and restore the durra aristocrats regardless of their response. Internally, the communists were described as the primary target rather than the Nizam and the razakars.[53][54][55][51] V. P. Menon had briefed the American embassy about the intervention and promised them that the communists would be eradicated in return for their support in justifying the military action to the international community. The Home Ministry under Vallabhbhai Patel favoured military intervention as it would enable them to deploy military personnel in Telangana. They had initially stalled the intervention for over a year, despite ongoing razakar atrocities because it was feared that an invasion would allow the communists to strengthen their position. Menon wanted the rebel administration to be dealt with through military courts rather than by civil authorities.[50]

The Indian Army marched into Hyderabad State on 13 September and the already demoralised Hyderabad State Force, the police and the razakars surrendered within a week after minimal resistance.[56] This military intervention was perceived by the peasant communes as a positive development and not as an attack on them. The villagers believed the army was helping them defeat the Nizam's government. They launched a final parallel assault against the remaining military camps of the state forces, outposts of state agents and garrisons in durra estates, accompanied by victory celebrations.[53] The rebels came across large stores of arms and ammunition during the assault. Many of them were handed over to the army after their objectives were accomplished, as the peasants returned to their villages with the belief that the armed conflict was over.[57] The commanding officer selected for the invasion was Major General Jayanto Nath Chaudhuri, who was also a zamindar aristocrat from West Bengal.[58] He set up a military administration after the Nizam's capitulation, banned the Communist Party, and immediately launched a military offensive against the peasant communes.[54][59] The deshmukhs and officials returned as the redistributed lands were to be confiscated and granted back to their original owners.[57]

The military administration did not induct any local police personnel or civil servants, including those affiliated with the Hyderabad State Congress, who were sidelined. Vallabhbhai Patel distrusted them and justified it with the claim that they had a partisan character.[60] They deployed officials and personnel from outside the state, as it was feared that locals might be apprehensive of conducting violence against their own and might even be covert communist sympathisers. Chaudhuri also issued a warning to the police personnel from outside the state about falling under communist influence.[57] The administration orchestrated an anti–communist witch hunt in the state, attempting to arrest any and all communists. There was widespread use of torture against those suspected of harbouring information and the military personnel occasionally conducted indiscriminate arrests and mass shootings against villagers in Telangana.[61][62] Meanwhile, the Nizam was not prosecuted and instead was made the Rajpramukh of Hyderabad State for a period of time.[63] Kasim Razvi was arrested, tried and jailed but soon released and forced to migrate to Pakistan.[64] The military administration actively promoted feudal restoration in Telangana.[65]

Puran Chand Joshi, the general secretary of the Communist Party from 1935 to 1948
The offensive sent the peasant communes and the Communist Party into disarray, causing divisions within them.[66][67] Some of them, including Ravi Narayan Reddy and the former general secretary Puran Chand Joshi, among other veteran party leaders wanted to abandon the armed rebellion and attempt to employ legal pathways to stop the repression to continue their movement, while others antagonised by the actions of the administration wanted to continue an armed guerrilla struggle against the military. Some, including the new general secretary Bhalchandra Trimbak Ranadive, even advocated for escalating the rebellion into a national revolution. Both sides exchanged accusations, denouncing each other as "right wing reformists" and "left wing adventurists".[68][69] The government used this to its advantage, as they were occasionally able to coerce former participants into becoming informants.[62][70] The urban population, unaware of the events in the countryside, had supported the intervention and were convinced by the government and with the help of various statements made by revolutionaries against the Congress, that they were indulging in an unnecessary peasants' partisan warfare after the annexation.[52] On the other hand, the division weakened the communists. Many of the peasants had abandoned the rebellion, especially those from the middle and richer peasantry, some of whom were dissatisfied with the latest land ceiling and who used to provide important contacts and financial support.[67] Despite the desertions, most of the peasants remained sympathetic towards the guerrillas who had decided to keep fighting, and refused to cooperate with the police.[57]

In December 1948, the administration began a large-scale counterinsurgency campaign designed to frighten villagers into not assisting the guerrillas. The States Department sent Captain Nanjappa to act as the Special Commissioner of Police for the operation. Nanjappa ordered indiscriminate arrests, burning down of entire villages where land redistribution had occurred and extrajudicial killings of suspects after capture.[71] Around 2,000 peasants, armed and unarmed, were killed and 25,000 arrested by the end of August 1949.[54] The communes were dis-established and the former durra estates restored in their respective areas. The guerrillas had to retreat into the dense forests of the Godavari Basin and to the forests across the Krishna River in the Nallamala Range, with the support of the Koya and Lambadi tribals respectively.[63][72] The landless and impoverished peasants, which included most of the tribals and untouchables, formed the backbone of the rebellion.[73] The guerrillas adopted even more clandestine tactics; the size of individual squads was reduced to five from ten. They started leading civilian lives among the rural population without readily available arms, depended on intermediaries for communication and occasionally organised to conduct operations. The government adopted the strategy of the Briggs Plan in response; tribal communities were evacuated en masse and placed in large detention camps but guerrillas with widespread support from the locals continued to be able to operate and remain supplied.
So the feudal nizami rule was replaced with Bhakt rule from Delhi and the the war minister of that Bhakt rule promised the American government to eradicate those Communist communes and these orders were faithfully carried out by the Indian military. Little wonder that the same Bhakt government and the same military participated in the NATO invasion of Communist DPRK ( North Korea ) and caused the genocide of up to 3.5 million North Koreans and the destruction of their cities. What for ???

A Communist is the ultimate expression of Islam.

We look at the rationalizations that Islam brought to the Arabia land that was infested with atrocities enabled by idol worship, priesthood and continuous ritualisms. Hazrat Muhammad asked simply : "Has anyone seen a god to give him or her attributes that humans give from own imagination ? Why do you spend your life worship a god whose idol is powerless to defend itself from sand, water, air, lightening, the hands of another human who can just strike it with a stone and destroy it or even the horns of a buffalo ?" and then he said : "You want God ? Then have it but such a god must not form because we haven't seen god, such a god mustn't have a female companion because that would be a human attribute and there is no such thing as a male volcano and a female volcano, such a god must be timeless not having born from another god and cannot beget another humanoid god because why can't a god just beget a magic mountain, and you should have no fixed rituals and fanaticism to prayer. You are commanded to seek knowledge even if you have to go as far as China and you are commanded not to waste your life and destroy society by establishing a priesthood. Each of you must keep my words and understand them yourself and not leave them to priest to create a power profession for themselves and oppress you.".

From above, had Hazrat Muhammad and his comrades lived on now, 1400 years later, they would be further simplifying their ideas of divinity and Nature and arriving at the same conclusion as me, regardless of the fanatic ritualists who would be calling him murtad too just like some NATO-seeded mullah ghey bois on PDF used to call me but I replied to them using the same word and they are now quiet. :lol: The conclusion of Hazrat Muhammad and his comrades now would be that Nature is supreme and no amount of prayer can save a person from the microscopic Corona virus much less from a massive earthquake and even less from burning up far away from the Sun should one venture close. This is an Indonesia mosque destroyed by earthquake :
08indonesia1-videoSixteenByNine3000-v2.jpg

But this ritualist fool from Indonesia had dared Nature in another mosque but that quake was a gentler one. But look at the irrational commentors :
Let's take this mullah into the nearest Indonesian volcano and throw him there but before that suggesting to him to keep himself from instantly burning up by saying prayers. Does any PDF mullah want to deliver the above mullah my challenge ? :)

So from my above words you will know what I consider the Hindutvadis who are massively more ritualists than the above mullah.

And then Islam was also a political, social and socio-economic revolution. Hazrat Muhammad was the world's first feminist who told the women that henceforth they have the right to choose their man and their family cannot interfere in her choice and then at her wedding which will consist of only five people : she and her groom, two witnesses and the qazi ( the decentralized judge ), she can negotiate how much money or estate she wants from her husband should they divorce. Yes, the concept of divorce was codified first by Islam and even the wife has the right to divorce, and then remarry. No limits on the number of times a female can marry. And she will also carry no sign of marriage to prevent society from knowing her marital status because that is not no one should spent their hours obsessing over it, and society shouldn't gossip about her and finally that she is a human in her own right who can exist outside the shadow of her husband which is why Muslim women aren't supposed to add their husband's surname to their own. This Indian Christian lady who is a women's rights activist, when she married an Indian Muslim she married under Islamic marriage law rather than Indian civil law or Indian Christian law because Islamic law gave her better rights in case of divorce :
The sacrament of prenups

Deccan Chronicle | Audrey D’Mello | December 07, 2015, 07.27 am IST

Maneka Gandhi, minister of women and child development, recently gave a call for prenuptial agreements to be recognised in India. According to her, if the terms for division of property, guardianship of children and spousal support are settled prior to marriage, divorces will be less acrimonious and disputes could be resolved expeditiously.

In the discussions that followed, as to whether such a step will, in fact, safeguard the rights of women, there was no mention that this concept is already rooted in Islamic law of marriage since the 7th century. The nikahnama, an Islamic marriage contract is, in fact, a prenuptial agreement that outlines the rights and responsibilities of the parties and provides for conditions to be included for safeguarding a woman’s rights upon marriage.

One wonders why a reference to the Islamic law was not made either by the minister or other experts. Married Muslim women, we find, are often on a higher and more secure footing than their counterparts from other religions. In fact, as a Christian marrying a Muslim, I chose to marry under the Muslim personal law, even over the seemingly modern Special Marriage Act, 1954, to better secure my economic rights. My mehr was a house in my name and my nikahnama includes necessary clauses to safeguard my and my children’s rights. My husband’s family members were witness to this document, which is registered and enforceable by law.

When we examine marriage laws in their historic context, it is interesting to note that the universally accepted notion that marriages are contractual rather than sacramental originates in Muslim law, which was accepted by the French law only in the 1800s and incorporated into the English law in the 1850s and became part of codified Hindu law as late as 1955. Today it appears to be the most practical way of dealing with the institution of marriage. Treating marriage as a sacrament which binds the parties for life has resulted in some of the most discriminatory practices against women such as sati and denial of right to divorce and remarriage, even in the most adverse conditions.

The cornerstone of a Muslim marriage is consent, ejab-o-qubul (proposal and acceptance) and requires the bride to accept the marriage proposal on her own free will. This freedom to consent (or refuse), which was given to Muslim women 1,400 years ago, is still not available under Hindu law since sacramental rituals such as saptapadi and kanya dan (seven steps round the nuptial fire and gifting of the bride to the groom) still form essential ceremonies of a Hindu marriage. Even after the codification of Hindu law, the notion of consent is not built into the marriage ceremonies.

The contract of marriage (nikahnama) allows for negotiated terms and conditions, it can also include the right to a delegated divorce (talaq-e-tafweez) where the woman is delegated the right to divorce her husband if any of the negotiated terms and conditions are violated.

Mehr is another unique concept of Muslim law meant to safeguard the financial future of the wife. It is an obligation, not a choice, and can be in the form of cash, valuables or securities. While there is no ceiling, a minimum amount to provide her security after marriage must be stipulated. This is a more beneficial concept than streedhan which is given by choice and usually by the natal family. In addition to Mehr, at the time of divorce, a Muslim woman has the right to fair and reasonable settlement, and this is statutorily recognised under the Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Divorce) Act, 1986 as per the 2001 ruling of the Supreme Court in the Daniel Latifi case.

It is also important to address polygamy and triple talaq, two aspects of Muslim law which are generally used to discredit the community and argue in favour of a uniform civil code. While sharia law permits a man to have four wives (before 1956 Hindu law permitted unrestrained polygamy), it mandates equal treatment of all wives. If a man is not able to meet these conditions, he is not permitted to marry more than one woman. (Quran 4:3; Yusuf Ali’s translation)

On the other hand, though codification introduced monogamy for Hindus, the ground reality has not changed and Hindu men continue to be bigamous or polygamous. The most disturbing aspect is that while men in bigamous/adulterous relationships are allowed to go scot-free, it is the women who are made to pay the price. Women in invalid relationships with Hindu men are denied maintenance and protection and are referred to as “mistresses” and “concubines”, concepts specific to the uncodified Hindu law. Any attempt to codify Muslim law to bring in legal monogamy should not end up subjecting Muslim women to a plight similar to that of a Hindu second wife. This is an important concern which needs to be taken into account while reforming the Muslim law.

And lastly, the much maligned triple talaq or talaq-ul-biddat, which the Prophet himself considered as the most inappropriate form of divorce. Fortunately, in 2002, in Shamim Ara vs State of Uttar Pradesh & others, the Supreme Court laid down strict Quranic injunctions which must be followed at the time of pronouncing talaq, hence now fraudulent practices adopted by errant husbands (including email and SMS talaq) can no longer constitute valid talaq. Yet, after a decade and a half, very few know challenge the validity of such divorces in court as they are unaware about this ruling.

Though Muslim law stipulates many different ways to end a marriage, including a woman’s right to dissolve her marriage (khula), divorce by mutual consent (mubarra), delegated divorce (talaq-e-tafweez), judicial divorce (fasq) and dissolution under Muslim Marriage Act, yet the one that is most often discussed or resorted to is the triple talaq without the consent of the woman, violating the stipulations of the Shamim Ara ruling which has invalidated such hasty divorces.

Many would argue that while Muslim law may be progressive on paper, it is often misused and Muslims women’s rights are violated. But enacting a new law (which can also be violated) each time the legal mandate fails in its implementation, is not a solution to the problem at hand. We need to collectively put our might behind creating awareness about the positive aspects of these laws and, more importantly, help women secure their rights when they are violated.

The writer is the programme director of Majlis, a legal centre that provides socio-legal support to women survivors of violence

Islamic scholars of the past spoke what I spoke above :
During the same period (1920s-30s), another (though lesser known) Islamic scholar in undivided India got smitten by the 1917 Russian revolution and Marxism.

Hafiz Rahman Sihwarwl saw Islam and Marxism sharing five elements in common: (1) prohibition of the accumulation of wealth in the hands of the privileged classes (2) organisation of the economic structure of the state to ensure social welfare (3) equality of opportunity for all human beings (4) priority of collective social interest over individual privilege and (5) prevention of the permanentising of class structure through social revolution.

The motivations for many of these themes he drew from the Qur’an, which he understood as seeking to create an economic order in which the rich pay excessive, though voluntary taxes (Zakat) to minimise differences in living standards.

In the areas that Sihwarwl saw Islam and communism diverge were Islam’s sanction of private ownership within certain limits, and in its refusal to recognise an absolutely classless basis of society.

He suggested that Islam, with its prohibition of the accumulation of wealth, is able to control the class structure through equality of opportunity.

Basically, both Sindhi and Sihwarwl had stumbled upon an Islamic concept of the social democratic welfare state.

Building upon the initial thoughts of Sindhi and Sihwarwl were perhaps South Asia’s two most ardent and articulate supporters and theoreticians of Islamic Socilaism: Ghulam Ahmed Parvez and Dr. Khalifa Abdul Hakim.

Parvez was a prominent ‘Quranist’, or an Islamic scholar who insisted that for the Muslims to make progress in the modern world, Islamic thought and laws should be entirely based on the modern interpretations of the Qu’ran and on the complete rejection of the hadith (sayings of the Prophet and his companions based on hearsay and compiled over a 100 years after the Prophet’s demise).

After studying traditional Muslim texts, as well as Sufism, Parvez claimed that almost all hadiths were fabrications by those who wanted Islam to seem like an intolerant faith and by ancient Muslim kings who used these hadiths to give divine legitimacy to their tyrannical rules.

Parvez also insisted that Muslims should spend more time studying the modern sciences instead of wasting their energies on fighting out ancient sectarian conflicts or ignoring the true egalitarian and enlightening spirit of the Qu’ran by indulging in multiple rituals handed down to them by ancient ulema, clerics and compilers of the hadith.

Understandably, Parvez was right away attacked by conservative Islamic scholars and political outfits.

But this didn’t stop famous Muslim philosopher and poet, Muhammad Iqbal, to befriend the young scholar and then introduce him to the future founder of Pakistan, Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Jinnah appointed Parvez to edit a magazine, Talu-e-Islam. It was set-up to propagate the creation of a separate Muslim country and to also answer the attacks that Jinnah’s All India Muslim League had begun to face from conservative Islamic parties and ulema who accused the League of being a pseudo-Muslim organisation and Jinnah for being too westernised and ‘lacking correct Islamic behavior.’

Apart from continuing to author books and commentaries on the Qu’ran, Parvez wrote a series of articles in Talu-e-Islam that propagated a more socialistic view of the holy book.

In a series of essays for the magazine he used verses from the Qu’ran, incidents from the faith’s history and insights from the writings of Muhammad Iqbal to claim:

The clergy and conservative ulema have hijacked Islam.

They are agents of the rich people and promoters of uncontrolled Capitalism.

Socialism best enforces Qur’anic dictums on property, justice and distribution of wealth.

Islam’s main mission was the eradication of all injustices and cruelties from society. It was a socio-economic movement, and the Prophet was a leader seeking to put an end to the capitalist exploitation of the Quraysh merchants and the corrupt bureaucracy of Byzantium and Persia.

According to the Qur’an, Muslims have three main responsibilities: seeing, hearing and sensing through the agency of the mind. Consequently, real knowledge is based on empirically verifiable observation, or through the role of science.

Poverty is the punishment of God and deserved by those who ignore science.

In Muslim/Islamic societies, science, as well as agrarian reform should play leading roles in developing an industrialised economy.

A socialist path is a correction of the medieval distortion of Islam through Shari’a.

Parvez joined the government after the creation of Pakistan in 1947, but after Jinnah’s death in 1948, he was sidelined until he resigned from his post in 1956.
I don't suppose "Ameer-ul-Momineen-ul-Hind" Barrister Hazrat Asaduddin Owaisi saheb, patron of Angry Indian Burqa Girl Muskan bibi and being the exalted BJP's B-Team, he can ever write those words above and my words. :)

The cancer in the belly was Sardar Patel, not me. Your Sardar caused genocide of 237,000 Muslims of Jammu in late 1947 when Sardar was home minister of just "independent" India. This is the real The Kashmir Files which those terrorists, Vivek Agnihotri, Pallavi Joshi, Anupam Kher and Darshan Kumar, won't make a film on and demand tax-free screening and which current home minister, Mota Bhai won't inaugurate.
Stating events out of context and telling half-truths. Again I ask you. Does lying come to you naturally or were you trained?

The Jammu Muslim killings happened in the context of partition when Hindus also were killed and driven out of their regions on the other side of LOC. Many Jammu Muslims were killed but many also remained alive. Even today there is a substantial Muslim population in Jammu. On the other hand, Hindus were wiped out on the other side of LOC.

Yeh Sab chodo. Ye batao ki El-Sisi ne Tejas ki deal sign kiya ki nehi?

Gen Sisi full enjoy kar rahe hain
He feels right at home in another country that used indigenous weapons

Next time we should invite trump sahab when he gets elected for next term .
Saaar, We missed you, saaar.

unfortunately they did... fag end, last 2 mins check karo.. these circus clowns.. they should do away with it already, they really really should.

ek taraf Brahmos, MKIs, new APCs.. and then this.. :suicide:
Just Nau-daulatiye things. (old chichory habits die hard, when you have new money.) :lol:

Please spare us form your usual baseless stuff today. Pa ji kabhi to has liya karo!
Agreed. Republic days are special days. Only Pakistanis should be allowed to shit on indians and vice versa on our republic day. Traitor like @jamahir should sit out republic day. :lol:

Just Nau-daulatiye things. (old chichory habits die hard, when you have new money.) :lol:
bhot purana riwaaz hain, hamari yeh miltri + cultural prade.

after a few years lull, ab tok aapki bhi shuru ho gai hai..

Back
Top Bottom